A 5-star Maldives retreat for adults only: OBLU SELECT Lobigili - Premium All-Inclusive with Free Transfers
Best Experience for: Adults Only, All Inclusive, Underwater Restaurant, Diving, Activities
Updated September, 2022
OBLU SELECT Lobigili is a brand new all-inclusive resort for couples in Maldives near Male airport. With the official launch of COLOURS OF OBLU brand the 'Island of Love' is an adults-only haven.
The 68 vibrant chic beach and over-water villas, Lobigili island is ideal for a chilled-out getaway. Exclusive to OBLU SELECT Lobigili, THE LOBI PLAN™ is fully encompassing holiday plan blends all the elements of an intimate, carefree holiday experience. Expect a gourmet dine-around experience with breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the all-day dining restaurant including one à la carte fine dining experience at Only Blu Speciality underwater restaurant. Complimentary speedboat transfer, spa treatments and in-villa minibar replenished daily.
This contemporary adult exclusive 5-star resort curates a palette of vibrant experiences. From colourful sunsets to exotic underwater dining, from snorkelling at the marine-rich house reef to relaxing in the garden spa, you really have it all here. Let the easy-going island rhythm seep into your soul making way for heartfelt connections and memories.
Learn more why OBLU SELECT Lobigili is a perfect Indian ocean escape for those who dream to enjoy memorable romantic holiday with unbeatable value.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kandima - Flash Deal 60% OFF on all room type
- LUX* South Ari Atoll - 50% OFF, COMPLIMENTARY Meal Plan Upgrade from FB to All-Inclusive
- Crown & Champa Resorts: Up to 50% OFF for stays from now into 2024
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Cora Cora Maldives - 40% OFF, in Premium Inclusions & flexibility
- SUN SIYAM Resorts - Free Transfer OFFERS
- Constance Resorts - Free Transfer OFFERS
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Opening early 2022, OBLU SELECT Lobigili is as enchanting as its sister property – OBLU SELECT Sangeli. In the Maldivian language of Dhivehi, ‘Lobi’ means love and ‘Gili’ means island. Lobigili is, in essence, the island of love. Romance permeates the air here! Idyllic tropical vistas complemented by nature-inspired designs create a secluded, castaway feel.
Set along a dreamy white beach and over a sparkling turquoise lagoon are 68 stylishly designed villas. This contemporary adult exclusive 5-star resort curates a palette of vibrant experiences. From colourful sunsets to exotic underwater dining at Only Blu, from snorkelling at the marine-rich house reef to relaxing in the garden spa, you really have it all here.
Guest at OBLU SELECT Lobigili can also choose to stroll over to neighbouring Ailafushi island and mix it up with a different world of enchanting sights, sounds, and culture.
North Malé also known as northern Kaafu is the main atoll in the Maldives, where in the first time in the country the tourism has launched. The capital of Maldives, Male City and Velana International Airport (MLE) are also located there. The close proximity of great collection of luxury 5* star resorts and budget guest houses to the country's main air gateway makes it possible for travelers to quickly and inexpensively to reach their hotels by speedboat. Diving, relaxation and surfing are the main types of outdoor activities in North Male atoll. READ MORE
OBLU SELECT Lobigili is approximately 14 km from the Male and takes only 15 minutes by speed boat from Velana international airport. The Adults Only island offers the perfect balance of an unspoiled tropical island with all the comforts, a nice beach and hundreds of singing love birds fly around.
The five-star adults-only resort features 68 villas in 3 categories: SunNest Beach Pool Villa – 24 Villas, Nest Water Villa – 22 Villas, SunNest Water Villa – 22 Villas.
SunNest Beach Pool Villas and SunNest Water Villas are facing the sunset while Nest Water Villas are for early birds and water babies. As for snorkeling - the sunset side is the right place to stay. Drop-off of house reef is a short swim from your doorstep. View OBLU SELECT Lobigili resort Map
A true romantic beachfroте living, SunNest Beach Pool Villas (62 m²) offer to sink into unmatched comfort in your haven of elegant luxury. A combination of warm wooden textures, captivating modern décor, and earthy red tones create an inviting living space. Each room comes with a walk-in wardrobe, an open-air bathroom, and a cosy veranda. Enjoy the outdoors in your 8 m² private pool with an jaw-dropping lagoon view, just steps from the crystal clear water and sparkling white beach.
On the other side SunNest Water Villas with pool are a perfect couple retreat. Celebrate special moments in these indulgent 77m² overwater villas with direct access for swimming and house reef snorkeling. Designed to celebrate intimate moments, every detail lends a sophisticated, intimate ambience – from the warm wooden flooring and natural fabrics to custom-made furnishings and contemporary décor. With the option of having your very own 8m² private pool, the over-water living experience is one of the most unique holiday home experiences for any honeymooners.
Relaxed and indulgent sanctuary, Nest Water Villas is stylish accommodation to enjoy stunning lagoon views and a sophisticated, intimate vibe. Composed of a luxurious bedroom, plush bathroom with a secret garden, and an expansive outdoor deck with sun loungers, the water villa is ideal for a romantic stay for two!
Restaurants and Bars
The dining options of OBLU SELECT Lobigili include: Ylang-Ylang (All-Day Dining), The Pool Bar, Gaadiya 17 Food Truck and Only Blu Underwater Restaurant.
Facing the beautiful lagoon Ylang-Ylang serves a global flavours with a spin on Italian cuisine at the is sure to win your taste buds over. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner guest can сhoose from live cooking stations, pizzas, tandoors, an air-conditioned salad zone, and an extensive dessert bar.
With views of stunning sunsets over the Indian Ocean, сelebrations are never less than spectacular at Pool Bar with delectable bar nibbles and endless orders of spirits, wines, chilled beers, and resort's signature cocktails and mocktails specially created to spark passion!
Adding to the indulgence Only BLU Speciality Underwater Restaurant features culinary extravaganza in a dream-like underwater setting. Paired with the perfect wine, Lobigili' constantly changing menu celebrates fresh ingredients and modern culinary techniques to create a unique dining experience that lives on forever. The unique, multi-sensory culinary journey features gourmet cuisine with champagne set against a colourful backdrop of marine life.
Gaadiya 17 Food Truck is a la carte, speciality dining (Chargeable, not included in Lobi Plan™).
THE LOBI PLAN™: What's Included
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner served at Ylang-Ylang; creative à la carte dining with engaging, interactive elements, live cooking stations, and theme nights
- Selection of freshly prepared local snacks: served between 1600hrs and 1800hrs at The Pool Bar
- ONE à la carte fine-dining experience per guest during stay at Only Blu with MINIMUM FOUR NIGHT stay (on pre-booking, based on availability)
- UNLIMITED consumption of regular international brands from a selection of spirits, wines and beers available at all outlets
- UNLIMITED consumption of Signature Cocktails from a selection:
- The Swing: 10 cocktails, 10 mocktails
- Only Blu: 10 cocktails, 10 mocktails
- All-Outlets: Soft drinks, mineralized water, selection of tea and coffee at all outlets
ACTIVITIES & ADVENTURE
- Sunset fishing ONCE per guest during stay
- ONE complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of excursions per stay
- FULL ACCESS to overwater gymnasium
- COMPLIMENTARY selection of non-motorised water sports (stand-up paddle board, kayak) throughout the stay
- COMPLIMENTARY snorkelling equipment for each guest throughout the stay
- In villa minibar stocked with beer/wine/soft drinks and a selection of snacks – replenished ONCE DAILY
- ELE | NA Spa - COMPLIMENTARY spa service from a selection – ONE per guest for every 4 nights of stay
The resort facilities include: Water Sports Hut PADI Certified Dive School (located in OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi) The Dome (Entertainment Centre located in OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi)
For a pure adrenaline rush, pick up a complimentary stand-up paddleboard or kayak and set off into the blue waters. One complimentary sunset fishing excursion, one complimentary Indian Ocean excursion, and the use of snorkelling equipment throughout your stay allow you to immerse in water explorations.
Choose from a range of signature treatments of ELE | NA Spa inspired by natural elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) that nourish the mind, body, and soul. You can also opt for exclusive treatments that blend Maldivian healing traditions with international spa therapies.
The overwater gym is available 24/7 for those who love to stay fit even while on holiday.
Pros: What Guests Like
- Great location is only 15 minutes by speed boat from Male airport
- The property is new and supreme with breathtaking views and fine beaches
- Accommodation and resort is like a postcard
- The facilities and amenities are perfect
- The staff is extremely helpful, friendly and always smiling
- Food is awesome and freshly prepared and restaurant service is exceptional
- An amazing the sunset view from Sunset Water Pool Villas is beautiful
- Plenty things to do
- Spa services and thearpist are professional
- Overwater Gym
What You Need to Know
- Lose yourself in the endless charms of our castaway, adults-exclusive island resort. Blissfully balmy days set the mood for romance and relaxation! Book your carefree holiday during the picture-perfect high season on special discounted rates – with 10% off.
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili - Premium All-Inclusive with Free Transfers is 14 km from the center of Malé.
- Check-in 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM;
- Check-out Until 11:00 AM
- Children not allowed; The minimum age for check-in is 18
- There is a host assigned for each guest who will be taking care of each and every small thing required in the resort.
- There is another host who will take care of all your F&B services, taking care of your taste preferences.
- There are a range of vegetarian options on menus
- Guests who love snorkeling will surely love the resort as you will get to see a lot of marine species.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More