The More You Know: Discover New Chapter of Milaidhoo Stories
Best Luxury Resorts for Couples in The Maldives
03 April, 2022
Welcome to Chapter Three of Milaidhoo Stories and the latest news from the Milaidhoo Island of Baa Atoll, Maldives.
We invite you to find out about new experiences and some remarkable discoveries on our spectacular, living house reef.
The whole Milaidhoo family is looking forward to welcoming you to our beautiful piece of paradise in the Maldives. I hope you enjoy reading about our latest stories of a small island.
Notes from the Connoisseur: Tequila Classics and Paleta
Partnering with the premium Clase Azul Tequila, our Compass Pool Bar team at Milaidhoo will brighten up Tequila Classics during April and May by serving delicious and refreshing concoctions topped with fruity Paletas.
This famous Mexican Tequila is not just known for the uniquely shaped bottles that become collectors’ pieces but also for the high quality and care by which the Tequila is produced. Aged in sherry wood casks from Spain, the Tequila is made from Blue Agave that are allowed to grow for 6 to 8 years before being harvested to become one of the most sought-after Tequilas from Mexico.Read More
Ocean Stories: The story of Dory
Finding Dory in the Maldives is not that simple as these beautiful Blue Tang Surgeonfish are actually quite rare around the island’s reefs. Often snorkellers and ‘Finding Nemo’ fans mistake the locally, more common Powder Blue Surgeonfish, which looks similar yet different, for the genuine Dory.
The Ocean Stories team at Milaidhoo was therefore very excited to meet a tiny baby Dory – a juvenile Blue Tang Surgeonfish – the other day right at the house reef. Exploring the anemones and roaming around with other juvenile fish, the small Blue Tang Surgeonfish looked quite at home on the Milaidhoo house reef. The vibrant colours were really prominent and our snorkellers count themselves lucky to have found this tiny version of Dory.Read More
Wellness: Energy Healing and Chakra Balancing at Milaidhoo
Energy healing and Reiki is becoming more appreciated for its holistic approach and subtle way to remove energy blockage in our system. The ancient art of healing is practised all over the world and this subtle type of treatment is much in demand on a regular basis as a part of a wellbeing and healing routine.
Reiki is an energy healing technique that promotes relaxation, reduces stress and anxiety through gentle touch. Reiki practitioners use their hands to deliver energy to your body, improving the flow and balance of your energy to support healing. Chakra Balancing is a form of energy healing that focuses on channelling energy to your energetic body. The body is not only made up of the physical body, we have an energy that extends beyond our physical wellbeing.Read More
Start writing your Maldives holiday chapter with this special offer with up to 45% off on the best available rate. With a host of complimentary inclusions, this Milaidhoo Story is one of the best Maldives offers that you would ever receive.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Milaidhoo Island Maldives
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Tucked in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve, surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo Maldives is a luxurious natural wonder. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Committed to offering a unique and authentic Maldivian experience, this new child in the best Baa Atoll hotels collection that making waves with its refreshing contemporary twist on classic Maldivian style. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More