Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives Reopens after Renovation with New Adults-Only Private Island Experience
Best All Inclusive Resorts in The Maldives
17 December, 2019
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives has officially welcomed its first guests to the resort after the full refurbishment on 16 December.
The new Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is located on two separate islands; Hakuraa Huraa Island which is approximately 148kms from Male’ and a small private island located 200 meters form Hakuraa Huraa Island.
The main island resort features 70 water bungalows and 10 beach bungalows. Completed with 2 infinity pools, guests will have the choice to visit a number of exclusive restaurants and other recreational facilities.
While the smaller, exclusive island just for adults, has 20 platinum beach bungalows and is accessible via a walkway bridge.
The luxury resort is situated on the island of Meemu Atoll, South Maldives. Set in a natural open environment, The Mandara Spa will provide a touch of Bali, with exceptional levels of service standards.
The newly opened luxury resort will serve as the perfect setting for weddings, seated dinner receptions, renewal of vows and honeymoons.
In addition to the reopened Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa, Sri Lanka’s largest hotel operator owns and operates three resorts in Maldives: Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives, Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon, and the recently-opened Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives.
Recent Posts 29.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Four Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Seaside Finolhu: Playground for Tennis Lovers through Exciting Partnership with LUX Tennis
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives
Best Experience: Adults only, All Inclusive, diving
Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives is an All Inclusive resort that offers guests a luxurious experience in villas located along white sands and clear lagoon waters. On December 2019 Cinnamon Hotels & Resorts has reopened Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives after a complete rebuild of the resort, expanding its offerings to include an all-new, adults-only private island. For a perfect getaway, Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa Maldives is an ideal destination. With a new look and the best amenities, the hotel is ready to offer you the wonders of sunny sands and the sea against the background of maximum comfort.
An upscale all-inclusive resort, Cinnamon Hakuraa Huraa is a 45-minute seaplane ride from Male Airport. With 70 water villas in addition to 10 on the island, this hotel is more like a boutique than many others of a similar size. On the island, guests have access to a private beach, non-motorized water sports, new pool., sports and playgrounds, two restaurants, two bars and all-inclusive options. This resort is best for couples looking for a quiet and nature-filled getaway to relax and spend quality time with loved ones. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More