Transport yourself to the Maldives with Coco Collection’s Zoom backgrounds
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
20 April, 2020
As You wait for your return to Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu, the Coco's team want to share a new way to escape to their destinations of rest and relaxation. Transport yourself from your bedroom to the beach and your living room to the blue lagoons with 10 free Zoom backgrounds.
Zoom has risen in popularity as a go-to platform for video conference calls, get-togethers and celebrations during the current coronavirus pandemic. One advanced (free) setting of the app allows users to disguise their backgrounds to something else entirely.
These beautiful backgrounds are also a reminder that Coco Collection is still here and eagerly awaiting your return soon.
In the weeks ahead, Coco Collection will be unveiling some additional #CocoMomentsofZen to help give some solace and sun. Follow Coco Collection’s social media channels for some upcoming announcements!
You may download the 10 free Zoom backgrounds within this post on Coco Collection’s Facebook page by hovering over the image and then clicking ‘Options’ in the bottom right-hand corner. Select ‘Download’ and then simply upload them to your virtual settings on your computer.
Feel free to share on social media which version you’re using with the hashtag #CocoMomentsofZen.
Two islands — Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu — comprise the Coco Collection brand.
Coco Bodu Hithi, the flagship property in Coco Collection’s portfolio, is a chic retreat where you reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and the wonder of the natural world. Translating island life into contemporary sophistication, the resort, which is accessible by a 40-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport, offers 100 villas that are surrounded by the calm view of the lagoon and the soothing sound of the waves, seven restaurants and bars that celebrate a variety of exquisite cuisines, and an award-winning wellness zone.
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is dedicated to the inspiring beauty and natural wonder of the Maldives. Here, environmentally-conscious touches are woven into luxurious natural surroundings and initiatives contribute to the environmental and social sustainability of Maldives.
Both resorts remain closed due to the travel restrictions imposed by the Maldives as well as countries around the world to contain the coronavirus pandemic. For more information and future bookings, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Coco Collection has two islands — Coco Bodu Hithi and Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu that make up the Coco Collection brand.
Luxurious and contemporary, with superb private pool villas and an idyllic overwater spa - Coco Bodu Hithi, the flagship property in Coco Collection’s portfolio, is a chic retreat where you reconnect with yourself, your loved ones and the wonder of the natural world. Translating island life into contemporary sophistication, the resort, which is accessible by a 40-minute speedboat ride from the main Velana International Airport, offers 100 villas that are surrounded by the calm view of the lagoon and the soothing sound of the waves. There are seven chic restaurants, two open air cocktail bars, extensive thatched overwater Coco Spa and a fitness center (with ocean views!). An uncrowded infinity swimming pool and a large selection of activities, including scuba diving and snorkeling in the lagoon. Despite all these facilities, guests - especially at night - tend to seek privacy in a private getaway, possibly with a bottle from Wine Loft. Read Full Review
Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu is a quiet place in the Maldives where you will find luxury, beauty and privacy at reasonable prices. The resort very well takes care of its environment and creates guests all for a 5-star beach experience in tropical paradise. Dhuni Kolhu is ahead of other hotels in its category by quality, design and amenities. This is a top class, but a simple, laid-back package of key Maldives elements - diving, snorkeling, beach, island and accommodation. Half a mile from tip to tip, a private island of medium size is populated with 98 villas. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome amd the guests can freely walk between two restaurants, SPA and sports grounds, using shady paths entwining the lush jungle. The removal of the island takes 30 minutes by seaplane from Male airport. Snorkeling and scuba diving is awesome and the resort offers a number of fun tours, but there is no pool on the island. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More