Conrad Maldives Rangali Island to unveil grand relaunch in Feb 2022 following multi-million dollar renovation
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
17 November, 2021
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island turns the page to write its next chapter after an expansive multi-million dollar refurbishment, revealing plans to debut its Grand Relaunch in February 2022.
Its extensive multi-year makeover elevates its signature hospitality with thoughtful experiences and refreshed interiors. The unveiling of the resort-wide revitalised space will resonate with the aspirations of a new era of luxury travellers while providing the perfect setting for loyal guests to craft new memories.
The first international resort brand to arrive in the Maldives and soon to complete 25 years in time for the grand relaunch in 2022, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island was, and continues to be, a pioneer amongst Maldives’ 150 resorts.
Renowned for delivering authentic barefoot luxury and leading the way as the ‘Island of Firsts’, the twin-island property is home to the world’s first undersea restaurant Ithaa, first underwater bedroom set within the two-level residence The MURAKA, and first twin island resort experience in the Maldives, amongst others.
“We are delighted to announce the next chapter of Conrad Maldives Rangali Island and look forward to taking guests through the evolution of this special resort with the launch of newly-designed water villas, refreshed restaurants, new experiences, brand new Teens Club and various other exciting additions,” said Carla Puverel, General Manager, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island.
“As the ‘Island of Firsts’ we pride ourselves on remaining innovative and offering a level of personalised service unique to our resort. The extensive renovations which began in 2019 demonstrates our commitment to investing in our guest experience which continues to build on our legacy.”
Marking the final chapter in the extensive multi-year renovation, 2022 will see significant enhancements across the resort including:
“Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is one of the key resorts in our luxury portfolio across Asia Pacific and a shining example of how we bring to life truly inspired experiences across Conrad Hotels & Resorts. The amount of investment, time and effort put into enhancing every part of the guest experience alone signifies a commitment by the team to deliver even more authentic and purposeful hospitality to travellers from all around the world,” said Nils-Arne Schroeder, global brand head, Conrad Hotels & Resorts and vice president, Luxury & Lifestyle, Hilton, Asia-Pacific.
“We look forward with anticipation to the completion of the refurbishment and I am confident the resort will be top of mind for luxury travellers seeking to embark on a meaningful journey to create new travel memories in one of the most iconic destinations in the world when it unveils in 2022.”
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island’s next chapter brings elevated guests experiences through the enhanced brand new spaces including Majaa Explorers Hub, Furaavaru Teens Club, adults only gym and the luxurious water villas of Rangali Island. Inspired itineraries offer unique experiences to guests like swimming with whale sharks and manta rays, turtle safari, sunset dolphin cruises and coral planting in the house reef with the marine biologist.
The extensive renovations, thoughtful experiences and upgraded culinary offering will bring Conrad Maldives Rangali Island to the top of its game, ensuring it continues to offer authentic barefoot luxury across its twin islands that guests have long enjoyed since the resort landed in the shores of the Maldives.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Conrad Maldives Rangali Island
Best Experience: for Couples, for Families, Beaches, Spa, Gourmet Dining
This luxurious and sophisticated Maldivian resort is located on two idyllic islands combining the best beaches and over-water accommodation, both with dense vegetation and palm trees that create a natural tropical paradise. Suitable for couples and families alike, Conrad is all about glamorous splendor in a luxury setting with some of the most exciting underwater adventures in the Maldives. The two private islands connected by a 500m bridge and both are designed for true enjoyment. A wine and dine destination itself, Conrad Maldives is a true epicurean experience with a choice of 12 restaurants and bars, including Ithaa, the world's first all glass underwater restaurant. On a delicate theme - what to do in Conrad Maldives - guests do not have a headache, every day is filled with fun activities and busy with exciting entertainments. Conrad Maldives Rangali Island has many excellent facilities to offer including a fully equipped gym, a spa, infinity pool, eight restaurants, three bars, a library, yoga, PADI dive centre, water sports centre, and a Kid's Club. Located in the South Ari Atoll, Conrad Rangali is accessible by a 30-minute seaplane flight or a short domestic flight to a nearby island, followed by speedboat transfer. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More