Dusit International Introduces new ‘Dusit Care programme – Stay with Confidence’ To Adapt The ‘New Normal’
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
25 May, 2020
Dusit International introduces new ‘Dusit Care – Stay with Confidence’ programme to respond dynamically to the ‘new normal’ while inspiring travel in the company’s various destinations .
The programme, being rolled out at Dusit Hotels & Resorts worldwide, includes the introduction of new facilities, services and operating procedures across five distinct dimensions: 1. Flexible Stays 2. Safety & Well-being 3. Local Experience 4. Technology, and 5. Dusit Care Kits.
To limit queues and offer added convenience for guests, Flexible Stays covers, amongst others, check-in and breakfast. All Dusit Hotels & Resorts will offer flexible check-in times, while breakfast will be available at any time of the day.
Safety annd well-being will see each Dusit property enhance its already stringent health and safety practices, which includes frequent sanitization of all rooms and public areas, to include temperature scans on arrival, provision of appropriate space in restaurants, and more measures designed to protect the health and safety of guests, customers and employees.
To promote personal well-being, Dusit’s in-room dining options have been enhanced to include personalized healthy food, while refreshment fridges will offer healthy drinks and snacks which guests can enjoy for free. New outdoor workout areas will also be added to offer plenty of space for exercise.
For Local Experience, Dusit is partnering with the finest local culinary specialists and craftspeople in its various locations so guests can enjoy the best of local foods and souvenirs without having to leave the comfort of Dusit’s hotels.
To enable contactless and efficient service, Dusit is also implementing new Technology to allow for mobile payments, and installing digital menus in its various outlets. Flexible meeting and conference equipment, and property-wide high-speed internet, ensure guests can always remain connected.
To offer additional peace of mind, a Dusit Care Kit will be placed in every guest room. Each pack will include hand sanitiser gel, a face mask, and antibacterial wipes so guests can explore Dusit’s various destinations with confidence.
“COVID-19 has significantly impacted our industry, and there is no doubt that health, safety and security will take precedence over any other factor when customers are ready to book hotels again,” said Ms Suphajee Suthumpun, Group CEO, Dusit International. “While the health and safety of our guests will always be our top priority, to truly inspire confidence and drive demand in this difficult time, we recognise we must go far beyond basic measures for enhanced cleanliness and physical distancing. To truly delight our guests and meet their needs in a post-COVID-19 world, we must reinvent our services in line with the new normal while seeking ways to deliver additional convenience, experience and value. We must also ensure the new distancing measures do not detract from the high levels of gracious service for which we are renowned. This is what we aim to achieve by implementing the Dusit Care – Stay with Confidence programme.”
Ms Suthumpun said that by implementing the five new Dusit Care – Stay with Confidence services, the company’s hotels are now well-positioned to welcome guests and meet their needs the moment the official restrictions are lifted. And she is confident that domestic
leisure markets will respond well.
“To help revive the tourism industry following this crisis, focusing on domestic leisure markets first will be key,” said Ms Suthumpun. “Based on the severity of the situation and the current travel restrictions in place, it’s likely to be a while before we can count on international and inter-regional travel. With this in mind, we must do all we can to inspire and stimulate local demand, and the steps we have taken at our properties put us in a strong position to achieve this. Strategic comeback campaigns offering exceptional value for money, and the introduction of wellness-focused initiatives under our Dusit Care programme, will also add to our distinct appeal and help us to meet our short-term goals.”
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives
Best Experience: Water Villas, for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Mantas Watching
If the idea to stay on the Maldives in a Thai-style hotel raises your eyebrows, think about what it gives you. The warm hospitality of Thailand in an unprecedented luxury setting: two of the best aspects of an Asian luxury trip in one magnificent package. Located on Mudhdhoo island in Baa Atoll, the Maldives' first and only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, Dusit Thani seduces guests with pearly white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons, lush vegetation and a fantastic house reef with one of the most abundant marine life in the Maldives. Inspired by Thailand, architecture provides private life alone with a vibrant nature featuring both classical and modern styles. The resort villas and apartments are beautiful shelters of modern sophistication, with luxurious facilities and state os the art amenities. Fine cusine in an exotic setting is another highlight of this resort. The resort is also home to the largest infinity pool in the Maldives with an impressive of 750 square meters. As a visual center of the hotel, this swimming pool combines technology and nature with the flowing majestic Banyan tree. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More