Fushifaru Maldives triumphs 2021 Booking.com Traveller Review Award
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
27 October, 2019
Fushifaru Maldives was named the best at the Booking.com Traveller Review Awards 2021.
The Traveller Review Award recognises Fushifaru’s efforts to offer outstanding hospitality despite all of last year’s challenges.
Fushifaru’s dedication and hard work for exceptional service succeeded in allowing guests to make the most of 2020’s challenges, by having an unforgettable holiday at Fushifaru.
With exceptional review scores as feedback, it is evident how much they appreciated their stay in paradise.
As a boutique resort, Fushifaru’s unparalleled service and unique guest experiences have only been highlighted through these awards, ranking Fushifaru amongst the best resorts in The Maldives.
Fushifaru also successfully won the TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Award for 2020, a follow-up achievement to the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Fushifaru received in 2019.
Through consistent five-star guest ratings on TripAdvisor, this award is testimony of Fushifaru’s fantastic hospitality, activities, restaurants and entertainment, all which have once again been recognised by the traveller community.
On the far North East border of Lhaviyani atoll sits the new exquisite little island of Fushifaru Maldives, only a 35-minute breath-taking seaplane flight away from Velana International Airport.
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach.
Disguised by it’s low-key luxury, smaller size and relative newness to the ﬁeld (or more appropriately ocean! ) is Fushifaru. Sitting in the Lhaviyani Atoll, a swift 40 minute seaplane journey north of Malé, lies a pocket-sized paradise. It may come much smaller than most Maldivian resorts, however with it’s white washed oceanfront, deep azure waters and abundant marine life, it’s easy to see why this modest atoll is quickly becoming known through the vacationing elite. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More