Fushifaru Maldives Unveils New Water Villas from 1st October
Best Romantic Resorts in The Maldives
29 July, 2020
Fushifaru Maldives plans to re-open from 1st October 2020, with a new water villas to stay. Being able to accommodate more guests on its luxury secluded island, the resort has added 14 new water villas for its accommodation options.
Fushifaru Maldives is currently undergoing an exciting upgrade by adding 14 more stunning Water Villas to its portfolio, crafted with quintessential Maldivian design and modern aesthetics. Located across the idyllic, aquamarine lagoon of the Indian Ocean, the new Water Villas will be divided into sunrise and sunset categories and eight of them will feature pools looking out onto the imposing horizon.
Based on the increasing demand for Water Villas that the resort has seen since its opening in October 2017, Fushifaru Maldives is eager to meet travelers’ desires and to grow its number of Water Villas from five to fourteen, making it a total of sixty-three villas, a combination of Beach and Water Villas. Fushifaru remains a small, boutique Maldivian chic resort and hopes to inspire more travelers to visit by providing more accommodation options.
Fushifaru Maldives will have a total of nineteen (19) private Water Villas: eleven (11) x 95m² Water Villas with outdoor Jacuzzi and eight (8) x 122m² Water Villas with Pool. The pools will have a length of 3 meters, a width of 2.4 meters and a depth of 1.2 meters. There will be four (4) Sunrise Water Villas with pool and four (4) sunset Water Villas with pool as well as eight (8) Sunrise Water Villas and three (3) Sunset Water Villas. All the Water Villas have chic and elegant interiors, with luxury amenities and spacious design.
The new Water Villas provide full privacy and will be ideally placed for house reef snorkeling and admiring the variety and diversity of colourful marine life.
Recent Posts 24.10.2020
- Veligandu Island announces UP to 25% OFF on 2020 & 2021 stays to fit Your Maldives Escapes
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Yachting in the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts
- Cocoon Maldives offers XXL All -Inclusive plan
- Emerald Maldives expands culinary offerings with Russian cuisine
- LUX* South Ari Atoll brings Circus to Maldives this Festive Season
- 10 Most Affordable Water Villas in Maldives
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Experience LUX* North Male Atoll in All-Inclusive Offer
- One & Only Reethi Rah Maldives: Place to celebrate this Christmas
- Joali Maldives wins 2020 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award
- Bollywood Star Taapsee Pannu Holidays at Taj Exotica Resort, Maldives
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives amongst top Indian Ocean resorts
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island Welcome Guests with Assurance and Peace of Mind
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives Appoints Alia Korshykova as Sales Manager
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Most Sustainable Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Beach, Diving, Quiet and Private
An idyllic island retreat with a powder soft sands, Fushifaru Maldives is a new 5-star resort located in Lhaviyani Atoll. Opened in October 2017, the beautiful island of Fushifaru is a home for an unusual landscape above and below the waterline. With "Fushi", that means "island" and "Faru", which means "reef" in Dhivehi, Fushifaru is an ideal reflection of its name. If you need little more than a sensational beach and a comfortable bed, this little laid-back resort might be the one for you. Facilities are few, although there is a watersports centre, swimming pool and spa – but really it's all about the beach.
Disguised by it’s low-key luxury, smaller size and relative newness to the ﬁeld (or more appropriately ocean! ) is Fushifaru. Sitting in the Lhaviyani Atoll, a swift 40 minute seaplane journey north of Malé, lies a pocket-sized paradise. It may come much smaller than most Maldivian resorts, however with it’s white washed oceanfront, deep azure waters and abundant marine life, it’s easy to see why this modest atoll is quickly becoming known through the vacationing elite. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More