What's Hot, What's New, What's Fun in Mirihi
Best Romantic Getaways in The Maldives
24 November, 2021
As unique as you Mirihi Island makes You fall in love with the Maldives.
Once again, Mirihi's team is fully prepared to make this festive season on our little Paradise a unique and memorable event for our esteemed guests.
This year a theme for holidays is ‘Christmas in a Castle’ and the primary colours used are purple and silver. Our theme for New Year’s Eve is ‘Beach Shack’ with Turquoise and Teal as primary colours.
The resort's in-house artist Dhanushka will completely transform Dhonveli Restaurant for both events with art pieces specially created for the events, right here on the island.
Cuisine of Executive Chef Felix being the talk of town throughout the year, will be taken completely out of this world with every delicacy you could ever imagine on his gala buffet.
As always, the festivities will remain as unique as Mirihi, and all events are designed to reflect our ethos while giving you and your loved ones an abundance of memories to cherish. Please go through our Festive Program for more details, here.
We are very much looking forward to celebrating this festive season with you on our little Paradise
All eyes on our Coral Nursery
Thehouse reef of Mirihi Island is recovering well from the coral bleaching and our coral nursery has been doing remarkably well. Meanwhile, we have just added an experienced Marine Biologist Susan Robertson from UK to our Dive Team, in order to have a dedicated caretaker of the nursery as well as our magnificent house reef. Susan will bring years of experience in reef conservation as well as scuba diving from many oceans and reefs around the world including Maldives.
Read our ex-Dive Center Manager Philipp’s interview to National Geographic on our coral nursery and scuba diving in Mirihi, here.
Recipe for Ali Firaq's Mas-Huni
Our Team Chef Ali Firaq is the longest serving Mirihi Team member and has been playing a key role in keeping our Team happy with his delicious food, specially prepared for us at the Team Canteen. Ali has spent most of his adult life here and will be celebrating 32 years on the island coming December.
Mas-huni with Roshi is a traditional breakfast dish in the islands and Ali makes the most amazing Mas-huni for our breakfast every single day. It is easy to make and loved by all nationalities here in Mirihi.
|Ingredients: (02 - 04 servings)
Did you know?
In September 2000 a small fishing boat called the "Madi-ge", which means "House of Rays" in Dhivehi, was sunk on purpose to 22 meters close to our house reef. The Madi-ge lies bow down in the sand just a short swim away from the edge of our reef in front of Dhonveli Restaurant and is a popular site for our divers. Madi-ge attracts a huge variety of marine life including batfish, glass fish, pufferfish and jewelled groupers just to name a few.
Winter is approaching and you want to escape the cold? Then you found the right place to go to.
Receive a discount of -10% for your stay between 24th March to 4th April 2022 and a -20% discount between 5th to 30th April 2022 when you confirm your vacation with us by 30th November 2021!
Please quote the reference: MIR-W22MAP when booking in order to take advantage of the offerCheck Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Mirihi Island Resort
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Combining modern and traditional elements, the small paradise has been freshly renovated and reopened in December 2014 with a new shine, but still maintaining its unique Maldivian character. Due to its size and limited number of Villas, Mirihi is considered as being one of the smallest islands in the Maldives and offers 37 villas, and has its own and unique style, filled with luxury and comfortable features that you can expect from any large 5 * resort. With one of the best house reefs in the country, snorkeling in Mirihi is an easy necessity. Discover the beauty of marine life with a night dive, or with whale sharks and manta rays trips. At Mirihi, you do not need to be a diver to discover the magic of the Maldives at its best. Mirihi under water is just another world. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More