Detox and Relax at The Emerald Spa
Best Wellness Retreats in the Maldives
17 July, 2021
Emerald Maldives Maldives Resort & Spa is a real sanctuary from chaotic modern life. Lead your body and mind in a journey of inner and outer peace at Emerald Spa, where guests are able to achieve true synergy of the mind, body and soul.
This as the resort offers a multitude of treatments and massages for every needs. Studies have shown that various treatments benefit the human body on a physiological level and a massage therapist can choose to offer a specific treatment or massage according to guests needs in order to improve both mental and physical health.
The areas and functions of the human body that are most affected by touch are the skin, circulatory system and lymphatic system. The skin is the largest organ of the human body as it consists of 16 percent of body weight. Its major functions are protection, secretion, elimination, absorption, communication and temperature control and caring for it brings numerous benefits.
The Emerald Spa is the perfect location for this as its tropical ambience in the midst of nature allows guests to start the relaxation process while being in an oasis of bliss. Guests have the possibility of trying many massages, rituals, treatments and procedures that will guarantee total purification, detoxification and promote stress relief.
Different massages have different effects on the person as they are envisioned for a specific effect. For example, individuals who want to relax, can try sitting in a sauna or jacuzzi to facilitate the process. Alternatively, they can try the hot stone massage, the tension release massage, the traditional Thai-Shiatsu massage, the Balinese massage. The aromatherapy massage will also stimulates tress relief through the sense of smell and touch, through gentle movements alongside with the choice of aromatherapy oils that will be incorporated for a personalized massage and inhalation experience. Moreover, Shirodhara massage is an Ayurvedic procedure where medication is dripped on the forehead, this procedure induces a released stress awareness that results in a dynamic psycho-somatic balance.
As we are surrounded by toxins that have an impact on us physically and mentally, treatments can get rid of these toxins and excess fluids, which if still present, can lead to energy loss and bloating. Treatments as Emerald detoxifying ritual can help guests do this as the ritual detoxifies and rejuvenates the body and mind, boosts the lymphatic system and metabolism, enhances body contouring and skin softening.
Another effective treatment is Elemis Sensitive skin soother that puts fragile skin needs first as it needs special attention. A soothing massage technique that helps reduce the appearance of redness and protect against daily stresses. Texture and moisture levels are dramatically restored. Skin is left supremely soothed, comfortable, and calm.
Guests can also undertake scrubs and wraps such as the nourishing hair wrap, elemis body nectar nourishing wrap and the exotic nectar body glow to protect the skin and nourish it deeply. Last but not least, anti-aging facial treatments such as Elemisage defy facial can treat fine lines and wrinkles with the age-defying benefits of marine charged Padina Pavonica and red coral which encourages optimum cellular function and will result in having a younger looking skin.
Furthermore, advantages to these treatments are many. These treatments can help improve self-esteem and confidence, alleviate pain in case of arthritis and nerve problems, can boost your creativity as one can feel physiologically cured, and they induce better sleep as they can clear breathing and strengthen the respiratory system.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Emerald Maldives Resort & Spa
Best Experience: Couples, Families, All Inclusive, diving
Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa - Deluxe All Inclusive is an unforgettable getaway for people who dream to beach experience the beautiful white sands, tropical nature and blue ocean of a Maldivian island, with luxurious ambience. All inclusive 5-stars Deluxe Resort is located in Raa Atoll and was opened on August 2019. Emerald Maldives is the perfect destination for your holiday in the Maldives, whether you are looking for adventure, exploring the underwater wonders, or simply relaxation, enjoying the modern facilities, in-house dining venues and comfort of your villa. The Emerald keeps everything it promises. Just outstanding work - from the incredibly luxurious villa, to the great food, to the incomparable excellence of all services. Managed by Rome-headquartered hotel chain Emerald Collection, Emerald Maldives Resort and Spa is set on the island of Fasmendhoo which is accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane flight or a 30-minute domestic flight from the main Malé International Airport. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More