Say Yes to safe dive experiences with Prodiver Maldives
Maldives Scuba Diving Guide
28 May, 2022
With travel now almost back to the pre-pandemic normal, divers are dusting off their fins, checking their wetsuits still fit and getting their regulators serviced ready for a long-awaited diving holiday.
The recent relaxing of restrictions for tourists entering the Maldives has seen an influx of excited divers who can’t wait to get back in the water again. For those of you who haven’t heard, there is no longer a PCR testing requirement to enter the Maldives, regardless of vaccination status – this removes a lot of the pre-holiday stress that many were waiting to avoid.
If you’re planning on diving with Prodivers again soon, remember to check the medical declaration before you arrive so that any new health conditions or concerns are checked, if required, by a medical physician – we want to avoid disappointment on arrival.
Since the pandemic began there have been many changes in advice to divers who have had Covid-19 and, due to evolving knowledge of the virus, the advice is now that if you have had Covid and have recovered, you do not need a medical to be able to dive, as long as you have been left with no conditions that would give a ‘YES’ on the medical form – this is great news!
Please complete the Prodivers Online Check-in in plenty of time prior to arrival, it helps us to know what types of dives interest you the most, how many dives you are thinking of doing and has the medical form there for completion too – all of this saves you time when you arrive.
Whilst here, please be assured that our team follow stringent equipment cleaning guidelines. We ask our divers and snorkellers to practice good hygiene and not rinse a mask that has been prepared with saliva in a water bucket – please take water to your mask instead of dunking! Test octopus regulators by purging prior to the dive and obviously do not take part in diving and snorkelling activities if you feel unwell.
The entire Prodivers team is looking forward to providing you with a safe, happy and exciting diving experience very soon.ONLINE DIVER CHECK-IN
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Scuba Diving in the Maldives
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays available, which range from budget guesthouses to backpacker-friendly hotels – there are all accomodation available for under USD 50 a night! The Maldives is a fascinating country to travel to independently, not least because it’s only been possible to do so for the past decade.
Scuba diving in the Maldives means diving at one of the worlds best scuba diving destinations, because of the white sand beaches, coral reefs, clear warm waters, dive sites and a thriving and vibrant marine life. Explore excellent dive sites and a collection of underwater gardens. They're abundant with extensive coral reefs and magnificent fish life. It's common to see sharks, turtles, manta rays, whale sharks and a kaleidoscopic range of tropical sea creatures.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More