Maldives exhibits luxury yacht tourism options available in the destination at Monaco Yacht Show
Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board your Luxury private yacht
24 Sep, 2021
Visit the Maldives is promoting the luxury options available in the destination for yacht tourism enthusiasts at Monaco Yacht Show.
This is a highly sought after event, where luxury yacht owners, buyers, sellers and enthusiasts come under one roof.
The Maldives along with industry partners are participating in the show being held in Monaco from 22nd to 25th September. The top-class show is both a B2B and B2C travel and tourism event for yacht owners and potential yacht buyers.
This is an excellent opportunity for participants with a current or prospective yacht project, with events such as thematic workshops, panels of expert speakers – designers, brokers, superyacht builders or financial advisors.
The show will see over 600 exhibitors in the field come together and receive an estimated 31,565 visitors from the luxury yacht tourism segment. During the event, Visit Maldives and industry partners will market Maldives as the best luxury destination for luxury yacht tourism enthusiasts from the French market and around the world.
During this show, Maldives will be promoted as a preferred destination for yacht owners from France and beyond. The destination will be promoted as a hotspot for the yacht tourism segment through printed brochures and TV advertisements at the venue of the event. It will also promote Maldives as a safe haven for tourists, with targeted visibility advertising efforts conducted at the venue of the show.
The 2019 Monaco Yacht Show invited over 200 VIP visitors, linking them with the show’s exhibitors and triggering over 50 yacht visits. It showcased over 125 superyachts, with an estimated total worth of around €4 billion. The superyacht exhibition included 44 new models and 14 megayachts over 70 metres in length – including 2 over 100m!
Our global marketing strategies are focused on promoting the different products and segments of tourism options available for travel trade partners and travelers alike in the Maldives. In this regard, we focus on marketing different products, including yachts, liveaboards, guesthouses, hotels, and resorts through our activities held for different markets. Our priority is to market the destination as a safe haven, offering unique experiences to high end travelers, families, honeymooners, adventurous groups and solo travelers.
So far this year Visit Maldives have conducted several activities to promote the destination in different markets. Looking at activities held, we have concluded a B2C newsletter with TO VeryChic. Furthermore, other major activities in the pipeline for this year include Social & Digital Media Advertising on Odigeo, Partnership with Amplitudes, Media campaign with Madame Figaro, Digital Advertising campaign with Invibes, IFTM Top Resa, ILTM Cannes and Media FAM Trip.
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Yacht Cruises
Experience the unspoilt sands and crystal clear aquamarine waters of the Maldives while cruising on a private luxury yacht. The Maldives offer some of the most scenic seascapes on earth and is one of the most spectacular year-round yachting destination in the world. The Maldives best luxury hotels offer its guests many experiences when it comes to yachting in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More