Maldives exhibits luxury yacht tourism options available in the destination at Monaco Yacht Show
Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board your Luxury private yacht
24 Sep, 2021
Visit the Maldives is promoting the luxury options available in the destination for yacht tourism enthusiasts at Monaco Yacht Show.
This is a highly sought after event, where luxury yacht owners, buyers, sellers and enthusiasts come under one roof.
The Maldives along with industry partners are participating in the show being held in Monaco from 22nd to 25th September. The top-class show is both a B2B and B2C travel and tourism event for yacht owners and potential yacht buyers.
This is an excellent opportunity for participants with a current or prospective yacht project, with events such as thematic workshops, panels of expert speakers – designers, brokers, superyacht builders or financial advisors.
The show will see over 600 exhibitors in the field come together and receive an estimated 31,565 visitors from the luxury yacht tourism segment. During the event, Visit Maldives and industry partners will market Maldives as the best luxury destination for luxury yacht tourism enthusiasts from the French market and around the world.
During this show, Maldives will be promoted as a preferred destination for yacht owners from France and beyond. The destination will be promoted as a hotspot for the yacht tourism segment through printed brochures and TV advertisements at the venue of the event. It will also promote Maldives as a safe haven for tourists, with targeted visibility advertising efforts conducted at the venue of the show.
The 2019 Monaco Yacht Show invited over 200 VIP visitors, linking them with the show’s exhibitors and triggering over 50 yacht visits. It showcased over 125 superyachts, with an estimated total worth of around €4 billion. The superyacht exhibition included 44 new models and 14 megayachts over 70 metres in length – including 2 over 100m!
Our global marketing strategies are focused on promoting the different products and segments of tourism options available for travel trade partners and travelers alike in the Maldives. In this regard, we focus on marketing different products, including yachts, liveaboards, guesthouses, hotels, and resorts through our activities held for different markets. Our priority is to market the destination as a safe haven, offering unique experiences to high end travelers, families, honeymooners, adventurous groups and solo travelers.
So far this year Visit Maldives have conducted several activities to promote the destination in different markets. Looking at activities held, we have concluded a B2C newsletter with TO VeryChic. Furthermore, other major activities in the pipeline for this year include Social & Digital Media Advertising on Odigeo, Partnership with Amplitudes, Media campaign with Madame Figaro, Digital Advertising campaign with Invibes, IFTM Top Resa, ILTM Cannes and Media FAM Trip.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Maldives Luxury Yacht Cruises
Experience the unspoilt sands and crystal clear aquamarine waters of the Maldives while cruising on a private luxury yacht. The Maldives offer some of the most scenic seascapes on earth and is one of the most spectacular year-round yachting destination in the world. The Maldives best luxury hotels offer its guests many experiences when it comes to yachting in the Maldives. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More