Milaidhoo Maldives introduces Vacation Packages 2021
Best Romantic Hotels in The Maldives
25 Jan, 2021
Experience the best Maldives has to offer at Milaidhoo Maldives that you would definitely want to try on your first visit.
1. The Milaidhoo Bucket List
If you have not been to the Maldives before, here are the experiences you would definitely want to try on your first visit. The Maldives Bucket List at Milaidhoo includes a sunset dolphin cruise or fishing trip, a guided snorkelling tour at the beautiful Milaidhoo house reef and even a dinner for two on the beach. These are the perfect experiences for Maldives newbies as well as those who fell in love with the island destination many visits ago.
2. Vitamin Sea
Undoubtedly one of the most important source of natural vitamins is the sea and you can’t get too much of it. The Vitamin Sea Package at Milaidhoo is created for water babies and passionate divers, who want to make the most of the beautiful underwater world of the Maldives. Daily dives with equipment and boat trips provided, are included as well as visits to different dive sites in Baa Atoll.
3. Wellness in the Maldives
The Milaidhoo Wellness package is a must if you want to elevate your Maldives vacation to superior level of relaxation. When you book the Milaidhoo Wellness package, you will enjoy the Milaidhoo Signature Treatment as well as a Facial and Pedicure during your stay. It’s the perfect treatment to start your holiday, to forget about the hustle and busy days at home and to ease into your story of a small island at Milaidhoo.
4. A Love Story
Here in the Maldives love is truly part of the natural environment. At Milaidhoo we have created a few romantic experiences into ‘A Love Story’ Package for you and your loved one. Enjoy daily Champagne Breakfast, a picnic on our secluded sandbank, a private sunset cruise on a traditional Maldivian Dhoni and a romantic dinner on the beach. These romantic moments and experiences set the scene to deepen your bond as a couple and to make this tropical isle become a special chapter in your life together.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Milaidhoo Island Maldives
Best Experience: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Tucked in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve, surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo Maldives is a luxurious natural wonder. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Committed to offering a unique and authentic Maldivian experience, this new child in the best Baa Atoll hotels collection that making waves with its refreshing contemporary twist on classic Maldivian style. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More