The new COMO Cocoa Island to Reopen on January 2020
Best Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
10 December, 2019
COMO Hotels and Resorts is delighted to announce that COMO Cocoa Island, loved by everyone resort will reopen on January 9th 2020 following an exciting seven-month transformation: one not designed to expand and modernise, but to further accentuate the island’s away-from-it-all setting.
The resort is a 40-minute speedboat ride away from the Velana International Airport. Everything about the resort has been refreshed, from the dhoni boat-shaped villas that appear to float on the water, to the wellness center that now occupies a third of the entire island, designed with Maldivian coral walls and Kajan-thatched roofs. The resort has added private pools to many of its villas, created an airy Pilates studio and state-of-the-art gym, and designed a yoga studio with 360-degree views of the island.
COMO Cocoa Island’s reopening package includes:
● Accommodation in an overwater villa
● Daily breakfast
● Daily three-course dinner
● Complimentary excursion for two people with a choice of:
● A coral propagation experience, where guests can contribute to the propagation of coral reefs in the house lagoon.
● Sunset cruise, gliding through the waters of South Male Atoll as dolphins jump in the ocean all around
● Turtle expedition snorkel by boat to a nearby reef, where guests can snorkel with hawksbill turtles
● Return boat transfers at US$350 per person
The reopening package is available for stays from January 9th, 2020 to March 14th, 2020.
Headquartered in Singapore, The COMO Group represents Christina Ong’s unique vision of contemporary living. The COMO Group encompasses the hospitality collection known as COMO Hotels and Resorts, the international luxury fashion retailer Club 21, the award-winning wellness concept COMO Shambhala and the philanthropic COMO Foundation.
Recent Post 11.07.2020
- The Maldives to Reopen on July 15 with No Restrictions
- Coronavirus Air Travel (Updated)
- The Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule
- Hard Rock Launches Global 'Safe + Sound' Programme
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Among Top 5 Hotels Worldwide
- Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives Offers to discover a Safe Paradise and Embrace a Tropical Escape
- Taking the Plunge: Amilla Fushi unveils Covid-19 guidelines for Diving
- Booking.com Annonces Health and Safety Protocols for Accommodation Partners
- Royal Caribbean and Norwegian Cruise Line Announce Partnership to Launch Enhanced Health and Safety Standards Onboard
- Maldives is Europeans’ Top Holiday Destination for 2021, According to Google Data
- Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa to Debut in Feb 2021
- CROSSROADS Maldives to Reopen on 15 July With Special Offers
- 10 Best Maldives Resorts for post-Coronavirus Holiday
- 10 Best Overwater Residences In The Maldives
- Top Spring Summer 2020 Swimwear Trends
- 10 Best Beach Residences In The Maldives
- 10 Best Family Water Pool Villas in Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
COMO Cocoa Island
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Spa & Wellness, Beaches, Diving
COMO Cocoa Island in Maldives is an unforgettable experience on a tropical island in its purest form. Located 40 minutes by speedboat from Malé Airport, Cocoa offers a discreet luxury at its finest in private Boathouse Water Villas with stunning lagoon views, perfect beach, amazing diving and snorkeling in the warm waters of a house reef, simple but excellent food and a holistic Como Shambhala spa. This an intimate private Maldives island resort offers a total escape from everyday life - relax in minimalist style, lose yourself in a yoga class and, of course, dive among the parrot fish, rays and sharks swimming close by. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More