Shefali Jariwala enjoys a "Dreams In Shades Of Blue" vacation at Kandima Maldives
Where to spot Celebrities in The Maldives
25 March, 2021
Shefali Jariwala‘ known as 'Kaanta Laga’ girl enjoying a dreamy Maldives holiday, shares hot images on Instagram. Indian celebrities hit the Maldives with rain of stars in this hot season and former Bigg Boss contestant Shefali Jariwala with her husband and actor Parag Tyagi are vacationing at Kandima Maldives.
The actress, on Thursday dropped new pictures from the vacation on her Instagram feed. Wearing swimwear, Shefali could be seen enjoying her time in the blue water of the Island Nation.
Indian actress who has appeared in several Hindi music videos, reality shows and a Kannada film she became noted when she appeared in a famous music video Kaanta Laga in 2002. Later, she appeared in a dance reality show Nach Baliye 5 with her boyfriend. In 2018, she played female protagonist in ALT Balaji's web series Baby Come Naa opposite Shreyas Talpade. In 2019, she participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant.
On these photos, the Kanta Laga girl looks drop-dead gorgeous as she poses in a blue front-slit dress. She can be seen sporting an orange flower in her hair. Besides her outfit, the background of the picture too is painted blue with the clear sky and the water from the ocean. Sharing how the colour blue is all over her mind now, she wrote, "She dreams in shades of #blue ...#ocean #love #mykindofplace #maldives #oceanlove #sunnyday #thursday #goodvibes."
Kandima Maldives is much more that a holiday, this three-kilometre-long resort reimagines peoples’ lifestyles with a sprinkle of K’Magic! #MyKindOfPlace. Whether you seek relaxation, both aquatic and island adventures, wellbeing, fitness or just family time, Kandima Maldives is an oh-so-stylish resort that has something for everybody!
Check out these these really kool Kandima Offers.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More