A Summer of Discovery – Daily Adventures for Children at JOALI
Best Family Luxury Resorts in the Maldives
29 June, 2021
JOALI has prepared a variety of fascinating activities designed specifically for children aged 4 to 12. These educational activities, hosted by Muramas Kids Club, will provide the ideal blend of learning, creativity, and fun. JOALI encourages their young VIPs to try new things in the fields of culture, oceanography, environmental science, astronomy, health, sports, and the creative arts.
Children will discover the wonders beneath the sea with a line-up of engaging activities about marine life. The guided snorkeling tour will undoubtedly be the highlight, providing an incredible first-hand view of the breathtaking underwater world. Young guests will have the opportunity to build a deeper awareness of the ocean, hosted by JOALI’s Resident Marine Biologist, Ida-Wenona Hendricks.
JOALI’s Summer Discovery Camp will also include a clay and ceramics arts class, allowing kids to channel their curiosity and express their imagination through a hands-on experience in the creative arts. This will be facilitated by Nataliya Kuleshova, JOALI’s Resident Artist.
The resort’s Resident Yoga and Holistic Teacher will facilitate yoga for kids that will help young achievers deal with stress in a healthy way, while also infusing their personalities with energy and confidence. Easy-to-learn asanas, mindful breathing exercises, and basic yoga techniques will promote self-esteem and body awareness through a noncompetitive physical activity.
Stefan Mijuskovic, JOALI’s very own Tennis Pro, will lead the resort’s Tennis Academy, which will provide guests sessions and trainings to improve their physical, mental, emotional, and social wellness. Tennis is one of the most beneficial and entertaining sports for children, and it is preferable to introduce them to this sport at an early age.
Music fans will get the chance to live the dream of being a DJ for a day with JOALI’s DJ workshops, which will be part of the summer programme. The weekly sessions will provide a basic introduction to disc jockeying as well as hands-on practice with beat-mixing, spinning, and scratching, facilitated by the resort’s Resident DJ.
The programme will also introduce JOALI’s newest activity, stargazing, a magical way to introduce astronomy to the little ones. They can learn about the moon, constellations, and planets by playing space-themed games. With clearer surroundings, JOALI’s location provides an unrivalled opportunity to explore the night sky, where the stars are brighter and easier to spot.
JOALI’s Summer Discovery Camp will be a two-week educational programme that will run until September.
Every day brings a new adventure, from studying Maldivian traditions including music, language, and traditional games, to learning valuable skills such as cooking and baking. It will be a summer of discovery and exploration, to expand children’s horizons and spark a sense of wonder and joy.
Amid the abundant life between the palm trees and sparkling turquoise water sits JOALI Maldives, the very first art-immersive resort in the Maldives.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Design, Activity
A new landmark for glamor and sophistication in the Maldives, JOALI is an ultra luxury resort that's opened in 2018 on the island of Muravandhu, Raa atoll. Celebrating the "Joy of Life" with high skill, artistry and sustainability in its very essence, Joali promises a non-standard and exceptional island experience for its guests. The 73-villa property offers unconventional luxury in a private setting and a distinct focus on design by internationally-renowned design studio Autoban, architecture and design firm Atolye4n and Tokyo-based Studio Glitt.
Innovative dining concepts include Japanese restaurant Saoke, authentic Asian and Levant restaurant Vandhoo, Tuscan-inspired Bellinis, personalised dining and cooking school Her Kitchen, as well as numerous destination dining experiences. The Spa by ESPA invites guests on a holistic wellness journey along with a world-class fitness centre and expert trainers. JOALI Maldives celebrates its “Joie de Vivre” philosophy through unique programming such as Maldivian excursions and one-of-a-kind on-property offerings, including an Art Studio and Gallery, Flower Garden, Manta Ray Treehouse and more. Read Full Review....
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More