Top 10 Best Ari Atoll All Inclusive Hotels 2020
Most Popular All Inclusive Resorts in Ari Atoll
Top 10 Best Ari Atoll All Inclusive Hotels 2020
Most Popular All Inclusive Resorts in Ari Atoll
Updated September, 2020
All Inclusive hotels in the Maldives provide an excellent sense of luxury combined with the comfort that almost all is included in the room rate, so you do not need to worry about extra costs. There are more than 100 different resorts in the country, and almost half of them work on the ALL INCLUSIVE system, or at least with a full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner included). The best all inclusive hotels in Ari Atoll are among the best in the Maldives, especially if you stayed in a water villa.
As part of our "best hotels" series, we went through each of the all-inclusive resorts in Ari Atoll to find the best ones who get the great reviews and offer affordable prices, that in addition to food and drinks can include excursions, water sports and activity.
Below you will find the 10 most popular all-inclusive resorts in Ari Atoll.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Family, Beach, Diving, Spa
With one of the longest water villa jetties, luxurious facilities for families and 5-star diving, Constance Halaveli has everything you would expect from a luxury resort in the Maldives. With a shape of a curved dhoni (a traditional Maldivian boat), where white sandy beaches in combination with turquoise water, perfectly contrast with the emerald of green vegetation, the resort elegantly drifts in North Ari Atoll. For a luxury family escape, Constance Halaveli is one of the best. Even the natural environment, with its gently sloping lagoon and wide beaches, will suit little ones. The “Kuda Club” welcomes children aged from 4 to 12 years with age-related activities, both outdoor and indoor. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, House Reef Snorkeling, Diving, Value
Diamonds Athuruga - All Inclusive is the case when "if it works, why change something." This resort was one of the most effective and invariably popular in the country, but today Athuruga has undergone great changes and represents only the best side of the Maldives. In a nutshell, everything is fine. Only when you see a strikingly fresh, light and modern Athuruga, you probably think, yeah ... well, maybe it's a little outdated (it was built in 1990). The leading Italian architect has changed all aspects of the former hotel and created a new design for 25 Water Villas. With stunning views, the public area was open to the beach and a white color contrasting perfectly with turquoise waters is widely used throughout to give an amazingly airy and sublime feel. The panels of the original coral walls are clearly visible around the resort, giving the island an authentic Maldives style. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: Couples, Family, Value, Beach, Diving, Dining, Whale Shark Watching, All Inclusive
LUX Resorts & Hotels has introduced new developments for LUX * South Ari Atoll after its reopening in late 2016. Cutting-edge designer villas and world-class dining can be found only a 30-minute seaplane transfer away from Malé International Airport, making LUX* South Ari Atoll one of the most exciting resorts in the Maldives. With 187 private villas dotted at the water’s edge along four kilometres of powder fine beach or perched on stilts above a crystal clear lagoon, these spacious pavilions and villas bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives. Excellent eating and drinking is always a cut above the rest at LUX*, and at LUX* South Ari Atoll, there is authentic South East Asian street food in the Maldives’ only over-the-water gourmet night market and world-class Chinese cuisine at East, along with the Japanese restaurant Umami, which offers live teppanyaki and dazzling selection of sakés. While the resort has a PADI-certified dive centre, two infinity pools, a floodlit tennis court, a fitness centre and a renowned spa. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Family, Beach, All Inclusive, Activities, swimming with whale sharks
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is located in the South Ari Atoll, about 25 minutes by seaplane from Male International Airport, or 15 minutes by speedboat from the domestic Maamigili Airport. The resort offers guests a unique “cashless” island experience with its “Ultimate All-Inclusive programme”. All guest suites have bedroom and living room, a generous private terrace, and all of the amenities travelers expect from a premier beach resort including satellite TV and high-speed internet access. The resort also is unusual in that it features a variety of dining options, including the all-day venue Reef, authentic Suan Bua and Azzuri Mare Italian & Seafood restaurant, plus the Aqua and Coral Bars for nightly entertainment. For those seeking day-time activity, the Resort offers recreation options, sports and fitness facilities and a professionally-managed Kids’ Club, while those looking to relax are welcome at Spa Cenvaree. For more active guests, there are five excursion options available which include whale-shark snorkeling, local island visits, sunset cruises and night fishing as well as other snorkeling trips. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Families, House Reef Snorkeling, All Inclusive
Today, Lily Beach Resort and Spa ranks among the leading resorts in the country with Premium All Inclusive, which was the result of an excellent redesign and reconstruction of the hotel. Reopened in 2009 as a 5-star resort, Lily Beach is a romantic place for a family holiday with All Inclusive that includes food, drinks and various activities. The stylish and spacious rooms have open air bathrooms with hydromassage baths, outdoor terraces with direct access to the ocean or to the beach, as well as other facilities: from sunscreen and quality toiletries to the packed mini bars and large flat-screen TVs. The resort's family facilities include a kid's buffet in the restaurant, a swimming pool and a game club. Active guests can enjoy land and water sports, while couples have many romantic options and places to seclude. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, House Reef Snorkeling, All Inclusive
With a great house reef snorkeling and beautiful beaches, Vakarufalhi Island Resort, better known as Vakaru is the ideal place for couples looking for an open space with the atmosphere of a private club in the Maldives. Today, the resort has gradually grown from a predominantly German diving island to a prestigious Italian resort under new ownership and management. The island itself still boasts of tall palms and natural vegetation, straw decorates every roof and sand everywhere in public areas. 4 *-star resort with 75 rooms has all the usual functions from spa and fitness, to diving and board games, although its only restaurant is a low-priced buffet, and the island does not have a pool and a public beach. The location of the island is one of the best for watching whale sharks and Manta rays, snorkeling excursions or diving trips both at the house reef and at nearby dive sites. Read Full Review....
Best Experience: for Couples, Family holiday, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving, Value, All Inclusive
With one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, the great strengths of Vilamendhoo have always been snorkeling and diving, and affordable accommodation. After a major renovation it was re-opened as a luxury resort than ever. And it says a lot. With 184 rooms, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa is a luxury resort on a private island with a magnificent green and cozy landscape. The rooms are spacious and beautiful with furnishings from bright and playful to sober and chic. There are also Water Villas that grow from the pier at the western end. The resort boasts several swimming pools, restaurants, as well as sports fields, a spa (and much more) scattered throughout the island which is divided into the family and "adults only" areas. With a magnificent house reef and All Inclusive offering - it's a romantic, quiet choice for families and couples alike. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: for Couples, Beach, Value
With "adults only" policy, Veligandu, surrounded by a beautiful lagoon and a long stretch of white sandy beach, is the only resort on the island of Veligandu in North Ari Atoll. The resort, which is accessible by a scenic 20-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport, has 76 rooms, including 54 Jacuzzi Water Villas, 10 Water Villas and 12 Jacuzzi Beach Villas. One of the oldest resorts in the Maldives, the fashionable (and expensive) Veligandu Island Resort and Spa is really doing well and doing everything to keep itself in modern and stylish form. The resort offers spacious villas with elegant decor, stuffed with mini bars, individual outdoor terraces (some with a jacuzzi), iPod systems and large flat-screen TVs; however, some of them are older than others, and some reflect visible age. There is also a lounge at the airport, delicious buffet, infinity swimming pools, a lot of activities on the land and in the water, exciting football tournaments between the hotel's staff, and a relaxing overwater spa. On the beautiful island you will find a medical clinic, a games room and 2 beach bars, one of which is open around the clock. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: All Inclusive, Honeymoon, Beach, Diving
A fantastic island paradise surrounded by large turquoise lagoons and teasing white beaches, Constance Moofushi combines primitive simplicity with the highest standards of luxury and service. Opened in 2010 and since becoming a hit in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi is located in South Ari atoll - one of the best diving sites in the world with hypnotic marine life and a vibrant underwater world full of incredible colors. With the ubiquitous stamp of "wedding-honeymoon" in the Maldives, Constance Moofushi famous golden beaches, romantic villas and brilliant gastronomy. Generous prices all inclusive holiday mood and DJ music will push you to throw the purse into the sea and break your passport to never leave this place. Constance Moofushi Maldives is situated on the South Ari Atoll and is widely regarded as one of the best diving spots in the world. The Resort combines the Crusoe Chic Barefoot elegance of a deluxe resort with the highest standards of Constance Hotels and Resorts. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Honeymoon, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Diamonds Thudufushi is the sister Athuruga in terms of property, hotel design, number of rooms, and the size and geography of the island. Both are brilliant resorts with an invincible formula developed over 25 years of their existence. All guests are on the same generous All Inclusive package. Some all-inclusive resorts in the Maldives offer a meal plan, like eating 3 times a day and a few typical drinks. Not in Diamonds Thudufushi; here you will find this scheme really (almost good) complex. Outside of food, snacks, and drinks, Thudufushi guests also receive a free wifi at the reception (Internet is also free in Water Villas), free use of non-motorized water sports like canoe or windsurfing, a free snorkelling tour around the island, an excursion to the local fishing island , snorkelling equipment for personal use, and daily entertainment for children Read Full Review....
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
How to Travel On a Budget
The Maldives is a destination fast being added to many traveller's holiday bucket list. But how to enjoy a 5-star luxury Maldives vacation on a Budget? Would you believe me if I told you that an exotic island vacationRead More
10 Best Beaches in Maldives
The Maldives is sprinkled with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. But an experienced visitor knows that the best of them do not have clear borderline (not permanent). Sand movesRead More
10 Best Maldives Cheap Resorts
Our list of the 10 best cheap hotels in the Maldives will certainly be useful to all those who aspire to spend a budget holiday in these honeymoon islands of the Indian ocean, are afraid of the cost Read More
First time in Maldives
If you're first time im Maldives and unsure about your upcoming trip, this section will put you at ease. Planning the first trip to the Maldives can be not an easy task: 26 atolls and 1,192 islands sparkle Read More
Manta Rays in The Maldives
Almost everyone who visites to the islands heard that there are Manta rays in the Maldives. You can spot manta rays during diving excursions as well as on a snorkeling / swimming tripsRead More
Best Spots for Watch Whale Sharks & Mantas
Swimming with Whale Sharks & Manta Rays ticks the top on bucket list of many visitors in the Maldives. Being one of the biggest fishes in the oceanRead More
10 Best Things to Do in Maldives
Our 10 Best Things to Do in Maldives take you straight to the ‘can't miss' marine treasures and an exciting activities found all around the magical islands of Maldives. There are luxury resorts, beachesRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best deals Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More