Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort and Spa
Best Experience: Couples and Families, Snorkeling, Diving, Spa, Activities
Tolarno Maldives Resort is located on the private island of Kunaavashi in the Vaavu Atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport.
Find privacy with Tolarno's Maldives 72 stylish and sleek villas. Every the beach or over-water villa is surrounded by lavish vegetation and unblocked view of crystal blue Indian Ocean, ensuring utmost privacy for every guest. Imagine rare, underwater paradise where turtles, mantas, and sharks abound in colourful coral reefs. Fish the depth of the oceans on a chartered cruise, and race leaping dolphins. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
The resort will feature works from Maldives’ very own artists in the public area as well as at each of its 72 villas.
Beach villas feature cozy design, filled with local artworks selected by Tolarno Art Advisors. Outdoor shower and private patio with various seating arrangement are available to ensure authentic Maldivian experience for every guest.
Facing the south and the north Water villas are installed on the east side of the island, featuring breathtaking sunrise view. One-of-a-kind duplex villas provides perfect separation between social space and private living quarter, ensuring guests’ privacy. Each over-water villa is equipped with private pool, overwater hammock, and startling sea-view bathroom.
Every villa is designed with a full-size bar, allowing guests to have access to various refreshment at the comfort of their own villa. Butler service is available throughout the day to ensure guests’ unrivalled enjoyment on the island.
In addition to beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other.
A celebration of world-class dining options, guests can indulge themselves in a wide range of gastronomic choices with sea view: all day dining restaurant, Café and pool bar. Overwater grill restaurant is available for those wants to fully embrace themselves with marvelous nature of Maldives.
Japanese teppanyaki restaurant is designed to offer different dining experience. Surrounded by lush greenery, guests can enjoy premium meat and fresh caught seafood from live cooking stations.
Dining by design is available to create unforgettable dining experience. whether it’s breakfast in the villa or romantic candle-light dinner on the beach, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort always has solutions for guests.
Nested in the heart of the island is Tolarno’s signature spa, where guests can enjoy customized spa treatment provided by experienced spa therapist at absolute privacy.
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort offers fully equipped watersports and diving center, getting guests ready to explore the Maldives above and below sea-level.
The resort's Kids Club has spacious indoor and outdoor playgrounds, providing activities for young travellers of all ages. Daycare service is also available at Kids Club.
One of the best place in the Maldives for water adventures and scuba divers, Vaavu atoll is located between South Male Atoll and Meemu Atoll. Also known as the natural Felidhoo Atoll, which includes the ring-shaped Vattaru reef (in the south of the atoll), the capital of Vaavu is Felidhoo island. The Vaavu collection includes 5 inhabited islands. To get to the islands of Vaavou Atoll you can by ferry or speedboat. A trip from Male airport takes from 1 hour by speedboat or 3 hours by ferry to the nearest Fulidhoo Island. Read More
The Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort is accessible by 20 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Velana International airport. From up-close encounters with sea creatures to breathtaking tropical excursions and sporting options, the best of the Maldives awaits.
What You Need to Know
The luxury resort lies in the Kunaavashi Kandu (a channel) so expect beautiful and abundance fish life.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- Komandoo Maldives welcomes back Christian Wiedenmann as Executive chef
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- InterContinental Maldives crowned as “Best Hotel Architecture, Maldives” at the Asia Pacific Property Awards
- Atmosphere Hotels works up sustainable tourism initiatives
- Rejuvenate Body and Spirit on a Wellness Staycation at Fairmont Maldives
- Sun Siyam Iru Veli celebrates a double win on TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards
- Qatar Airways to Resume Flights to Sharjah, United Arab of Emirates with a Daily Flight
- LUX* South Ari Atoll appoints Patrice Aira as General Manager
- Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Angsana Ihuru appoints Kanruethai Roongruang as New General Manager
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Experience Good Travel with debut of The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands
- CROSSROADS Maldives crowned at Asia Pacific Property Awards 2021-22
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Enjoy Family Camp-Cation at Hard Rock Hotel Maldives
- Mövenpick Maldives towards resort for a Sustainable Escape
- LUX* Resorts Collection celebrates Global Wellness Day
- Your Freedom Awaits : Adaaran Prestige Vadoo Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More