Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort and Spa
Best Experience: Couples and Families, Snorkeling, Diving, Spa, Activities
Tolarno Maldives Resort is located on the private island of Kunaavashi in the Vaavu Atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport.
Find privacy with Tolarno's Maldives 72 stylish and sleek villas. Every the beach or over-water villa is surrounded by lavish vegetation and unblocked view of crystal blue Indian Ocean, ensuring utmost privacy for every guest. Imagine rare, underwater paradise where turtles, mantas, and sharks abound in colourful coral reefs. Fish the depth of the oceans on a chartered cruise, and race leaping dolphins. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages
LiveAboard.com Hot Deals this week in Maldives
- Scubaspa Ying - 10 Oct 2020 - from €1,047.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.
- Sachika - 17 Oct 2020 - from €1,098.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %22 off
- Sheena - 18 Oct 2020 - from €1,302.00 - Best of Male and Ari Atoll (Male-Male) - Promo valid for New Bookings only. No Single Supplement for Single Travellers. - %30 off
- Ocean Sapphire - 07 Nov 2020 - from €1,272.00 - Best of Central Atolls: North Male, South Male, Felidhoo, Ari - %15 off
- Blue Force One - 05 Dec 2020 - from €1,685.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - Single Cabin Offer - Single supplement reduced to 50% for a private double cabin! Plus 50% off a second consecutive week
The resort will feature works from Maldives’ very own artists in the public area as well as at each of its 72 villas.
Beach villas feature cozy design, filled with local artworks selected by Tolarno Art Advisors. Outdoor shower and private patio with various seating arrangement are available to ensure authentic Maldivian experience for every guest.
Facing the south and the north Water villas are installed on the east side of the island, featuring breathtaking sunrise view. One-of-a-kind duplex villas provides perfect separation between social space and private living quarter, ensuring guests’ privacy. Each over-water villa is equipped with private pool, overwater hammock, and startling sea-view bathroom.
Every villa is designed with a full-size bar, allowing guests to have access to various refreshment at the comfort of their own villa. Butler service is available throughout the day to ensure guests’ unrivalled enjoyment on the island.
In addition to beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other.
A celebration of world-class dining options, guests can indulge themselves in a wide range of gastronomic choices with sea view: all day dining restaurant, Café and pool bar. Overwater grill restaurant is available for those wants to fully embrace themselves with marvelous nature of Maldives.
Japanese teppanyaki restaurant is designed to offer different dining experience. Surrounded by lush greenery, guests can enjoy premium meat and fresh caught seafood from live cooking stations.
Dining by design is available to create unforgettable dining experience. whether it’s breakfast in the villa or romantic candle-light dinner on the beach, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort always has solutions for guests.
Nested in the heart of the island is Tolarno’s signature spa, where guests can enjoy customized spa treatment provided by experienced spa therapist at absolute privacy.
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort offers fully equipped watersports and diving center, getting guests ready to explore the Maldives above and below sea-level.
The resort's Kids Club has spacious indoor and outdoor playgrounds, providing activities for young travellers of all ages. Daycare service is also available at Kids Club.
One of the best place in the Maldives for water adventures and scuba divers, Vaavu atoll is located between South Male Atoll and Meemu Atoll. Also known as the natural Felidhoo Atoll, which includes the ring-shaped Vattaru reef (in the south of the atoll), the capital of Vaavu is Felidhoo island. The Vaavu collection includes 5 inhabited islands. To get to the islands of Vaavou Atoll you can by ferry or speedboat. A trip from Male airport takes from 1 hour by speedboat or 3 hours by ferry to the nearest Fulidhoo Island. Read More
The Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort is accessible by 20 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Velana International airport. From up-close encounters with sea creatures to breathtaking tropical excursions and sporting options, the best of the Maldives awaits.
What You Need to Know
The luxury resort lies in the Kunaavashi Kandu (a channel) so expect beautiful and abundance fish life.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More