Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort and Spa
Best Experience: Couples and Families, Snorkeling, Diving, Spa, Activities
Tolarno Maldives Resort is located on the private island of Kunaavashi in the Vaavu Atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport.
Find privacy with Tolarno's Maldives 72 stylish and sleek villas. Every the beach or over-water villa is surrounded by lavish vegetation and unblocked view of crystal blue Indian Ocean, ensuring utmost privacy for every guest. Imagine rare, underwater paradise where turtles, mantas, and sharks abound in colourful coral reefs. Fish the depth of the oceans on a chartered cruise, and race leaping dolphins. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE + transfers, minimum 4 nights
- Kandima: Up to 47% OFF discount applicable for stays from 24 December 2023 to 10 January 2024
- Amilla Escape: 30% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
The resort will feature works from Maldives’ very own artists in the public area as well as at each of its 72 villas.
Beach villas feature cozy design, filled with local artworks selected by Tolarno Art Advisors. Outdoor shower and private patio with various seating arrangement are available to ensure authentic Maldivian experience for every guest.
Facing the south and the north Water villas are installed on the east side of the island, featuring breathtaking sunrise view. One-of-a-kind duplex villas provides perfect separation between social space and private living quarter, ensuring guests’ privacy. Each over-water villa is equipped with private pool, overwater hammock, and startling sea-view bathroom.
Every villa is designed with a full-size bar, allowing guests to have access to various refreshment at the comfort of their own villa. Butler service is available throughout the day to ensure guests’ unrivalled enjoyment on the island.
In addition to beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other.
A celebration of world-class dining options, guests can indulge themselves in a wide range of gastronomic choices with sea view: all day dining restaurant, Café and pool bar. Overwater grill restaurant is available for those wants to fully embrace themselves with marvelous nature of Maldives.
Japanese teppanyaki restaurant is designed to offer different dining experience. Surrounded by lush greenery, guests can enjoy premium meat and fresh caught seafood from live cooking stations.
Dining by design is available to create unforgettable dining experience. whether it’s breakfast in the villa or romantic candle-light dinner on the beach, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort always has solutions for guests.
Nested in the heart of the island is Tolarno’s signature spa, where guests can enjoy customized spa treatment provided by experienced spa therapist at absolute privacy.
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort offers fully equipped watersports and diving center, getting guests ready to explore the Maldives above and below sea-level.
The resort's Kids Club has spacious indoor and outdoor playgrounds, providing activities for young travellers of all ages. Daycare service is also available at Kids Club.
One of the best place in the Maldives for water adventures and scuba divers, Vaavu atoll is located between South Male Atoll and Meemu Atoll. Also known as the natural Felidhoo Atoll, which includes the ring-shaped Vattaru reef (in the south of the atoll), the capital of Vaavu is Felidhoo island. The Vaavu collection includes 5 inhabited islands. To get to the islands of Vaavou Atoll you can by ferry or speedboat. A trip from Male airport takes from 1 hour by speedboat or 3 hours by ferry to the nearest Fulidhoo Island. Read More
The Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort is accessible by 20 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Velana International airport. From up-close encounters with sea creatures to breathtaking tropical excursions and sporting options, the best of the Maldives awaits.
What You Need to Know
The luxury resort lies in the Kunaavashi Kandu (a channel) so expect beautiful and abundance fish life.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Carpe Diem - 09 Apr 2023 - from €1,999 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Novo - 09 Apr 2023 - from €2,435.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Vita - 08 Apr 2023 - from €2,296.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More