Benefits of booking directly with Baros
Baros promises easy and reliable online booking with our best rate guaranteed.
04 Aug, 2021
Book Directly and be entitled to receive astonishing benefits from Baros, one of the top romantic resorts in the Maldives.
While there are a ton of online travel agencies out there, nothing beats booking your Baros Maldives vacation right at the source - from hand to hand. We price match for lower rates on hotel booking websites.
See our 6 reasons why you should cut out the middle man and book your romantiv vacation directly with Baros!
1. CHAMPAGNE ON ARRIVAL
To start your journey in total relaxation, a bottle of Champagne awaits you in your villa.
2. FLOATING BREAKFAST OR IN-VILLA CHAMPAGNE BREAKFAST
Enjoy a signature breakfast experience with a floating breakfast or an in-Villa Champagne breakfast once during the stay for Baros Pool Villas, Water Pool Villas, Baros Suites and Baros Residence.
3. CANDLELIT DINNER ON THE BEACH
Enjoy a candlelit dinner on the beach per stay for Baros Pool Villas, Water Pool Villas, Baros Suites and Baros Residence, for stays of 3 nights and above.
4. 20% SPA DISCOUNT AND COMPLIMENTARY SUNRISE YOGA
Serenity Spa offers regular complimentary early-morning yoga sessions on The Lighthouse Deck. You will also receive a discount of 20 per cent throughout the day on all spa services
5. EARLY CHECK-IN AND LATE CHECK-OUT
To enhance your arrival and departure experience, we offer you the flexibility of checking in early and departing late from our beautiful island.
6. COMPLIMENTARY USE OF SNORKELLING FINS AND MASKS DURING THE STAY
For your snorkelling tours of Baros’ vibrant house reef, your snorkelling masks and fins are complimentary during the stay. Simply head on over to the Marine Centre upon your arrival and our team will assist you to find the most suitable equipment.
For bookings where there is a cheaper price available online, please contact our reservations team on +960 664 2672 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check the details and match the price for your reservation.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & DivingBaros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Malé Airport. With a variety of villas to choose from, these very stylish settings make this the ideal island retreat for couples young and old. Located on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More