Dutch former winger Arjen Robben to provide coaching for youngsters at Amilla Maldives
Best Family Resorts in the Maldives
27 October, 2021
Festive Season is poised to ‘kick’ off at Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences with a little help from a football legend. Former Chelsea, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich winger, Arjen Robben, will be leading a special football camp for kids at the five-star Maldives resort.
The Amilla Festive Football Camp 2021 will see Robben coaching youngster from December 26th-30th. Youngsters from around the world will be able to come together to brush up on their footy skills, learn some new ones and have a lot of fun at the same time.
Amongst his many accolades, Robben played for the Netherlands three times in the World Cup, as well as three times in the European Championships. He was named to the FIFPro World XI and the UEFA Team of the Year, helped Chelsea bring home two Premier League titles and scored the winning goal for Bayern Munich in the 2013 Champion’s League Final.
Robben is delighted to be bringing his star power to Amilla Maldives and hopes to help inspire a new generation of footballers to keep fit, enjoy ‘the beautiful game’ and maybe even follow in their footsteps one day.
Amilla Maldives Resort and Residences is renowned for its spectacular events and it’s newly-released Festive Season schedule suggests it will live up to its reputation this year, too. From the build-up to Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve, right through to Orthodox Christmas, the Baa Atoll private island resort will be sizzling with live entertainment.
It all kicks off with ‘What the Dickens! An Island Christmas Carol Cabaret’ on Christmas Eve. The entertainment will continue as Amilla gears up for New Year’s Eve’s ‘Out of the Blue’-themed celebrations. Then Orthodox Christmas Eve will offer a fresh take on a traditional tale, ‘The Song of Babushka’.
With such a fun-filled schedule, Amilla looks set to continue being the centre of festive fun this year and into 2022. Bookings for the resort’s Villas and Residences are already filling up fast for this period.
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.amilla.com.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Best Experience: Family, Couples, Dining, Diving, Spa
Featuring more flexible approach to tropical island luxury, Amilla Fushi offers a luxurious 'island home' for both couples and families in the Maldives. Younger, hipper, with a fresh and contemporary accomodation, the resort has so much to offer, from high design and inventive dining options, to stylish villas and amazing snorkelling and diving. Located in the Baa atoll, UNESCO Biosphere reserve, this might just be the most family friendly resort in the Maldives. Family villas have been designed to ensure that both the parent’s and children’s bedrooms are in the same building. The villas are very spacious, and unlike many two bedroom options you might find elsewhere, the second bedrooms are large and so also work very well for families with older children. The Sultan's Village kids’ club at Amilla Fushi is terrific – all palm tree swings, finger painting and beach games – teens can play billiards and X-Box, and all childcare, including baby-sitting, is complimentary. There is also a children's pool and beach club close by if parents wish to relax in close proximity to the Kids Club. In 2018, Amilla Fushi has been recognised as the leading family resort in Maldives. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More