Here's Why Couples Love The Nautilus Maldives
Best Romantic Getaways in the Maldives
08 Apr, 2022
Looking for the best Maldives honeymoon packages to have a romantic getaway with your loved one? The Nautilus Maldives honeymoon packages are characterised by; romantic seclusion; intimate, indulgent dining, blissful relaxation; and once-in-a-lifetime island experiences.
On The Nautilus’s shores, you’ll find all of this – and so much more. Because it’s here that the bohemian spirit of the island whispers the secret to enjoying life’s rarest luxuries: freedom. Freedom from the demands of time and modern life, and the freedom to simply be you – to do whatever, whenever you please.
So whether you select our exclusive, all-in honeymoon package or whether you prefer a completely off-script getaway of your own design, you’ll discover your Nautilus honeymoon to be imbued with the dreamy fragrance of freedom. Read on for what awaits you.
The Nautilus’s signature honeymoon package
Our Special Honeymoon Package has been thoughtfully curated to offer couples the best of The Nautilus’s attractions within an ambience of intimacy, ultra-luxury and precious moments – and with the convenience of minimal planning. The package features:
- A VIP champagne welcome
- A candlelit dinner – complete with champagne and a celebratory cake – in the privacy of your island home
- An in-house gourmet platter
- A 60-minute couple’s massage at Solasta Spa
- A private couple’s yoga session on your sun deck – gorgeous views included!
- A decorative bed turn-down.
Timeless romance in total freedom
At The Nautilus, you won’t find any clocks, timetables or set opening hours. This atmosphere of timelessness makes the perfect setting for romance, for love that is eternal, for meaningful connections in treasured, unforgettable moments.
Coupled with this freedom from time is the freedom to be uniquely you. Our bespoke approach to hospitality means that we are eager to meet your specific desires and wishes. From preparing your house exactly to your tastes, to arranging spontaneous excursions and feasts at all hours, your personal House Master – a dedicated butler available 24/7 – will make all your honeymoon dreams come true.
A retreat to precious privacy
Love thrives in intimacy. And at The Nautilus, privacy is standard: you’ll feel like castaways on a desert island. With just 26 houses and residences, our island boasts a natural seclusion and exclusivity in its very conception and layout. Residences are truly tropical hideaways: private, spacious cocoons furnished with luxuries and personal touches to make you feel at home – on holiday. With a private infinity pool; expansive sun deck; glorious, uninterrupted views; and the option to order in everything from world-class gourmet treats to bespoke spa treatments; you need never leave your paradise abode.
Delicious dishes ~ The surest way to the heart
Food is a key ingredient at every celebration of love, and for good reason: nothing speaks to the senses quite like an exceptional culinary creation. The gastronomical wonders dreamed up by our award-winning chefs – and tailored to your favourite tastes – will not disappoint, whether you’re enjoying a leisurely meal at one of our superb restaurants or dining in delicious privacy. A table for two awaits you in the most exotic of Maldives locations. How about a beach picnic on a far-flung sandbank? Or on the sun-kissed deck of a gorgeous luxury yacht? Perhaps you’d like to be serenaded by some acoustic music? You tell us your tastes, and we’ll make it happen.
Satiate the senses at Solasta Spa
What’s a honeymoon without a heavenly spa journey – or two? Our overwater Solasta Spa boasts a skin-tingling treatment menu to ease tension, pamper the body and usher in deep relaxation. Besides a couples massage, you can treat yourselves to facials, body brushes and wraps with the purest essential oils and mineral-rich products from the renowned skincare houses of Omorovicza and Maison Caulières. Or take a dip in a fragrance bath in one of our open-air bathing terraces for two, with gorgeous views on tap.
In January 2022 the most indulgent hideaway and private island resort, The Nautilus Maldives, and the world’s top ranked destination spa and wellness retreat, Ananda in The Himalayas, have partnered to offer a first of its kind wellbeing experience that is personalised, luxurious and truly one of a kind.
Sun-kissed adventures and dazzling date nights
Every experience at The Nautilus can be enjoyed in blissful, exclusive privacy – making these once-in-a-lifetime moments perfect for honeymooners, whether you’re the lively or more leisurely type. Get your fill of breath-taking beauty in the underwater majesty of the Baa Atoll – a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve that is home to thousands of shimmering species of sea life. Or if overwater is more your style – take a whimsical cruise aboard our luxury yacht, without any set itinerary, or get the blood pumping with a Seabob safari. As the sun sinks below the Indian Ocean horizon, we recommend settling down for one of our specialities: a cinema on a remote sandbank, in the cosy company of your special someone.
Discover timeless romance, and start curating your dream honeymoon. Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More