The New Heritance Aarah All Inclusive Resort Leading The Way For Sustainability In The Maldives
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
10 January, 2020
New Heritance Aarah All Inclusive Resort has celebrated international recognition for its sustainable initiatives and culinary excellence.
Placing the Maldives at the forefront of the global subject of sustainability is Heritance Aarah. Recently celebrating international recognition for its sustainable initiatives and culinary excellence, the premium all-inclusive resort is the newest addition to the Aitken Spence Hotels portfolio after opening its doors to guests earlier last year.
In September 2019, Heritance Aarah became the first-ever property in the Maldives to be awarded the internationally recognised Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Gold certification, which complies with the US Green Building Council rating system and is awarded to properties that save energy, water and resources; generate less waste; and support human health.
The design of the resort compliments the policy of sustainability by implementing components such as fuel saving generators, energy saving LED lighting, water saving fixtures and energy efficient air conditioning.
Heritance Aarah was also acknowledged for its exceptional cuisine offering in October, after the resort’s chef team competed alongside the best of international brands in the South Asian region to become Overall Champion at the Culinary Art Food Expo 2019. The Expo, known as South East Asia’s biggest food and hospitality show, is organised by Chefs’ Guild of Lanka together with World Association of Chefs Societies.
The resort was awarded with a remarkable 29 Golds, 11 Silver and 5 Bronze medals. Overall, the properties were awarded with an impressive 130 medals collectively. This is a second culinary win for the new resort, after claiming the highest number of awards won by an individual property in July at the Food and Hospitality Asia Maldives 2019 competition, where the resort competed alongside reputed global hospitality chains in the Maldives.
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Heritance Aarah - Premium All Inclusive
Best Experience: Couples, families, gourmet dining, beach, diving
Offering the perfect combination of exclusivity and comfort, Heritance Aarah is all about exclusive luxury with a touch of Maldives' traditions. One of the best luxury resorts in the Maldives, the main attractions of Aarah are beautiful white beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters and a hipnotic marine life on a house reef. Heritance Aarah is al about full privacy and an ideal tropical beach experience on a paradise island. For guests seeking a haven for pure relaxation or an active holiday retreat with the whole family, Heritance Aarah promises to offer endless choices with a unique Premium All-Inclusive holiday plan and some of the largest beach villas in the Maldives.
Accessible by a scenic 40-minute seaplane flight from the main Velana International Airport, Heritance Aarah offers 157 villas and suites separated by tropical vegetation for privacy, and designed and built with a fusion of indigenous Maldivian and modern architecture.From evocative flavours that will have your taste buds in raptures of delight to gourmet creations that combine authentic local ingredients, the resort's restaurants offer something truly distinctive, start from France and Italy to the Middle East, Sri Lanka, India, Turkey, Mexico and Japan – and three bars including space exclusively for Ocean Suite guests, a poolside bar and an open-air rooftop venue.. Be it intimate fine dining to candlelit dinners on the beach, each experience embodies a culinary journey of discovery. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More