Waldorf Astoria Maldives and Conrad Rangali Island welcome guests with assurance and peace of mind
Best Luxury Hotels in the Maldives
09 Oct, 2020
Nestled in Maldives' central atolls surrounded by crystal blue waters, sparkling sands and an incredible diversity of marine life, Hilton’s luxury resorts Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi and Conrad Maldives Rangali Island welcome global travelers to their slice of paradise with an enhanced promise of safety and wellbeing.
Beyond the unsurpassed levels of Hilton hospitality that discerning guests to the two Maldivian resorts would have come to expect, guests can also stay assured that the resorts have implemented industry-leading standards of cleanliness and disinfection of the proprietary Hilton CleanStay program, while adhering to Maldivian health and safety guidelines.
“As a company which has delivered over a hundred years of hospitality, the wellbeing and safety of our guests and team members have always been our number one priority. In looking at how we can meet the evolving needs and preferences of our guests at the same time it is heartening to see the amount of effort our team members are putting in to ensure they are absolutely ready to provide their guests with complete assurance and peace of mind. Regardless of whether they choose to stay at Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi or Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, I have every confidence our guests will create amazing new memories as they enjoy the level of Hilton hospitality that they have come to expect,” said Paul Hutton, vice president, Operations, Hilton, South East Asia.
From arrival to check in and throughout their stay, guests can experience an elevated standard of cleanliness and sanitization which builds upon Hilton’s high standards of housekeeping and hygiene, where hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols were already in place.
“As the first international hotel company to enter the Maldives more than two decades ago, we are committed to creating the most unforgettable and inspiring experiences for our guests in this sought-after destination and we are absolutely thrilled to once more be welcoming guests back to our resorts,” said Nils-Arne Schroeder, vice president, Luxury and Lifestyle, Asia Pacific.
“Our passionate team members are dedicated to continue to deliver unparalleled, bespoke service to meet the needs and preferences of our guests and provide a safe and secure environment during this unique time,” Schroeder added.
Having recently celebrated its first year since opening, the iconic Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi offers guests a sense of elevated luxury in an exclusive tropical enclave, a plethora of activities for guests of all generations and a personal concierge service giving guests the freedom to create memories that last a lifetime.
The 119 all-villa resort, which was also recently awarded two notable titles in the coveted annual Travel + Leisure World’s Best Awards list, welcomes guests to a world of visionary design where elite travelers with a discerning eye will appreciate exquisite architecture and design that blends perfectly into the landscape. Designed to meet local environmental requirements and needs, every aspect of the resort has been guided by the natural setting and local architectural style, with a luxury edge. Upon arrival, guests are greeted by a breath-taking view of villas nestled within the sparkling Maldivian landscape, inspired by the island's beauty, natural resources and local culture.
In line with the Waldorf Astoria brand’s rich legacy of culinary innovation and excellence, the resort has been designed to appeal to luxury leisure seekers with a refined palate and an appreciation for international cuisine, featuring 10 specialty dining venues serving the freshest produce in extraordinary settings — the diversity of which is a first for the Maldives. No matter their preference, guests can select from venues ranging from inspired tree-top dining and private wine cellars set in a cave to organic farmhouses and an authentic Chinese restaurant. Special occasions can also be celebrated at spectacular venues including the resort’s private sandbank or within the comfort of their villas.
Reopening to guests from 28 September 2020, Conrad Maldives Rangali Island is recognized for its stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world. A short seaplane ride away from Male international airport, the beautiful resort is situated in the midst of the Maldives’ best diving and snorkeling spots.
Guests planning a quiet getaway can enjoy an authentic Maldivian hideaway on Rangali Island while enjoying access to the facilities of the larger and livelier Rangali-Finolhu Island, which are linked by a 500-meter bridge. For a true wellness experience, guests can make their way to The Spa Retreat, an over-water destination spa, set 100-meter off of the tip of the main island.
The inspirational island oasis nestled in the South Ari Atoll features 151 purposefully designed villas and suites, a true gourmet’s delight with a choice of 12 award-winning restaurants and bars, two spas and a selection of culturally inspired experiences and activities set against the awe-inspiring Maldivian surrounding.
The latest architectural marvel introduced by Conrad Maldives is the world’s first undersea residence, The MURAKA: a first-of-its-kind, two-level residence with a master bedroom submerged over 16 feet below sea level. “Muraka,” translated to mean “coral” in Dhivehi, epitomizes how the residence lives and thrives among the natural landscape of the Indian Ocean.
For more information on Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi, visit www.waldorfastoriamaldives.com
For more information on Conrad Maldives Rangali Island, visit www.conradmaldives.com
Recent Posts 16.10.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Emerald Maldives Resort Continues to Stand Out with Top Awards in 2021
- Pamper Yourselves at Dhigali Spa with New Christmas Packages
- Kihaa Maldives Opens New Steak House
- Naladhu Private Island Maldives Celebrates Double Win at Conde Nast Traveler award
- Disney Cruise Line to Return to Tropical Destinations in 2023
- Reethi Beach Resort, Baa Atoll Maldives Earn Green Globe's Member
- Fiyavalhu Maldives wins Luxury Boutique Resort 2021
- Ready to Party? Spend Halloween at the first Luxury Music Festival in Maldives
- Virgin's First Miami Cruise, HAL's San Diego Restart
- Anantara Kihavah opens New Family Beach Pool Villas for the Ultimate Family Winter Getaway
- Celestyal Cruises Announces Return to Year-Round Cruising
- Gili goes Pink for October
- Emerald Cruises Is Building Second Superyacht
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Carnival announces ship restarts for January and February 2022
- Hurawalhi's Winter Offer 2021 - Save UP to 20%
- Maldives exhibited at the World’s Largest fair, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Shake Up Your Wellness Routine on Ithaafushi – The Private Island
- Niyama Private Islands Maldives to host Surf Week 2021
- Marriott International Plans to Expand Footprint in South Asia
- Tradewind Voyages Announces 2021-22 Caribbean Season
- Emirates takes Expo 2020 Dubai’s message to the skies with its first-ever full aircraft livery
- The Inside Scoop on Silver Moon's Culinary Program
- Win a holiday to Maldives right now with MBM
- Seabourn Names Second Expedition Ship, Reveals Itineraries
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- The Norwegian Prima Debuts Entertainment and Onboard Experiences
- Style and Substance: New Ships, Fresh Adventures and Top Suites
- Best Maldives Resorts worth to Book Directly
- Paradise Island Resort & Spa Introduces Brand New Infinity Swimming Pool
- Maldives exhibits Luxury Yacht Tourism at Monaco Yacht Show
- Carnival Corporation Plans to Have 50% of Fleet Back by October
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Hilton Maldives Resorts
Each of the Crown & Champa Resorts is its private island paradise with sparkling lagoons, swaying palm trees and natural sandy beaches. With international tourism in the Maldives celebrated its 40th anniversary in 2015, this group of 4 to 4½ Star Resorts has earned an excellent reputation. While the Resorts have proudly been operating for many years, they have maintained their competitiveness through constant renovation and upgrades to maintain the highest international standards.
Crown & Champa Resorts diverse collection of resorts include Hurawalhi Maldives, Kudadoo Maldives Private Island by Hurawalhi, Innahura Maldives Resort, Komandoo Maldives, Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, Kuredu Resort Maldives, Vilamendhoo Island Resort & Spa, Meeru Island Resort & Spa, and one city hotel, Champa Central Hotel. Each resort offers guests an unforgettable experience and memorable moments, with beautiful sandy beaches, turquoise waters, beach dining options, water activates, dive centres and snorkelling in one of the most picturesque destinations in the world. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More