Indian TV stars: Helly Shah, Tanya & Kritika Sharma vacation in the Maldives
Celebrity Hot Spot Hotels in The Maldives
10 March, 2021
Helly Shah, with her besties Tanya Sharma and Kritika Sharma are having a fun time at SAii Lagoon Maldives and Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
Helly Shah is an Indian television actress known for her portrayal of Swara Maheshwari in Swaragini and Devanshi Bakshi in Devanshi. In 2020, she has been playing Riddhima Vansh Raisinghania in Ishq Mein Marjawan 2 on Colors TV. Helly had been shooting continuously for the show without a proper break and hence, grabbing an opportunity, she jetted off to the Maldives with besties Tanya and Kritika Sharma. The actress has been sharing pictures and videos of her vacay on her Instagram handle.
Tanya Sharma is an Indian television actress known for playing Meera Modi in Star Plus’s Saath Nibhaana Saathiya. In 2019, she played Anjor Rajvanshi in Colors TV’s Udann Sapnon Ki.
Kritika Sharma is an Indian model and actress.She began her acting career with Colors TV’s Soap opera Jai Shri Krishna. She played the role of Radha in 2005 in Jai Shri Krishna. She also was on Ekta Kapoor’s show Tere Liye as Young Mouli. She was in the Bollywood movie Dark Rainbow as Wendy.
They took a break from the usual shoot life and enjoyed some time on an exotic holiday in the Maldives. The actors took to their Instagram to share pictures and videos from their fun time at SAii Lagoon Maldives and Hard Rock Hotel Maldives.
Crossroads Maldives opened in late 2019 and features two lifestyle hotels, Hard Rock Hotel Maldives and SAii Lagoon Maldives – Curio Collection by Hilton, both of which have direct access to extensive facilities at The Marina @ Crossroads, an 800-metre lifestyle area and beach walk featuring retail, entertainment and dining outlets.
The facilities include a 30 berth quay, complete with world-class amenities and exclusive concierge services, the Junior Beach Club and Camp, the Crossroads Event Hall, Maldives Discovery Centre, and Marine Discovery Centre – the project’s environmental and educational hub.
A Curio Collection by Hilton hotel, SAii Lagoon Maldives is an original and inspiring resort that features a series of rooms and villas, including overwater pool villas, as well as world-class dining. Resort guests have access to extensive water sports, cultural activities and wellness at The Marina @ Crossroads.
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives, meanwhile, features 178 rooms, suites and villas, plus family-friendly experiences and Hard Rock’s branded concepts, including a Hard Rock Cafe, Rock Spa, and two Rock Shops showcasing merchandise and music memorabilia.
Recent Posts 24.09.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Creative Activities in The Maldives: The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- Top Best Places for Swimming & Diving with Whale Sharks
- Netherlands First Anantara Debuts in the Heart of Amsterdam
- Six Senses Laamu launches Sustainability Camp for Kids
- Celebrate the End of Year with Anantara Veli: Reopening Special offer
- Join Wellness retreat with Celebrity Trainer Ramona Braganza at Kandima
- Plan a Festive Getaway of Your Dreams: A Magical Baros Tale
- Marine Conservation at OBLU SELECT Sangeli
- Holland America Line Announces 2024 Grand Australia and New Zealand Voyage
- CROSSROADS Maldives celebrates 3 Years of Service Excellence
- Hard Rock 50th Anniversary Sale is Here: FLASH OFFER 25% off
- Latest News from Meeru Island, September 2022
- Princess Cruises’ New Ship, Sun Princess, to Debut in 2024
- Projekt Delfin in the Maldives has launched
- Scuba Diving experience at Emerald Faarufushi Resort
- Experience Holistic Wellness at The Standard Maldives with Ranjith Saj
- Discover the Freedom of Movement at Soneva Jani this Octobe
- Amilla Maldives resort to host Tennis Clinic with Emma Raducanu
- Masaba Gupta is living her Best Life in the Maldives
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? September, 2022
- Discover the Key to a Good Life at Amilla Maldives this fall
- Mouni Roy enjoys Family weekend in the Maldives
- It's Time to Plan: 2022 Festive Season at Komandoo
- Summer Forever! Experience TASTE OF WINTER at Furaveri Maldives
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The development of the multi-island integrated resort project Emboodhoo Lagoon, known as "CROSSROADS", is the most comprehensive and expansive tourism project in the Maldives, opening a new wave of investment opportunities.
The project, a game changer that will transform the face of the Greater Male region and expand the attractiveness of the Maldives as a multi-faceted tourist destination is managed by Singha Estate PLC, a well-known real estate developer in Thailand.
CROSSROADS presented as "where cultures meet," proceeds from the fact that the Maldives are strategically located on the Silk Road, crossing the East and the West, a direction where the paths of different cultures crossed and interacted with each other in the past. Read Full Review...
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More