Sophie Choudry sets beach body goals with her latest picture at Soneva Jani, Maldives
Where to Spot Cerebrities in Maldives
08 October, 2021
The Indian actress Sophie Choudry has been sharing stunning pictures from her vacation at Soneva Jani, Maldives.
On Tuesday, Sophie set the temperatures soaring with a picture of her enjoying her beach day. Sophie also set some serious fashion goals with her beach day outfit.
In the pictures shared by Sophie, she is seen flaunting her curves in a blue bikini and gave some stunning poses for the camera. She can be seen with her knee dip in water and gave a hair flip pose while enjoying her sea time. She opted for nude makeup with a dab of eyeshadow and lipstick for her photoshoot. The actress also set some beach body goals for us.
"How could she fear the rain when she has always been the storm," she captioned the post.
Hey, Sophie Choudry, we are loving your amazing Instagram entries from the Maldives. The actress is holidaying at the beach destination since the weekend. On Wednesday, Sophie Choudry posted a bunch of stunning pictures of herself and the scenic beauty of Maldives looks more breathtaking n her photos. Wearing a blue bikini, Sophie Choudry can be seen posing in the pool, as well as by the pool in her latest Instagram post. "Sunkissed and Blessed," she wrote in the caption and added: "Can't get over my incredible water villa and the views."
Sophie Choudry made her debut in Bollywood with the 2005 film Shaadi No 1. Her last Bollywood film remains Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara. In Once Upon A Time in Mumbai Dobaara, Sophie starred alongside Akshay Kumar, Imran Khan and Sonakshi Sinha. The film released in 2013.
About Soneva Jani:
Soneva Jani is like someone with personal magnetism, someone who knows themself, knows the world and greets it with a big, welcoming smile. This resort doesn't just have character, it has charisma. The perfect combination of luxury and nature, Soneva Jani offers guests an unparalleled experience in idyllic surroundings. Inspired by the word, which means wisdom in sanskrit, Soneva Jani is Medufaru island, which is part of an uninhabited cluster of five islands in the Nunu atoll. The most exclusive luxury hotel in Maldives and the most prestigious for many hotel brand in the world is surrounded by pristine beaches covered with lush tropical greenery and a turquoise lagoon with crystal clear water and unbeatable views of the 360 ° Indian Ocean. Today, Soneva Jani has 24 water villas and one beach villa, although at a later stage it is planned to build additional beach villas
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Where to Spot Celebrities in the Maldives
The Maldives is famous for their picture-perfect beaches, crystal-clear waters and of course the most luxurious resorts in the world. Maldives is a regular hot spot for the rich and the famous. From Hollywood celebrities to world famous athletes to the Bollywood stars, all head to the Maldives, for a romantic or family vacation. Nothing says luxury travel quite like a trip to the Maldives and it’s little wonder that the A-list seem to flock to these islands on the daily. With stars' social media feeds filled with those perfect beach shots and beautiful backdrops, it's almost impossible not to get wanderlust. Read more.
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More