Sun Siyam Iru Fen Opening in 2020
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
28 November, 2019
The Sun Siyam Resorts announced the launch of its fifth property in Maldives titled the Sun Siyam Iru Fen Maldives that set to openin early 2020.
The resort set on an expansive island and covers an expansive land area of 54 hectares in Noonu Atoll in shot boat ride from Maafaru international airport and in 5-minutes by boat from Sun Siam Iru Fushi.
Sun Siyam Iru Fen isn’t just everything you ever wanted from a Maldivian holiday. It’s more. A whole world of possibilities awaits on a private island resort unlike any other.
A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. Whilst beneath the waves, an aquatic wonder-world beckons with up-close-and-personal encounters with more than 1,200 species of marine life.
A diverse collection of villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled amongst the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivalled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences.
the first thing that impresses is the sense of space. There’s ample opportunity to hide away in blissful isolation, discover a quiet corner or venture out, explore and join in the fun.
Designed for couples, families or larger groups, an eclectic collection of 15 accommodation categories span from 50 to 450 square metres. From beach villas just steps from the shore and water villas perched over the lagoon, to showstopper suites for the ultimate resort experience, all feature generously proportioned indoor / outdoor living spaces with many boasting private pools.
Sun Siyam Iru Fen also proudly showcases the most extensive lineup of restaurants and bars in the Maldives, plus activities, excursions and experiences for every age and mood. There’s even an entire kids village to keep our youngest guests happy.
Add world-class spa, wellness and sports facilities and some of the regions best dive sites just moments away, and Sun Siyam Iru Fen really is a place of inﬁnite choice and endless opportunities.
The Iru Fen's team look forward to welcoming you to their island home.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More