Sun Siyam Resorts Announces Exclusive Offer for two Resorts in the Maldives
Best Luxury Resorts in The Maldives
12 May, 2020
For the very first time in The Maldives, two luxurious islands in the Sun Siyam Resorts portfolio can be exclusively yours.
The five-star, family-friendly Sun Aqua Vilu Reef, and the newly opened luxurious Sun Aqua Iru Veli — both situated in the Dhaalu atoll — are available for private hire, as soon as visa restrictions are lifted.
Remote yet refined and free of crowds, choose from two idyllic Maldivian islands, both of which are perfect for escaping and unwinding and offer a barefoot luxury resort experience. The multi-award-winning Sun Aqua Vilu Reef and the newest addition to the Sun Siyam Portfolio, Sun Aqua Iru Veli, are truly tropical and ultra-private.
A private island escape costs less than $1 million for 15 nights for up to 50 guests.
The all-inclusive rates cover everything including house alcohol and diving, so guests can rest easy knowing meals, spa treatments (two hours per person) and non-motorised water sports are already taken care of. With all-day dining options and no set meal times, guests can relax and enjoy their exclusive and idyllic island paradise.
At Vilu Reef, guests can enjoy the 103 beach and overwater villas that feature plunge pools and ocean vistas. Multiple pools; a spa; a full staff, including private chefs and private butlers; and an assortment of water sports and diving are on offer.
At the newly opened Iru Veli, paradise awaits! Guests can choose from the vast array of accommodation, from the famed Ocean Suite to the gorgeously appointed beach suites. Choose from floodlit tennis, badminton and volleyball courts; a variety of excursions; a two-hour spa treatment per person; and two hours of diving per person.
Vilu Reef and Iru Veli are renowned for their dazzling white, sugar soft beaches, five-star cuisine, tranquil spas, a wide range of activities and renowned snorkelling.
Both resorts are easily accessed by seaplane from the Maldives main Velana International Airport and each transfer takes approximately 45 minutes.
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More