Sun Siyam Iru Fushi to host Tennis Coaching by Michaël Llodra
Raise Your Game at the Maldives’ Most Luxe Tennis Resorts
10 January, 2022
Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is thrilled to announce tennis lessons in Maldives with the former professional and highly world-ranked tennis player, Michaël Llodra from 15 to 25 February 2022..
Known for his skilled net play, Llodra has been described as the 'best serve and volleyer in the world' by Essential Tennis and players of note such as two-time French Open finalist Robin Söderling called Llodra's serve "unbelievable and his volleys "the best on the tour".
In a blazing career spanning 15 years, Michaël Llodra have played and won against several of the world's top ten players including current world champion Novak Djokovic. He is also an Olympic silver medalist, finishing 2nd in the 2012 doubles event with partner Jo-Wilfried Tsonga.
Michaël Llodra has won five ATP singles titles and twenty-six men's doubles titles, including three Grand Slam tournaments (the Australian Open in 2003 & 2004, Wimbledon in 2007), three Masters 1000 and a Masters Cup in addition to reaching twenty-seven other finals on the main circuit.
Don’t miss this phenomenal opportunity to train and learn elite tricks and techniques under the unrivalled supervision and guidance of one of the top athletes in the world. Join the group sessions or book an exclusive private one-on-one to take your game to the next level.
All classes are to be held on the beautiful outdoor tennis courts of Sun Siyam Iru Fushi against the tropical backdrop of the tall coconut palm trees swaying in the tropical breeze.
About resort: Accessible by a scenic 45-minute seaplane journey north of Malé, the beautiful resort of Sun Siyam Iru Fushi is a 52-acre resort set in the limpid waters of Noonu Atoll, and home to 221 beach villas and over water villas where contemporary architecture meets traditional rustic thatched roofs, and modern comforts blend seamlessly into the surrounding nature.
Follow @sunsiyamirufushi for updates on tennis lessons with the former professional and highly world-ranked tennis player, Michaël Llodra.Check Availability and Prices
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Sun Siam Resorts in The Maldives
One of the most forward-thinking and dynamic hospitality companies Sun Siyam Resorts has a portfolio of five boutique luxury resorts operating in the Maldives and Sri Lanka, including The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi Maldives, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Maldives, Sun Aqua Vilu Reef Maldives, Sun Aqua Iru Veli Maldives, and Sun Aqua Pasikudah in Sri Lanka.
The resort group is on a major expansion drive, with several new resorts opening in the Maldives and Sri Lanka. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More