Immersive Wellness Experiences with Domingos Folgado and Jess Cover at THE OZEN COLLECTION
Best Luxury Wellness Reterats in the Maldives
17 September, 2021
A wellness vacation to rejuvenate of mind, body, and soul - THE OZEN COLLECTION retreats add a new meaning to travel.
A perfect antidote to the stressful times that we live in, a chance to hit the reset button and nurture the weary traveller along with creating an indelible memory of inner peace and tranquillity.
Continuing with their hugely successful Wellness Celebrations in August, THE OZEN COLLECTION has curated meaningful wellness experiences for guests in the coming months. Two renowned wellness practitioners will be based at ELENA ELEMENTS OF NATURE spa and wellness centre, with Domingos Folgado at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI and Jess Covers at OZEN LIFE MAADHOO. From Acupuncture and Gua Sha Massage to Iridology Consultations and Energy Healing through Reiki, guests can experience a range of healing experiences.
From 1 October to 31 November, Innovative Wellness Consultant and Fitness Expert Domingos Folgado will be at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI.
London-based Domingos Folgado is a highly regarded international wellness consultant. A graduate of the Instituto Medico Naturista de Lisboa in his native Portugal, Domingos has over 20 years of experience in various healing modalities, including Naturopathy, Therapeutic Massage, Personal Training, Pilates, Acupuncture, and KORE therapy.
A Unique Multi-Session Wellness Package: The ‘Detox and Revitalize, Restore and Recover’ package offers guests a complete holistic overhaul while holidaying at the pristine Bolifushi island.
The package includes Amnu Fu (five elements abdominal massage with tongue diagnosis), Fire Cupping, Facial Rejuvenation with Acupuncture, Gua Sha & Tui Na Massage, Total Body Conditioning, a boot-camp-style physical training session, Chakra Hot Stone Massage, Cranial Balancing Therapy, De-stress Acupuncture, and Pilates.Check Availability and Prices
Jess Cover to reside at OZEN LIFE MAADHOO:
Yoga Instructor and Kinesio Therapist Jess Cover will be residing at OZEN LIFE MAADHOO from 14 October to 12 December.
A passionate advocate of holistic living, Jess Cover’s therapies draw from the science of nutrition as well as ancient traditions of Yoga, Ayurveda, and Chinese Medicine. Having graduated with an Honours Bachelor’s Degree in Alternative Medicine from a prestigious college in the USA, Jess’s passion lies in understanding mind-body physiology. Her journey in wellness includes leading a team in the first wellness resort in the Middle East and championing unique holistic healing modalities.
Signature Che Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage: After a tumultuous year, this highly effective treatment is just the refreshing ‘pick-me-up’ needed to revive emotionally and physically exhausted souls. The abdominal massage therapy blends Chinese and Thai massage and meditation techniques.
Specific techniques are used to target gut stagnation to release emotional, digestive, and inner spirit limitations. ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE – Elevate The Five Senses ELENA, an acronym for the Elements of Nature, finds inspiration in the elemental energies (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) flowing within and around us.
The uber-luxe spa and wellness brand at THE OZEN COLLECTION offers natural retreats where guests experience pure and unhindered moments of pampering. At ELENA, every spa and wellness ritual invokes the five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.Check Availability and Prices /
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere’s first property, Atmosphere Kanifushi, opened its doors in December 2013. The group opened its second property, OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli, in November 2015; followed by their flagship ‘Lifestyle Luxury’ sub-brand, OZEN by Atmosphere, in July 2016; and then OBLU Select at Sangeli, which opened in July 2018.
The newest addition to the portfolio, VARU by Atmosphere, offering a naturally Maldivian experience, is due to open in October 2019.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers guest-centric resort experiences through unique Resort Plans, offering guests a range of all-encompassing experiences, with varieties of dining options as well as a number of complimentary amenities and activities that ensure a relaxed, hassle-free holiday experience at each resort, all while staying true to the brand’s core philosophy: ‘The Joy of Giving’. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More