The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands Appoints Juan Serrano as Executive Assistant Manager Rooms
Best New Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
04 April, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has appointed Juan Serrano as Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms (pre-opening) for the upcoming debut hotel in Maldives by Marriott International’s flagship luxury brand.
Juan, who hails from Spain has enjoyed his 11-year career in the hospitality industry and has progressively taken up senior positions throughout his career. He begins his new assignment with The Ritz-Carlton Maldives on 1st May 2020.
A holder of a Bachelor in Business Administration and Swiss Hotel Management Diploma from Les Roches Marbella Hotel Management School. Juan started his career in Spain, where he first joined The Ritz-Carlton brand in 2009 as Guest Service Agent at The Ritz-Carlton Arts, Barcelona and later joined The Ritz-Carlton Abama, Tenerife as Housekeeping Supervisor.
In 2014, Juan relocated to China with Mandarin Oriental Sanya where he held different positions before transferring as Guest Relations Manager to The Mandarin Oriental Shanghai, Pudong. Juan then returned to The Ritz-Carlton in 2016 to work for The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street as Guest Experience Manager.
Juan continued to progress his career throughout China, when he joined the pre-opening team of the ultra-luxury Bulgari Hotel Beijing as Guest Experience Manager and contributed to its successful launch and positioning. Juan was subsequently promoted to Assistant Director of Rooms, and most recently as Director of Rooms, overseeing Rooms Division (119 rooms including 41 suites) that covers front of the house, housekeeping, spa and fitness, security and quality assurance.
“he Ritz-Carlton is thrilled to welcome Juan back to be part of the pre-opening team of his new iconic resort in the Maldives,” a statement by the resort read.
Recent Posts 23.09.2020
- Top 10 most Remote Luxury Resorts in Maldives
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Choosing room type that's right for You at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Reethi Beach Resort reopens with a new room category
- Reethi Faru Resort Opens new Deluxe Beach Pool Villas
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi appoints Falaaz Ismail as sales director
- 'Work smart' from Paradise at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Seaside Finolhu Ready to Open Following Exciting Transformation
- Emperor Maldives starts 'Lucky Trip' offer with guaranteed liveaboard spot
- Soneva launches Virtual Wine Tasting
- Must Do Experiences at Constance Moofushi
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives features new butler concept
- These Hotels are now Offering Free Covid PCR test in the Maldives
- Top 10 Things to Do at Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- The 10 Most Amazing Places for Travel Photo in Maldives
- 10 Reasons You Should Add Waldorf Astoria Maldives to Your 2021 Bucket List
- Maldives Guest Houses to Reopen from 15 October
- 10 Reasons Why We Love Diving Safari in The Maldives
- Soneva Fushi Opens New One - and Two-bedroom Over-Water Villas
- Experience The Ultimate All-Inclusive Holiday at Emerald Maldives
- The Best Local Islands for Budget Family Holiday
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More