The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands Appoints Juan Serrano as Executive Assistant Manager Rooms
Best New Luxury Hotels in The Maldives
04 April, 2020
The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Islands has appointed Juan Serrano as Executive Assistant Manager – Rooms (pre-opening) for the upcoming debut hotel in Maldives by Marriott International’s flagship luxury brand.
Juan, who hails from Spain has enjoyed his 11-year career in the hospitality industry and has progressively taken up senior positions throughout his career. He begins his new assignment with The Ritz-Carlton Maldives on 1st May 2020.
A holder of a Bachelor in Business Administration and Swiss Hotel Management Diploma from Les Roches Marbella Hotel Management School. Juan started his career in Spain, where he first joined The Ritz-Carlton brand in 2009 as Guest Service Agent at The Ritz-Carlton Arts, Barcelona and later joined The Ritz-Carlton Abama, Tenerife as Housekeeping Supervisor.
In 2014, Juan relocated to China with Mandarin Oriental Sanya where he held different positions before transferring as Guest Relations Manager to The Mandarin Oriental Shanghai, Pudong. Juan then returned to The Ritz-Carlton in 2016 to work for The Ritz-Carlton Beijing, Financial Street as Guest Experience Manager.
Juan continued to progress his career throughout China, when he joined the pre-opening team of the ultra-luxury Bulgari Hotel Beijing as Guest Experience Manager and contributed to its successful launch and positioning. Juan was subsequently promoted to Assistant Director of Rooms, and most recently as Director of Rooms, overseeing Rooms Division (119 rooms including 41 suites) that covers front of the house, housekeeping, spa and fitness, security and quality assurance.
“he Ritz-Carlton is thrilled to welcome Juan back to be part of the pre-opening team of his new iconic resort in the Maldives,” a statement by the resort read.
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Fari islands is the new Maldivian world-class resort experience that's home to 3 luxurious hotels: the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Capella Maldives and Patina Maldives.
Anchored by three world-class hospitality brands within the Rah Falhu Huraa lagoon, Fari Islands is located in the North Malé Atoll of the Maldives, a 50-minute speedboat journey from Velana International Airport, Male. Celebrating nature, craft and connection, the integrated resort project also features the picturesque Fari Marina, the archipelago’s communal beating heart built around a vibrant Fari Beach Club, charming boutiques and a selection of handpicked, upscale food and beverage options. READ MORE
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More