THE OZEN COLLECTION introduces Wellness-Focused Retreats with New Spa Brand, ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE
Best Luxury All Inclusive Resorts in the Maldives
09 July, 2021
THE OZEN COLLECTION has announces exciting wellness and spa experiences for a transformative journey of restart and renewal.
Connect with your soul and reconnect with nature. A healing sanctuary that offers a truly holistic spa experience inspired by a harmony of natural elements – blue water, white sand, and lush green tropical forest.
Coming months will see a series of renowned healers and wellness practitioners add their magic touch to the guest experience at the brand’s two resorts – OZEN LIFE MAADHOO and OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI. The announcement of the Visiting Practitioner line-up also kicks off their new spa brand – ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE.
Enriching the serene island lifestyle, guests can immerse in deeply healing experiences that linger much beyond their stay. The Visiting Practitioners bring a wide choice of therapies, including spiritual practices, traditional healing, and the latest in beauty and aesthetic treatments.
A virtual consultation kicks off the Wellness Plan even before you step on the island. The bespoke Wellness Plan includes spa rituals, fitness routines, meditation practices, advice on nutrition during the stay, along with exclusive sessions with the visiting practitioners. On the last day of the stay, a thoughtful personal consultation completes the circle of wellness.
Here is a peek into the wellness calendar for July and August at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI.
Certified Medical Aesthetician (skin specialist) Leverne King, hailing from South Africa brings a unique range of Medi Spa treatments. Guests can look forward to anti-ageing treatments and skincare routines that leave them looking fresh, youthful, and radiant. Claude Simard, a Canadian psycho-energetic massage specialist will be at the resort in August. Claude’s signature treatment, Psycho-Energetic Massage, leverages upon his highly developed sensitivity and powerful intuitive skills, for an immersive, one-of-a-kind healing session. Also in residence at Bolifushi during August, will be Jill Banwell – a healing arts specialist from England. She specialises in reiki, crystal healing, therapeutic tarot reading, yoga, massage therapy, and meditation. Lorelei Bulan specialist in organic movement, breathing, and dance therapy completes this celebration of wellness through energising therapies that awaken the senses and balance the chakras.
Sister resort, OZEN LIFE MAADHOO will also welcome a host of international practitioners in the coming months.
Address health and beauty concerns through highly effective Acupuncture and Naturopathic treatments by Caroline Alboneti. Her integrative approach includes rituals for facial rejuvenation and physical, mental, and emotional healing. Bringing a new way to balance your energy, sound healing therapist Michelle Bernadette Saudan uses powerful vibroacoustic sounds to create a deeply spiritual practice. Connect at a deeper level with your surroundings and leave with a lasting sense of peace and wellbeing. Wellness coach, Eduardo Sierra offers a variety of massages (Swedish, Chinese traditional fire cupping, and Tui Na), personal fitness training, mindfulness meditation, and life coaching.
Mind-body wellbeing specialist, Paul Emery promises cutting-edge online therapy for gently releasing stress, anxiety, and emotional blockages. Kundalini Yoga, meditation, and naturopathy healing specialists, Paramjot Singh Khalsa and Evelyn Wörz, offer guided virtual sessions to overcome stress, anxiety, fear, and addictions.
Whatever the focus – easing pain, improving aesthetics, or dealing with emotional baggage – the sessions are tailored to your specific requirements. THE OZEN COLLECTION reimagines the conventional (one-size-fits-all) approach to wellbeing, by personalising the wellness journey of guests with a little flexibility and joy added at every step.
ELE | NA ELEMENTS OF NATURE – Elevate the Five Senses
ELE | NA, an acronym for the Elements of Nature, finds inspiration in the elemental energies (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water) flowing within and around us. The uber-luxe spa and wellness brand at THE OZEN COLLECTION offers natural retreats where guests experience pure and unhindered moments of pampering. At ELE | NA, every spa and wellness ritual invokes the five senses: sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere’s first property, Atmosphere Kanifushi, opened its doors in December 2013. The group opened its second property, OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli, in November 2015; followed by their flagship ‘Lifestyle Luxury’ sub-brand, OZEN by Atmosphere, in July 2016; and then OBLU Select at Sangeli, which opened in July 2018.
The newest addition to the portfolio, VARU by Atmosphere, offering a naturally Maldivian experience, is due to open in October 2019.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers guest-centric resort experiences through unique Resort Plans, offering guests a range of all-encompassing experiences, with varieties of dining options as well as a number of complimentary amenities and activities that ensure a relaxed, hassle-free holiday experience at each resort, all while staying true to the brand’s core philosophy: ‘The Joy of Giving’. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More