The 5 Luxury Villas with Water Slide in the Maldives
Best Luxury Maldives Villa Resorts
Beaches are white and soft as powder; crystal clear blue lagoons; emerald palm trees are stirred by gentle tropical breezes; The Maldives is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world.
Service, design, space, views, location and amenities are just some of the ingredients that separate an amazing villa from a perfectly villa. Today the Maldives has lots of world class hotels that offer these luxuries in abundance both on the beach, and over the water. However many luxury villa resorts try to surprise it's guests with new exciting features.
What’s better than an over-water bungalow in the Maldives? An over-water villa in the Maldives with its very own waterslide, of course, to plunge straight from the room into the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean! The slide in Water Villa can keep your busy, happy, and active all holiday, especially fun with children.
We have selected for you the best hotels where you will find amazing luxury villas with water slides in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts OFFERS: UP to 40% OFF; Hot deals are extended with booking window till 31 March
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Accorhotels Maldives: Maldives destination offer
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer from $337.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Experience: Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, house reef snorkeling
An Indian Ocean getaway where every experience is exceptional, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Expansive white beaches and turquoise waters are just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport, with a 24-hour butler service, private pools in each villa and spacious rooms, OZEN Reserve is truly a luxury getaway. Accommodation is ideal for both families and couples, with a high level of privacy on the beach and over the water. All villas and suites have their own private swimming pool, starting from Beach Villas with direct access to a pristine sands to Ocean Suites with only by boat access.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean the Private Ocean Reserve with Slide (Total area 610 sqm) come with an extended outdoor deck, overwater hammocks and sumptuous sunken seating. The water slides are a particular highlight, stretching from the upstairs balcony down into the crystal-clear lagoon, a fun addition for couples and families alike. The double-storey suite features a wooden veranda with direct access to clear lagoon waters has a private infinity edge pool, over water hammocks and equipped with a sunken indoor bath and rain shower. You will also get a water slide if you book Ocean Pool Suite with Slide (300 m²). These grand suites boast water slides to add a touch of fun to your stay. It also features sunken indoor bath and rain shower, panoramic views and direct private access to lagoon. Policies: Please note that it is not recommended for children under 12 years to be in this room type for safety reasons. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for family, for couples, the most exclusive Resort of MaldivesSoneva Jani is the most exclusive luxury hotel in Maldives and the most prestigious for many hotel brand in the world is surrounded by pristine beaches covered with lush tropical greenery and a turquoise lagoon with crystal clear water and unbeatable views of the 360 ° Indian Ocean. Today, Soneva Jani has 24 water villas and one beach villa, although at a later stage it is planned to build additional beach villas. Each of the 24 magnificent water villas - the largest in the Maldives - has a large private swimming pool overlooking the lagoon and some villas are equipped with water slides descending you directly from the sundeck to the lagoon. The highlight of the villas on the water is a retractable roof in the main bedroom, which slides back with a single click of a button so guests can lie in bed and count the stars Read Full Review...
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
No news, no shoes: this is the main rule in Gili Lankanfushi Maldives, where the only thing you worry about is whether the dolphins will appear when you go diving. Here the relaxation is taken very seriously: the magician "Friday", a quiet spa and delicious food. This is one of the main reasons why this place in the Maldives is the choice of many of the world of the rich and famous. In the Maldives there is no other such resort, and only a little in the world, I think, is better than Gili Lankanfushi. Gili Lankanfushi is widely considered the best resort in the Maldives, and not without reason. This stunning 46-villa, eco-friendly resort, just 20 minutes by boat from the international airport of Velana (Male), excels in providing a truly unpretentious, laid-back luxury.
For jet-setters seeking both utter seclusion and total luxury, the sprawling Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi offers the perfect hideaway. The largest over water villa in the world, is the perfect escape for friends wanting somewhere ultra-special to unwind or celebrate, away from the rest of the world. For some light-hearted fun, a water slide is available from the top deck leading into the private lagoon swimming area. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Crusoe Villas, the beach houses, Spa, Family Holiday, beaches
Awarded with white sandy beaches of a private island in Maldives, the Soneva Fushi's eco-chic villas are the material of the romantic fantasies of Robinson Crusoe. Drop your shoes and worries: with an luxury spa, hypnotic house reef and high quality butler services, you will not need anything on this laid-back playground of a beautiful uninhabited island. If Robinson Crusoe could develop hotels - he would have built Soneva Fushi! A total of 65 apartments and villas were implanted in the heart of lush vegetation to ensure maximum privacy for each ones, and most importantly, that it was not visible from the sea. 8 categories of rooms, each trying to outdo the elegance of a neighbor, start with a simple Rehendi from 182 m2 to a huge Jungle Reserve villa of 720 m2, passing by Crusoe villas, apartments or even a villa Soneva Fushi.
In August and September 2020, Soneva promises to open Fushi’s first ever overwater villas — in time for the return of international tourism to the Maldives after the coronavirus pandemic. Soneva Fushi’s new One-Bedroom Water Retreats are scheduled to be ready by August 1, while the Two-Bedroom Water Retreats will be ready on September 1, marking the start of a remarkable new chapter for this iconic Maldivian resort. Both the 584 sqm (6,286 sqft) One-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide, and the 857 sqm (9,224 sqft) Two-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide come with their own private pool, as well as a curving slide that plunges directly into the Indian Ocean. In addition to the water villas, you will find slides in some beach villas and residences and even in 'Out of the Blue' is the two-storey overwater structure houses five brand new dining experiences. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: couples and families, snorkeling, diving, spa, activities
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort & Spa, schedule to open in late 2021, reside in Maldives’ best diving destination - Vaavu atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the 5-star property offers 72 stylish beach and overwater villas. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages.
In addition to luxury beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (01.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More