The 5 Luxury Villas with Water Slide in the Maldives
Best Luxury Maldives Villa Resorts
Beaches are white and soft as powder; crystal clear blue lagoons; emerald palm trees are stirred by gentle tropical breezes; The Maldives is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world.
Service, design, space, views, location and amenities are just some of the ingredients that separate an amazing villa from a perfectly villa. Today the Maldives has lots of world class hotels that offer these luxuries in abundance both on the beach, and over the water. However many luxury villa resorts try to surprise it's guests with new exciting features.
What’s better than an over-water bungalow in the Maldives? An over-water villa in the Maldives with its very own waterslide, of course, to plunge straight from the room into the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean! The slide in Water Villa can keep your busy, happy, and active all holiday, especially fun with children.
We have selected for you the best hotels where you will find amazing luxury villas with water slides in the Maldives.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals this week in Maldives
- Adora - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,383.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 20% OFF
- Emperor Explorer - 06 Dec 2020 - from €1,749.00 - The Best of Maldives - €350 Off! Rates include discount
- Adora - 13 Dec 2020 - from €1,462.00 - Best of Maldives - 7Nights/8Days - 15% off
- Scubaspa Yang - 19 Dec 2020 - from €2,355.00 - Best of Maldives - Group or charter booking specials available. Please contact us for details.- 25% OFF
- Maldives Aggressor II - 03 Jan 2021 - from €1,718.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $1000 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Seafari Explorer - 10 Jan 2021 - from €1,363.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - 15%
- Blue Voyager - 12 Jan 2021 - from €1,687.00 - Best of the Southern Atolls (Malé - Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Emperor Serenity - 17 Jan 2020 - from €1,829.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €170 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Blue Spirit - 14 Feb 2021 - from €2,510.00 - Far South (Gan-Kooddoo) - 20% OFF
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
Best Experience: Couples and Family, Beach, Diving, house reef snorkeling
An Indian Ocean getaway where every experience is exceptional, OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort (ex Jumeirah Vittaveli) is a beautiful island ideal for families looking for spacious and affordable accommodation in the Maldives, with a children's and teenage club. With traditional Maldivian architecture and elegance, the hotel is also good for a honeymooners, where you will find total privacy in water villas. Expansive white beaches and turquoise waters are just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport, with a 24-hour butler service, private pools in each villa and spacious rooms, OZEN Reserve is truly a luxury getaway. Accommodation is ideal for both families and couples, with a high level of privacy on the beach and over the water. All villas and suites have their own private swimming pool, starting from Beach Villas with direct access to a pristine sands to Ocean Suites with only by boat access.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean the Private Ocean Reserve with Slide (Total area 610 sqm) come with an extended outdoor deck, overwater hammocks and sumptuous sunken seating. The water slides are a particular highlight, stretching from the upstairs balcony down into the crystal-clear lagoon, a fun addition for couples and families alike. The double-storey suite features a wooden veranda with direct access to clear lagoon waters has a private infinity edge pool, over water hammocks and equipped with a sunken indoor bath and rain shower. You will also get a water slide if you book Ocean Pool Suite with Slide (300 m²). These grand suites boast water slides to add a touch of fun to your stay. It also features sunken indoor bath and rain shower, panoramic views and direct private access to lagoon. Policies: Please note that it is not recommended for children under 12 years to be in this room type for safety reasons. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for family, for couples, the most exclusive Resort of MaldivesSoneva Jani is the most exclusive luxury hotel in Maldives and the most prestigious for many hotel brand in the world is surrounded by pristine beaches covered with lush tropical greenery and a turquoise lagoon with crystal clear water and unbeatable views of the 360 ° Indian Ocean. Today, Soneva Jani has 24 water villas and one beach villa, although at a later stage it is planned to build additional beach villas. Each of the 24 magnificent water villas - the largest in the Maldives - has a large private swimming pool overlooking the lagoon and some villas are equipped with water slides descending you directly from the sundeck to the lagoon. The highlight of the villas on the water is a retractable roof in the main bedroom, which slides back with a single click of a button so guests can lie in bed and count the stars Read Full Review...
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
No news, no shoes: this is the main rule in Gili Lankanfushi Maldives, where the only thing you worry about is whether the dolphins will appear when you go diving. Here the relaxation is taken very seriously: the magician "Friday", a quiet spa and delicious food. This is one of the main reasons why this place in the Maldives is the choice of many of the world of the rich and famous. In the Maldives there is no other such resort, and only a little in the world, I think, is better than Gili Lankanfushi. Gili Lankanfushi is widely considered the best resort in the Maldives, and not without reason. This stunning 46-villa, eco-friendly resort, just 20 minutes by boat from the international airport of Velana (Male), excels in providing a truly unpretentious, laid-back luxury.
For jet-setters seeking both utter seclusion and total luxury, the sprawling Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi offers the perfect hideaway. The largest over water villa in the world, is the perfect escape for friends wanting somewhere ultra-special to unwind or celebrate, away from the rest of the world. For some light-hearted fun, a water slide is available from the top deck leading into the private lagoon swimming area. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: Crusoe Villas, the beach houses, Spa, Family Holiday, beaches
Awarded with white sandy beaches of a private island in Maldives, the Soneva Fushi's eco-chic villas are the material of the romantic fantasies of Robinson Crusoe. Drop your shoes and worries: with an luxury spa, hypnotic house reef and high quality butler services, you will not need anything on this laid-back playground of a beautiful uninhabited island. If Robinson Crusoe could develop hotels - he would have built Soneva Fushi! A total of 65 apartments and villas were implanted in the heart of lush vegetation to ensure maximum privacy for each ones, and most importantly, that it was not visible from the sea. 8 categories of rooms, each trying to outdo the elegance of a neighbor, start with a simple Rehendi from 182 m2 to a huge Jungle Reserve villa of 720 m2, passing by Crusoe villas, apartments or even a villa Soneva Fushi.
In August and September 2020, Soneva promises to open Fushi’s first ever overwater villas — in time for the return of international tourism to the Maldives after the coronavirus pandemic. Soneva Fushi’s new One-Bedroom Water Retreats are scheduled to be ready by August 1, while the Two-Bedroom Water Retreats will be ready on September 1, marking the start of a remarkable new chapter for this iconic Maldivian resort. Both the 584 sqm (6,286 sqft) One-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide, and the 857 sqm (9,224 sqft) Two-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide come with their own private pool, as well as a curving slide that plunges directly into the Indian Ocean. In addition to the water villas, you will find slides in some beach villas and residences and even in 'Out of the Blue' is the two-storey overwater structure houses five brand new dining experiences. Read Full Review...
Best Experience: couples and families, snorkeling, diving, spa, activities
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort & Spa, schedule to open in late 2020, reside in Maldives’ best diving destination - Vaavu atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the 5-star property offers 72 stylish beach and overwater villas. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages.
In addition to luxury beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other. Read Full Review...
MALDIVES RESORTS HOT DEALS
- Flash Sale: 55% savings on stays at Kuredu Island Resort. Coupon Code - KURSPO55. Valid till 30th Nov
- The Nautilus Maldives: Book your House or Residence in advance and benefit from 30% off our Best Available Rate.
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% discount per booking on accommodation on All Inclusive basis.
- Hard Rock Hotel, Maldives: FASHIONABLY EARLY - Save up to 35% off room rates when you book in advance.
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS - Reopening Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included. Valid for stays between 1 October 2020 to 22 December 2020 and 10 January 2021 to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer. Valid for all new bookings received 02 days or more prior to arrival.
- Radisson Blue Resort Maldives: Stay 3 nights and pay for 2 with Mastercard.
- Kudadoo Maldives: Promotion: 20% off Residences for stays from 1 October 2020 until 05 April 2021
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island: Enjoy 40% opening offer for stay until 23rd Dec 2020
- Komandoo Maldives: Enjoy a discount of up to 40% during this festive season, when you book a stay between November 1st 2020, and January 15th 2021.
- Veligandu Maldives: Last Minute Offer – Save 35%* Stay Window from Nov 1, 2020 – Dec 23, 2020. Booking Window from Oct 30, 2020 – Nov 30, 2020.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 24.11.2020
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ (updated)
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives to Reopen the Resorts: Here is the Schedule (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Dhigali Maldives to reopen on 1st Dec as Premium All-Inclusive Resort
- 10 Best Maldives luxury Resorts with Tennis courts
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa shines with World Luxury Awards and Hotel of The Year Awards
- Baros Maldives: Christmas time on a sublime tropical private island
- Emerald Maldives Resort hosts Christmas with a Tropical Twist
- The Standard Huruvalhi Maldives reopens Dec 5 with special offers
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is Opening on 3 December
- Tipsarevic Luxury Tennis at Vakkaru Maldives brings some of the world’s best tennis players to idyllic Baa Atoll
- Liveaboards and Diving safaris in Maldives now provide In-Vessel PCR Test
- Seaside Finolhu’s Crab Shack wins Global Luxury Beachside Restaurant at the World Luxury Restaurant Awards
- Milaidhoo Island announces Maldivian-themed festive celebrations: "Story of Raajje"
- Dusit Thani Maldives launches new local "Dusit Safeeru" experiences
- Why the Maldives is the Ultimate Luxury Getaway
- Vakkaru Maldives Wins Three Times Over at the 2020 World Travel Awards
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo Announces ‘Extravaganza’ Festive programme
- Kagi Maldives Spa Island Opens
- Maldives Border Miles: All you need to know
- Centara Grand Island Resort to Reopen on 1st December with New Offers
- Huvafen Fushi Epicurean Adventure
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More