Where to find an Overwater Bungalow with Slide in the Maldives
Best Maldives Luxury Water Villa Resorts
Beaches are white and soft as powder; crystal clear blue lagoons; emerald palm trees are stirred by gentle tropical breezes; The Maldives is home to some of the most luxurious resorts in the world.
Service, design, space, views, location and amenities are just some of the ingredients that separate an amazing villa from a perfectly villa. Today the Maldives has lots of world class hotels that offer these luxuries in abundance both on the beach, and over the water. However many luxury villa resorts try to surprise it's guests with new exciting features.
What’s better than an over-water bungalow in the Maldives? An over-water villa in the Maldives with its very own waterslide, of course, to plunge straight from the room into the sparkling waters of the Indian Ocean! The slide in Water Villa can keep your busy, happy, and active all holiday, especially fun with children.
We have selected for you the best hotels where you will find amazing luxury villas with water slides in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Indulgence Offer! Book for 3 nights and get 20% OFF. Stay Period: From 1st Nov 21 onwards
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience for: Couples and Families, groups, activities, Diving, house reef snorkeling
OZEN Reserve Bolifushi - A Luxury All-Inclusive Resort is a beautiful island ideal for couples and families looking for hassle-free holiday experience in the Maldives. Expansive white beaches and turquoise waters are just 20 minutes by speedboat from Male airport, with a 24-hour butler service, private pools in each villa and spacious rooms, OZEN Reserve is truly a luxe escape. Surrounded by a gorgeous natural reef and turquoise waters, the private island resort exudes elegance, style, and timeless sophistication. From fabulous overwater villas with slides to exotic fine dining and ice skating by the beach, every experience is meticulously crafted to indulge you with an unforgettable getaway.
Overlooking the turquoise waters of the lagoon the Ocean Pool Suites with Slide (Total area 610 sqm) come with an extended outdoor deck, overwater hammocks and sumptuous sunken seating. The water slides are a particular highlight, stretching from the upstairs balcony down into the crystal-clear lagoon, a fun addition for couples and families alike. The double-storey suite features a wooden veranda with direct access to clear lagoon waters has a private infinity edge pool, over water hammocks and equipped with a sunken indoor bath and rain shower. You will also get a water slide if you book Ocean Pool Suite with Slide (300 m²). These grand suites boast water slides to add a touch of fun to your stay. It also features sunken indoor bath and rain shower, panoramic views and direct private access to lagoon. Policies: Please note that it is not recommended for children under 12 years to be in this room type for safety reasons. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Overwater Villas, for family, for couples, the most exclusive Resort of Maldives
Soneva Jani is the most exclusive luxury hotel in Maldives and the most prestigious for many hotel brand in the world is surrounded by pristine beaches covered with lush tropical greenery and a turquoise lagoon with crystal clear water and unbeatable views of the 360 ° Indian Ocean. Today, Soneva Jani has 24 water villas and one beach villa, although at a later stage it is planned to build additional beach villas. Each of the 24 magnificent water villas - the largest in the Maldives - has a large private swimming pool overlooking the lagoon and some villas are equipped with water slides descending you directly from the sundeck to the lagoon. The highlight of the villas on the water is a retractable roof in the main bedroom, which slides back with a single click of a button so guests can lie in bed and count the stars Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: All lnclusive, couples and families, activities
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creator of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. Sliding into the lagoon is more fun - Water Villas feature your own private pool and comes with a fun slide. Perfect for those who love a little fun on their holidays to make unforgettable memories. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
A seaplane jorney from Male takes 45 minutes. With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open it's doors in October 2021 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: OverWater Bungalows, Honeymoon, Beaches
No news, no shoes: this is the main rule in Gili Lankanfushi Maldives, where the only thing you worry about is whether the dolphins will appear when you go diving. Here the relaxation is taken very seriously: the magician "Friday", a quiet spa and delicious food. This is one of the main reasons why this place in the Maldives is the choice of many of the world of the rich and famous. In the Maldives there is no other such resort, and only a little in the world, I think, is better than Gili Lankanfushi. Gili Lankanfushi is widely considered the best resort in the Maldives, and not without reason. This stunning 46-villa, eco-friendly resort, just 20 minutes by boat from the international airport of Velana (Male), excels in providing a truly unpretentious, laid-back luxury.
For jet-setters seeking both utter seclusion and total luxury, the sprawling Private Reserve at Gili Lankanfushi offers the perfect hideaway. The largest over water villa in the world, is the perfect escape for friends wanting somewhere ultra-special to unwind or celebrate, away from the rest of the world. For some light-hearted fun, a water slide is available from the top deck leading into the private lagoon swimming area. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Crusoe Villas, the beach houses, Spa, Family Holiday, beaches
Awarded with white sandy beaches of a private island in Maldives, the Soneva Fushi's eco-chic villas are the material of the romantic fantasies of Robinson Crusoe. Drop your shoes and worries: with an luxury spa, hypnotic house reef and high quality butler services, you will not need anything on this laid-back playground of a beautiful uninhabited island. If Robinson Crusoe could develop hotels - he would have built Soneva Fushi! A total of 65 apartments and villas were implanted in the heart of lush vegetation to ensure maximum privacy for each ones, and most importantly, that it was not visible from the sea. 8 categories of rooms, each trying to outdo the elegance of a neighbor, start with a simple Rehendi from 182 m2 to a huge Jungle Reserve villa of 720 m2, passing by Crusoe villas, apartments or even a villa Soneva Fushi.
In August and September 2020, Soneva promises to open Fushi’s first ever overwater villas — in time for the return of international tourism to the Maldives after the coronavirus pandemic. Soneva Fushi’s new One-Bedroom Water Retreats are scheduled to be ready by August 1, while the Two-Bedroom Water Retreats will be ready on September 1, marking the start of a remarkable new chapter for this iconic Maldivian resort. Both the 584 sqm (6,286 sqft) One-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide, and the 857 sqm (9,224 sqft) Two-Bedroom Water Retreat with Slide come with their own private pool, as well as a curving slide that plunges directly into the Indian Ocean. In addition to the water villas, you will find slides in some beach villas and residences and even in 'Out of the Blue' is the two-storey overwater structure houses five brand new dining experiences. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: couples and families, snorkeling, diving, spa, activities
Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi Resort & Spa, schedule to open in late 2021, reside in Maldives’ best diving destination - Vaavu atoll. With a surreal area of blue lagoons and soft white sands Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi is accessible via both seaplane and speedboat transfers from Male airport. Run by La Vie Hotels & Resorts the 5-star property offers 72 stylish beach and overwater villas. Gastronomic indulgence can also be found in the island resort’s 5 distinctive food and beverage outlets. Tolarno Maldives will offer recreational facilities scattered in different parts of the island including a sea-view infinity pool, spa, fully-equipped diving and watersports centre, and a Kids Club offering an indoor and outdoor playground for kids of all ages.
In addition to luxury beach villas and over-water villa with distinct design, Tolarno Maldives Kunaavashi also offers two secluded presidential villas. Presidential villas come with generous space and multiple bedrooms, suitable for family, friends or those who value vacation without disturbance. Presidential villas will also equipped with waterslides, providing experience like no other. Read Full Review...
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More