5 Things That Make OBLU Nature Helengeli outstanding Maldives resort
Best Dive Resorts in Maldives
Best of both OBLU Nature Helengeli in the Maldives is known internationally as beach and dive destination. It's also an awesome all inclusive resort near Malé airport, where affordable luxury meets natural beauty at this magic island escape in Maldives. Think unruffled white-sand beaches, shimmering shoals of colorful fish and burning-pink sunsets.
Comprising 116 villas with vibrant, tropical interiors amidst lush vegetation, the resort has its very own house-reef just metres from the shore and home to a spectacular display of marine inhabitants all year round. At Helengeli Maldives, views of endless turquoise waters combine with exceptional signature dining to create an unforgettable sensory experience. There are endless things to do if your activity itch strikes, from water sport to spa experience.
Ready to embrace a fully inclusive Indian ocean holiday in one of the COLOURS OF OBLU resorts and provides the gift of lifetime memories? Learn more why OBLU Nature Helengeli is a perfect choice for those who dream to enjoy memorable Maldives escape with unbeatable value.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Baros Maldives: UP TO 50% off Bed & Breakfast; from US$400
- Kandima FLASH SALE - 50% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Atmosphere Resorts: Book direct to Save 25% off + FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- Reethi Beach - SUMMER DEAL - 3O% OFF
- You & Me Maldives: - UP to 35% OFF Basic Deal 2022
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Mirihi Island: Special Offer - Stay from 1st May 2022 till 31st October and save -25%
- Kuramathi Getaway: with Complimentary Meal Upgrade
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
The Maldives underwater world in the north east corner of North Male Atoll boasts an abundance of marine life with a large number of dive sites to choice. As they say, there is no dive 'in the bubble'. Fish life in the region is extremely abundant and diverse, from many schools of small reef fish to the top predators: sharks, barracuda and tuna, and in the season of mantas rays and whale sharks. Dive sites in this area are available, both for beginners and advanced divers. One of the finest thilas anywhere, Helengeli Thila, is just 6 minutes from the island. TGI dive centre offers both morning and afternoon boat dive trips as well as night diving for a real bucket list scuba experience!LEARN MORE
A beautiful Helengeli Island is in a channel. Each side of the island is absolutely ideal for scuba diving in kandu. There are wide channels between the Atolls of the Maldives known locally as 'Kandus'. The atolls itselves are also pierced by these channels creating a natural passage for water and ideal conditions for diving. Ocean currents bring masses of plankton, especially during the upwelling period with them, and thanks to the constant flow of water through the channel, an amazing life of corals and fish, including pelagics, reigns here. This unique feature make diving here an unforgettable experience and where the most exciting thing that ever happened to divers!LEARN MORE
Fantastic house-reef snorkeling makes OBLU Nature Helengeli a favourite spot of divers and marine life lovers along with being a top location amongst best resorts for snorkeling in the Maldives. Renowned worldwide, Helengeli's amazing house reef is just meters from the shoreline! Snorkelling is brilliant and easy to access from the jetty or a beach. Corals, fish life, especially open sea marine life, is aplenty and thriving around the reef! Just beyond the shallows, the reef drops off into the deep blue and expect to see turtles, many reef sharks and a huge variety of different fish including octopus and a moray eels here.LEARN MORE
As for scuba diving experiences for the guests of OBLU Nature Helengeli, it is hardly necessary to talk about TGI Maldives team, since the clientele is fully informed about the options from the past experience, as well as from the reviews on the site. This is a first-class dive resort, where divers know their business. Training is easy, and most dive instructors are experienced and very experienced.
Excellent PADI Five Star Dive center with great instructors. Cheerful, professional and knowledgeable. Choose from a range of PADI courses, from Discover Scuba Diving to professional level training. The personalised approach of our instructors ensures you get the ultimate diving experience
If you prefer a one to one diving experience, private guides and private boat charters are available upon request and at an additional charge.
Don't expect ultra luxury accommodation but vibrant, modern aesthetics, warm tropical colour accents, and cosy furnishings such as driftwood desks and starfish-shaped lights add to the tropical vibe to OBLU Nature Helengeli. All beach villas at the resort come with beach essentials, amenities, and a mini bar with beer, soft drinks, and water. OBLU Helengeli is an ideal choice for best value hotels in Maldives.
As for villa's location: We recommend take the Deluxe Beach Villa with an uninterrupted ocean view.
The food is varied and a lot of choice of international dishes at each meal time. You'll be spending most time at the main Spice restaurant on a lagoon-facing wooden deck with a picturesque ocean view, but there is also the Grill restaurant at the resort to enjoy a fine dining experience with delectable grilled meats and fresh fish.
If there is something you particular fancy that is not on menu Helengeli's chefs are more than happy to cook it for you. Apart from the three main meal times there is also a mid afternoon snack service in the bar and a 24-hour popcorn machine.
Island Plan™ includes meals at our all-day dining restaurant, a selection of wines and spirits, unlimited soft drinks, evening entertainment, stand-up paddleboard, kayaking, and snorkelling.
Plan a holiday at your favorite Maldivian villa with an additional 25% off when you stay longer than 4 nights. With our exclusive The Island PlanTM, you’ll enjoy a hassle-free holiday dedicated to ocean adventures, snorkeling, gourmet wine and dine, and spacious villas made for sharing good times. No hidden extras, no surprises, no worries!
Best Experience for: Couples, All Inclusive, house reef snorkeling, scuba diving
Embracing the greenery of the island with its beautiful house reef, OBLU Nature Helengeli is an all-inclusive resort with laid-back island vibe and fashionable design. Just a 50-minute speedboat ride from Malé airport, Helengeli is equipped with 116 villas and suites each with a mixture of rustic and tropical interiors. Accommodation is offered on the beach or over the water, and each room is equipped with a spacious open bathroom, and some with private pools. In addition to nice rooms and delicious food, Oblu at Helengeli is undoubtedly a paradise for divers. The resort has its own diving school, with certified PADI courses, and in the region there is an attractive selection of world class dive sites, including an incredibly famous house reef.Read More
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Adora - 11 Jul 2022 - from €1,603.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Group Special Available. (15% OFF)
- Capre Novo - 26 Nov 2022 - from €2,166.00 - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male) - (18% OFF)
- Pearl 111 - 06 Aug 2022 - from €1,768.00 - Classic Route (Male -Male) - (15% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 22.06.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for June in the Maldives
- ‘Great British Menu’ Finalist To Host Food Pop-Up in Amilla Maldives
- This Week in Cruise Recovery: A New Ship and Cruise Ship Gaming
- JOALI Being Maldives launches Family-friendly Summer programmes
- Adults Only Wellness Getaway That is All About Self-Care at Komandoo Maldives
- At Kuramathi Maldives, the first meal of the day comes with a swim
- Is an All-Inclusive Vacation Right for You? Get Up to 47% off at Kandima
- What makes OBLU Nature Helengeli unique Maldives resort?
- Latest News from Veligandu Island, June
- Feel — and Hear — the Love with a Romantic Revelations in Kandolhu Maldives
- SeaDream Unveils Cruises for 2024 Mediterranean Season
- Manta Trust: What's New, June 2022
- Komandoo Maldives wins Two prestigious 2022 TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice Awards
- COLOURS OF OBLU adds Only BLU to Maldives Underwater restaurants Lineup
- COMO Maalifushi launches Play by COMO Summer Camp for Kids
- Water World: A Deep Sea Odyssey with Vakkaru Maldives and Oliver Steeds OBE
- Coral Princess Arrives at New Homeport of Brisbane
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? June, 2022
- Windstar Cruises Debuts Newly Renovated Star Pride
- Reethi Faru Maldives Resort: What's New
- Banana Island Doha by Anantara & Discover Qatar Launch Whale Shark Excursions
- Fairmont Maldives appoints Marshall Orton as New General Manager
- Maldives Restaurants: Guide to Dining at Anantara Resorts
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More