The Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings in Maldives for 2021
The Most Exciting New Luxury Resort Openings in Maldives
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon. For those planning ahead, dreaming of travels, or simply looking for new experiences, the Maldives is revealing their plans for the future and announcing new resort openings planned for next year. If you didn't know, Maldives is opened and simply packed with amazing hotels to enjoy is inviting world travelers to make up for a year’s worth of missed vacation opportunities. Many of these properties have continued construction despite COVID-19 as long- range investments, but the opening is just around the corner.
Whether your tastes tend more towards an island boutiques or family resorts, luxe overwater escape or beach house, we’ve had plenty of time to trawl the most opulent hotel listings and take note of the most anticipated openings. From beautiful water villas overlooking the Indian ocean to biophilic design concept which represents true spirit of the island nation, these are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2021 for planning your next luxurious getaway.
You can also check our Top 10 Best New Hotels opened in Maldives list.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: SUMMER SALE - 35% OFF + free transfer for min 5 nights stay. Book by 31 Jun for stays till 31 Dec, 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $335/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 Aug 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
If you believed the Maldives didn’t have room for another luxury hotel, you thought wrong. The Ritz-Carlton has announced plans to expand into the beautiful island nation, with reservations for the all-villa resort on the beaches of North Malé Atoll open for June 2021.
Set within an integrated Fari Isalnds development, the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island will adopt a minimalist approach to luxury, allowing the pristine beaches, crystal oceans and boundless marine wildlife to take center stage. Each of the 100 villas will boast floor-to-ceiling glass walls for truly indoor-outdoor living. The hotel puts a tropical spin on the typical Ritz-Carlton glamour, with beachfront and overwater villas, private infinity pools, and personal butler service.
In addition to the luxurious guest accommodations, the resort will also offer seven restaurants and bars showcasing international cuisine, an overwater spa offering treatments to boost mind, body and soul, and a kids club with daily fun activities, as well as access to the Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment. Read more
Scheduled to open in August 2021, the Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa is nestled on the island of Thilamaafushi, set in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll. The 150-villa spa resort is a scenic 35-minute seaplane ride over the sparkling atolls. Teeming with flora and fauna, the resort is enveloped by a shimmering lagoon and infinite ocean vistas. Nestled on 9 hectares of natural scenery, hideaway in villas set amongst the tropical greenery and over the Indian Ocean. Choose from 6 culinary experiences featuring a mix of global cuisines. Discover more than 50 dive sites bursting with coral reefs and marine life. Experience the thrill of snorkeling the atoll’s iconic shipyard wrecks and swimming with pods of Manta Rays. Children will love the Le Meridien's Family concept, an immersive world where fun and exploring are celebrated. Learn more
Best Experience: All lnclusive, couples and families, activities
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creator of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
A seaplane jorney from Male takes 45 minutes. With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open it's doors on 1st March 2021. Read Full Review
Set to opening on June, Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives is a newest luxury island retreat located in North Male atoll, a short speedboat ride from Velana International airport. With a chic Beach Club this mixed-use 5-star property features the Maldives redefined where time and space matter.
With four different accommodation types including beach and water pool villas, and luxurious penthouses, Kudavillingili is a unique, experience-driven concept to connect with your loved ones, make up for the time lost, strengthen friendships and create new ones in this slice of paradise.
Along with exciting food & beverage dining options, comprehensive amenities, chic beach club and a professional service team, the resort also is home to an idyllic beachfront spa, and an azure, spacious 150m pool, encircled by stylish sunbeds, cabanas and bars. Learn More
Scheduled to open in Q2 2021, Patina Maldives, Fari Islands is the inaugural flagship property from sophisticated new lifestyle brand Patina Hotels & Resorts, the latest hospitality concept by Capella Hotel Group. Patina Maldives will offer 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club. Learn more
Best Experience: for couples, diving, house reef snorkeling, Spa, Activities
Cocogiri Island Resort, a new luxury resort situated in Vaavu Atoll is scheduled to open on 1, March 2020. A perfect setting for relaxation, exploration and rejuvenation, Cocogiri is already being hailed having one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, making it a dream come true for snorkelers and scuba divers. An exclusive, boutique resort featuring 20 water villas and 20 beach villas on a private island ensuring the utmost tranquility for guests is only 15 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Male International airport. Whether you choose to relax in a swimming pool, swim in the crystal-clear blue ocean, sunbathe on the white sandy beaches or enjoy the serenity of Cocogiri’s spa and wellness centre, the resort promises to provide an unmatched luxurious experience. Read more
Best Experience for: for couples and families, all inclusive, diving, Spa, Activities
Cora Cora Maldives iis a vibrant, colourful island resort, opening in the unspoilt Raa Atoll on the 1st of October 2021. Expect an emphasis on excellent, healthy food, a heritage museum with a Maldivian art collection, a lush interior landscape, and beaches, waters and reefs that are wonderfully preserved. And the all-inclusive plan means guests can truly relax and enjoy the resort.
Positioned as an affordable luxury all-inclusive resort with a unique cultural offering, Cora Cora Maldives is 45-minutes by seaplane from Male airport. The island’s layout and placement of villas will mean couples can relax in a tranquil setting while families can have fun in their own private space or at the island’s kids’ club. Unique to the Maldives, the resort includes a museum of Maldivian art and culture, with more than 400 artefacts and artworks.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 21 Aug 2021 - from €1,306.00 - Central Atolls Classical Route - $300 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Emperor Voyager - 09 Oct 2021 - from €1,449.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €200 OFF! Rates include discount.
- Soleil 2 -11 Sep 2021 - from €1,135.00 - Ari, Vaavu Classic Route -(15% OFF)
- Blue Shark One - 06 Mar 2022 - from €1,241.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until May 31, 2021 .(16% OFF)
- Carpe Diem - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,655.00 - North Male - Baa - Raa - Baa - Rasdhoo - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male-Male) - (15% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 19 Dec 2021 - from €1,799.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - €350 OFF! Rates include discounts.
- Horizon 3 - 21 Nov 2021 - from €1,938.00 - Best of the Central Atolls (Male-Male) - $350 OFF! Rates include discount. Valid until June 30, 2021. Contact us for details.
- Princess Dhonkamana - 07 Aug 2021 - from €1,060.00 - Classic Maldives - (31% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 18.06.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- These Maldives resorts offers free PCR test
- Finolhu Maldives Culinary Adventure Offer
- The Most Blissful Spa Treatments at Veligandu Island
- Vakkaru Maldives launches First-Ever ‘Baa Atoll Big Five’ Safari
- The Maldives Most Ethical Burger?
- Hilton Hotels signs Fourth Resort in the Maldives, Amingiri
- Kuredu Island Resort Maldives celebrates World Sea Turtle Day 2021
- Advance Purchase Savings with Niyama Maldives
- Finolhu Maldives Escapade on Last Minute
- Noku Maldives has welcomes new Assistant Sales Director
- Kiara Advani holidays at Anantara Kihavah Maldives. Video
- Summer Family Vacations with a Twist at Seaside Finolhu Maldives
- Romantic Getaway offer for Couples at Noku Maldives
- Cocoon Maldives wins TripAdvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2021
- Dine Sustainably at Amilla Maldives
- 10 Maldives All-Inclusive resorts with Food Worth Traveling for
- Boost Your Well-Being on Vacation at Marriott Bonvoy resorts in Maldives
- Meet the new face of Joali: JOALI BEING, Maldives’ first wellbeing retreat
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More