The Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings in Maldives for 2021
The Most Exciting New Luxury Resort Openings in Maldives
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon. For those planning ahead, dreaming of travels, or simply looking for new experiences, the Maldives is revealing their plans for the future and announcing new resort openings planned for next year. If you didn't know, Maldives is opened and simply packed with amazing hotels to enjoy is inviting world travelers to make up for a year’s worth of missed vacation opportunities. Many of these properties have continued construction despite COVID-19 as long- range investments, but the opening is just around the corner.
Whether your tastes tend more towards an island boutiques or family resorts, luxe overwater escape or beach house, we’ve had plenty of time to trawl the most opulent hotel listings and take note of the most anticipated openings. From beautiful water villas overlooking the Indian ocean to biophilic design concept which represents true spirit of the island nation, these are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2021 for planning your next luxurious getaway.
You can also check our Top 10 Best New Hotels opened in Maldives list.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 40%, book till 31 May 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: ENJOY UP TO 35% OFF YOUR STAYS; book before April 4 for stays until June 30, 2021
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits; Book till April 30 for stays until Sep 30
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- Anantara Hotels: Sun Kissed Sri Lankan Escapes offer with 40% savings
If you believed the Maldives didn’t have room for another luxury hotel, you thought wrong. The Ritz-Carlton has announced plans to expand into the beautiful island nation, with reservations for the all-villa resort on the beaches of North Malé Atoll open for June 2021.
Set within an integrated Fari Isalnds development, the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island will adopt a minimalist approach to luxury, allowing the pristine beaches, crystal oceans and boundless marine wildlife to take center stage. Each of the 100 villas will boast floor-to-ceiling glass walls for truly indoor-outdoor living. The hotel puts a tropical spin on the typical Ritz-Carlton glamour, with beachfront and overwater villas, private infinity pools, and personal butler service.
In addition to the luxurious guest accommodations, the resort will also offer seven restaurants and bars showcasing international cuisine, an overwater spa offering treatments to boost mind, body and soul, and a kids club with daily fun activities, as well as access to the Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment. Read more
Scheduled to open in September 2021, the Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa is nestled on the island of Thilamaafushi, set in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll. The 150-villa spa resort is a scenic 35-minute seaplane ride over the sparkling atolls. Teeming with flora and fauna, the resort is enveloped by a shimmering lagoon and infinite ocean vistas. Nestled on 9 hectares of natural scenery, hideaway in villas set amongst the tropical greenery and over the Indian Ocean. Choose from 6 culinary experiences featuring a mix of global cuisines. Discover more than 50 dive sites bursting with coral reefs and marine life. Experience the thrill of snorkeling the atoll’s iconic shipyard wrecks and swimming with pods of Manta Rays. Children will love the Le Meridien's Family concept, an immersive world where fun and exploring are celebrated. Learn more
Best Experience: All lnclusive, couples and families, activities
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creator of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
A seaplane jorney from Male takes 45 minutes. With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open it's doors on 1st March 2021. Read Full Review
The Chedi on Maldives is located on the pristine island of Kudavillingili, a quick 30-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport. This mixed-use resort development is said to feature 36 overwater villas and a 150m-long central pool. Maldivian architecture anchors the resort’s overarching aesthetic appeal, with complementary interior design and landscaping from Singapore and a lighting scheme from the USA. Speaking of the alignment of the Chedi Kuda Villingili Maldives, the total stretch of the resort covers three private lush sandbars in addition to the curve-shaped and fine-edged main island and a huge stretch of shallow lagoon water where coral reefs are abundant being home to a vibrant marine eco-system. The Chedi Kudavillingili will also boast of a spa with eight overwater treatment rooms, a beach club and bar, an all-day dining restaurant and Hawkers’ Stalls featuring four live cooking stations. Recreational opportunities on the island run the gamut, from courts for several different sports to surfing and a plethora of on-the-water and underwater pursuits.
Scheduled to open in Q2 2021, Patina Maldives, Fari Islands is the inaugural flagship property from sophisticated new lifestyle brand Patina Hotels & Resorts, the latest hospitality concept by Capella Hotel Group. Patina Maldives will offer 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club. Learn more
Best Experience: for couples, diving, house reef snorkeling, Spa, Activities
Cocogiri Island Resort, a new luxury resort situated in Vaavu Atoll is scheduled to open on 1, March 2020. A perfect setting for relaxation, exploration and rejuvenation, Cocogiri is already being hailed having one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, making it a dream come true for snorkelers and scuba divers. An exclusive, boutique resort featuring 20 water villas and 20 beach villas on a private island ensuring the utmost tranquility for guests is only 15 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Male International airport. Whether you choose to relax in a swimming pool, swim in the crystal-clear blue ocean, sunbathe on the white sandy beaches or enjoy the serenity of Cocogiri’s spa and wellness centre, the resort promises to provide an unmatched luxurious experience. Read more
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (14.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blue Spirit - 22 Aug 2021 - from €1,196.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blue Voyager - 08 Aug 2021 - from €1,170.00 - Baa & Central Atolls (Male-Male) - (20% OFF)
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 12.04.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Soneva launches Academy for Children
- Mohammad Shami has a vacation at Kandima Maldives before new cricketing season
- Marriott Bonvoy portfolio in Maldives formes new Market Sales & Marketing team
- Milaidhoo Maldives has announced a special offer for upcoming Eid al-Fitr holidays
- Rediscover the Maldives with Centara
- The Nautilus Maldives launches skydiving
- Shraddha Kapoor is back to Maldives, now at Baros
- Surbhi Jyoti shares vacation photos and videos from The Standard getaway in Maldives
- Minissha Lamba having an adventure Maldives holiday at Hideaway Beach Resort
- Indian actor Allu Arjun enjoys family time at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI
- Enjoy Maldives Adventure holidays with island resort special offers
- Maldives Cheap Scuba Diving Holidays: 10 Best Hotels for divers on a budget
- Book in advance and enjoy discount off the best rates
- Enjoy Ramadan Escape at Grand Park Kodhipparu, Maldives
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More