Maldives New And Upcoming Resorts for 2021
The Most Exciting New Luxury Resort Openings in Maldives
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon. For those planning ahead, dreaming of travels, or simply looking for new experiences, the Maldives is revealing their plans for the future and announcing new resort openings planned for next year. If you didn't know, Maldives is opened and simply packed with amazing hotels to enjoy is inviting world travelers to make up for a year’s worth of missed vacation opportunities. Many of these properties have continued construction despite COVID-19 as long- range investments, but the opening is just around the corner.
Whether your tastes tend more towards an island boutiques or family resorts, luxe overwater escape or beach house, we’ve had plenty of time to trawl the most opulent hotel listings and take note of the most anticipated openings. From beautiful water villas overlooking the Indian ocean to biophilic design concept which represents true spirit of the island nation, these are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2021 for planning your next luxurious getaway.
You can also check our Top 10 Best New Hotels opened in Maldives list.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Kandima Maldivesl - Early Bird offer 55% OFF with other Kool book direct benefits
- Anantara Hotels: Limited Time Exclusive - 40% OFF; book by 23 Jan for stays untill 21 Dec 2022
- Huvafen Fushi, Male - 41% OFF Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 30% OFF for stays from now into 2022
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 25% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer
- OZEN Reserve Bolifushi, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: Fashionably Early - 28% OFF with additional benefits
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Mirihi Island: Easter offer 2022 - 15% OFF
- Dhigali Maldives: BOOK DIRECT & SAVE MORE Offer
- Atmosphere Kanifushi: Book direct and get additional 15% off, FREE roundtrip transfers & PCR test!
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES LUXURY RESORT OFFERS
If you believed the Maldives didn’t have room for another luxury hotel, you thought wrong. The Ritz-Carlton has announced plans to expand into the beautiful island nation, with reservations for the all-villa resort on the beaches of North Malé Atoll open for June 2021.
Set within an integrated Fari Isalnds development, the Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari Island will adopt a minimalist approach to luxury, allowing the pristine beaches, crystal oceans and boundless marine wildlife to take center stage. Each of the 100 villas will boast floor-to-ceiling glass walls for truly indoor-outdoor living. The hotel puts a tropical spin on the typical Ritz-Carlton glamour, with beachfront and overwater villas, private infinity pools, and personal butler service.
In addition to the luxurious guest accommodations, the resort will also offer seven restaurants and bars showcasing international cuisine, an overwater spa offering treatments to boost mind, body and soul, and a kids club with daily fun activities, as well as access to the Fari Marina with luxury shopping, dining and entertainment. Read more
Scheduled to open in August 2021, the Le Méridien Maldives Resort & Spa is nestled on the island of Thilamaafushi, set in a picturesque corner of Lhaviyani Atoll. The 150-villa spa resort is a scenic 35-minute seaplane ride over the sparkling atolls. Teeming with flora and fauna, the resort is enveloped by a shimmering lagoon and infinite ocean vistas. Nestled on 9 hectares of natural scenery, hideaway in villas set amongst the tropical greenery and over the Indian Ocean. Choose from 6 culinary experiences featuring a mix of global cuisines. Discover more than 50 dive sites bursting with coral reefs and marine life. Experience the thrill of snorkeling the atoll’s iconic shipyard wrecks and swimming with pods of Manta Rays. Children will love the Le Meridien's Family concept, an immersive world where fun and exploring are celebrated. Learn more
Best Experience: All lnclusive, couples and families, activities
Siyam World is the brand-new, luxury 24-hour all-inclusive resort by Sun Siyam Resorts, the creator of the five-star multi-award-winning Iru Fushi. Offering an unique 24-hour WOW! Inclusive Plan, The Sun Siyam Iru Fen promises you an all-encompassing, hassle-free holiday experience with fantastic island-wide dine-around opportunities on all days along with a whole lot of fun activities!
A diverse collection of luxury villas and suites are set over water, on the beach, or nestled among the tropical vegetation, complimented by an unrivaled line up of restaurants, bars, activities and experiences. A crystal clear lagoon meets pristine white sands, edged by an emerald green canopy of swaying palms. With a breath-taking wonders, Siyam World is surrounded by a 1.5 km house reef that is teaming with wildlife and a diverse array of aquatic life.
A seaplane jorney from Male takes 45 minutes. With the best available rates for all accommodation anything the Maldives has ever seen, Siyam World will open it's doors in October 2021. Read Full Review
Set to opening on June, Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives is a newest luxury island retreat located in North Male atoll, a short speedboat ride from Velana International airport. With a chic Beach Club this mixed-use 5-star property features the Maldives redefined where time and space matter.
With four different accommodation types including beach and water pool villas, and luxurious penthouses, Kudavillingili is a unique, experience-driven concept to connect with your loved ones, make up for the time lost, strengthen friendships and create new ones in this slice of paradise.
Along with exciting food & beverage dining options, comprehensive amenities, chic beach club and a professional service team, the resort also is home to an idyllic beachfront spa, and an azure, spacious 150m pool, encircled by stylish sunbeds, cabanas and bars. Learn More
Scheduled to open in Q2 2021, Patina Maldives, Fari Islands is the inaugural flagship property from sophisticated new lifestyle brand Patina Hotels & Resorts, the latest hospitality concept by Capella Hotel Group. Patina Maldives will offer 90 contemporary one- to three-bedroom Beach and Water Pool Villas, alongside 20 Fari Studios, all of which embody a harmony of sanctuary and stimulation. Set in the Fari Islands archipelago in North Malé Atoll, guests can immerse themselves in a new expression of island life through thoughtful tailormade wellness journeys, interactive music programmes, captivating culinary experiences, and bask in the light-filled James Turrell Skyspace pavilion — all while embracing the vibrant social scene that emanates from the destination’s communal heart: the Fari Marina Village and Fari Beach Club. Learn more
Best Experience: for couples, diving, house reef snorkeling, Spa, Activities
Cocogiri Island Resort, a new luxury resort situated in Vaavu Atoll is scheduled to open on 1, March 2020. A perfect setting for relaxation, exploration and rejuvenation, Cocogiri is already being hailed having one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, making it a dream come true for snorkelers and scuba divers. An exclusive, boutique resort featuring 20 water villas and 20 beach villas on a private island ensuring the utmost tranquility for guests is only 15 minutes by sea plane or 60 minutes by speed boat from Male International airport. Whether you choose to relax in a swimming pool, swim in the crystal-clear blue ocean, sunbathe on the white sandy beaches or enjoy the serenity of Cocogiri’s spa and wellness centre, the resort promises to provide an unmatched luxurious experience. Read more
Best Experience for: for couples and families, all inclusive, diving, Spa, Activities
Cora Cora Maldives iis a vibrant, colourful island resort, opening in the unspoilt Raa Atoll on the 1st of October 2021. Expect an emphasis on excellent, healthy food, a heritage museum with a Maldivian art collection, a lush interior landscape, and beaches, waters and reefs that are wonderfully preserved. And the all-inclusive plan means guests can truly relax and enjoy the resort.
Positioned as an affordable luxury all-inclusive resort with a unique cultural offering, Cora Cora Maldives is 45-minutes by seaplane from Male airport. The island’s layout and placement of villas will mean couples can relax in a tranquil setting while families can have fun in their own private space or at the island’s kids’ club. Unique to the Maldives, the resort includes a museum of Maldivian art and culture, with more than 400 artefacts and artworks. Read more
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Emperor Atoll - 27 Feb 2022 - from €1,645.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - €154 OFF! Rates include discount
- Maldives Aggressor II - 15 May 2022 - from €2,284.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - $500 OFF - Rates include discounts!
- Moonima - 05 Oct 2022 - from €2,725.00 - Baa Atoll incl. Hanifaru Bay (Male - Male) - 200 USD OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Valid until 31 Dec. 2022
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 17.01.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- Reward and Recognition of Maldives Underwater Initiative at Six Senses Laamu
- Norwegian Cruise Line Introduces Norwegian Viva
- Manta Trust Newsletter, January 2022
- Island Luxury by Secret Paradise opens First Local Island Boutique Hotel
- Enjoy Extraordinary 40% Savings & Daily $1,000 Egift Givaway at Anantara Hotels
- Maldives Updates and Shortens Recommended Isolation and Covid-19 Quarantine
- Chill and Play at One of the Maldives’ most Exclusive resorts with 20% savings
- OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI recognized Best Honeymoon and Family Destination
- You are invited! Book Early and Save up to 55% at Kandima Maldives
- Ready for Pampering? Here’s Where to Find Decadence in the Maldives
- Travel Insurance Can Now Be Purchased With Marriott While Booking a Reservation
- The Year to explore the Maldives with Crown & Champa Resorts collection
- From Whale Sharks to Surf, Discover the Natural Side of COMO Maalifushi
- Enjoy up to 25% off to celebrate Qatar Airways' 25th anniversary
- Takes your Tennis game to the next Level at Sun Siyam Iru Fushi
- Traveling With Kids in Maldives? Take advantage of LUXURY FAMILY VILLA OFFER at Anantara Dhigu Resort: Children stay and dine free
- MSC Cruises Unveils 2022 "Cruise With Confidence" Program
- Latest News from Mirihi Island, January
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- Review Year 2021: B-Town divas who set the Internet on Fire with their Bikini Photos
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More