OBLU SELECT Lobigili opens with Original Holiday Experience and Generous All-Inclusive
Best All Inclusive Resorts near Male
17 April, 2021
You will love the ‘Island of Love’ after visiting OBLU SELECT Lobigili with it's vibrant tropical design, pristine beaches and blissful relaxation opening on 24 March 2022.
COLOURS OF OBLU, a brand by Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts, grows its portfolio with the highly anticipated opening of OBLU SELECT Lobigili on 24 March 2022. Conveniently located in Malé Atoll, the resort is just a 15-minutes speedboat ride from Velana International Airport.
In the Maldivian language of Dhivehi, ‘Lobi’ means love and ‘Gili’ means island. Lobigili is, in essence, the island of love. Blessed with verdant foliage, this five-star adults only resort features 68 contemporary beach and water villas – all assuring gorgeous views of the incandescent turquoise-blue lagoon.
With the resort’s exclusive Lobi Plan guests can immerse in a blissfully carefree stay.
This generous plan with FREE TRANSFERS includes:
- All meals served at Ylang-Ylang (main restaurant);
- creative à la carte dining with engaging, interactive elements, live cooking stations, and theme night
- Selection of freshly prepared local snacks: served between 1600hrs and 1800hrs at The Pool Bar
- ONE à la carte fine-dining experience per guest during stay at Only Blu with MINIMUM FOUR NIGHT stay (on pre-booking, based on availability)
- UNLIMITED consumption of regular international brands from a selection of spirits, wines and beers available at all outlets
- Sunset fishing ONCE per guest during stay
- ONE complimentary excursion per guest from a selection of excursions per stay
- FULL ACCESS to overwater gymnasium
- COMPLIMENTARY selection of non-motorized water sports (stand-up paddle board, kayak) throughout the stay
- COMPLIMENTARY snorkeling equipment for each guest throughout the stay
- In villa minibar stocked with beer/wine/soft drinks and a selection of snacks
- replenished ONCE DAILY - ELE | NA Spa
- COMPLIMENTARY spa service from a selection – ONE per guest for every 4 nights of stay
Romantic Dine Around Experiences
OBLU SELECT Lobigili continues with the brand’s tradition of exceptional fine dining, elevating the mealtime experience with playful and fun touches.
At Ylang-Ylang, the All-Day Dining Restaurant, delectable world cuisine with intimate nooks for couples and a unique book corner are unmissable. The Swing Bar with its chilled out beachside vibe is beyond perfect. It features chic hammocks, swings and a stunning infinity pool that is one of the largest in the Maldives. Evenings come alive with handcrafted, aromatised cocktails and hypnotic DJ and Live Band performances that spark passion.
That is not all. As specialty dining experiences, there is Gaadiya 17 Food Truck serving grab-and-go game meat grills to be relished in a fun, open-air setting on the beach under starry skies. And an exotic ONLY BLU Underwater Restaurant, one of the largest underwater restaurants in the country, where guests can experience impeccable modern gourmet cuisine with a pairing of red and white wines.
Indulgent and Exhilarating Island Life
From romantic sunset cruises to snorkelling at the marine-rich house reef, from kayaking over brilliant cyan waters to yoga on the beach and fitness sessions at an overwater gymnasium – there is an enchanting palette of experiences to revel in.
A standout experience is ELE | NA The Spa –designed exclusively for couples and adults. The tranquil spa complex features four secluded double treatment rooms with couples bath.
Exclusive locally inspired spa treatments include:
- Lobi Dhooni (Love Bird) – A choice of coconut shell massage or Maldivian sand massage, coconut body scrubs, nourishing scalp treatment, face mask and bath ritual.
- Hithun Hithath (Heart To Heart) – A couples therapy that uses organically treated bamboo stalks to massage the body followed by a relaxing facial and bath ritual.
- Dhekanbalun (You & Me) – This couple’s detox package flushes out toxins through hot and cold stone therapy followed by a crystal face massage and bath ritual.
Guests can also choose to stroll over to neighbouring Ailafushi island and mix it up with a different world of enchanting sights, sounds and culture.
Jorge Amaro, the General Manager of OBLU SELECT Lobigili, says, “We are excited to welcome our first guests. Whether they seek the romance of solo travel, a one-of-a-kind celebration with friends or sharing some intimate ‘us time’ with their partner, our secluded sanctuary offers a perfectly chilled-out getaway amidst surreal ocean vistas.”
The COLOURS OF OBLU portfolio also includes – OBLU SELECT Sangeli, OBLU NATURE Helengeli and OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi (opening in early May 2022).
COLOURS OF OBLU, a brand by Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts, offers vibrant destinations that bring the magical beauty and big-hearted hospitality of the Indian Ocean alive.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts is a dynamic and fast-growing international hospitality company. Currently, the company is operating six resorts within the Maldives and is set to further expand in India, Sri Lanka, Nepal and Bhutan. AH&R’s distinguished portfolio comprises THE OZEN COLLECTION, COLOURS OF OBLU, and By Atmosphere, with a rich diversity of experiences within each of these brands.
The two new COLOURS OF OBLU resorts include OBLU SELECT Lobigili opening on 24 March 2022 and OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opening in early May 2022.
Coming your way: Sunshine, starry nights, turquoise blues, new adventures and loads of love! We are just 4 days away from opening. Check out a sneak peek of the SunNest Water Pool Villa – this stylish overwater villa with pool is perfect for a romantic couples’ retreat. Rates from US$720
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere’s first property, Atmosphere Kanifushi, opened its doors in December 2013. The group opened its second property, OBLU by Atmosphere at Helengeli, in November 2015; followed by their flagship ‘Lifestyle Luxury’ sub-brand, OZEN by Atmosphere, in July 2016; and then OBLU Select at Sangeli, which opened in July 2018.
The newest addition to the portfolio, VARU by Atmosphere, offering a naturally Maldivian experience, is due to open in October 2019.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers guest-centric resort experiences through unique Resort Plans, offering guests a range of all-encompassing experiences, with varieties of dining options as well as a number of complimentary amenities and activities that ensure a relaxed, hassle-free holiday experience at each resort, all while staying true to the brand’s core philosophy: ‘The Joy of Giving’. Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More