Family Fun at The Nautilus Maldives: 5 Activities Your Kids Will Love
Maldives Family Guide
04 November, 2022
In this brief guide, you will discover that travelling to the Maldives is perfect for families. With warm azure waters and sun-soaked sands, this piece of paradise is an idyllic setting for adventure, fun and times of togetherness. And this is especially true at The Nautilus, where we believe that quality time with loved ones is one of life’s finest luxury experience.
We have put together this family travel guide outlining just a few of the many reasons why the Maldives promises an unforgettable escape for you and your children.
1. Big blue adventures – and slower moments
Maldives is a dream destination for exotic adventures, as well as slower moments of sublime unwinding – appealing to all personalities and ages. And the most meaningful of these moments are surely those that cater to a range of desires and needs, those that suit every individual while, at the same time, celebrating togetherness.
At The Nautilus, we delight in dreaming up these kinds of experiences. One such must-do family-friendly excursion is our dolphin safari, where you and your loved ones hop aboard a luxury yacht, cruising into the beautiful blue to seek out these incredible, playful creatures to witness their dancing, diving joy – a display that seems like it’s just for you. Another family favourite you’re sure to love is the sandbank cinema – a private movie screening in the world’s most spectacular setting, complete with gourmet snacks, popcorn and bonfire-roasted marshmallows.
2. Beach days like no other
The appeal of the beach is irresistible to all, and no more so than in the Maldives – the epitome of beachy bliss. From snorkelling our world-famous underwater treasures, gliding effortlessly over the sea’s shimmering surface, or skidding across sands in beach sports, to simply sunning yourself while enjoying a holiday read and a cocktail – Maldives’s sandy shores are truly unrivalled when it comes to spending a day at the beach.
At our ultra-luxury island resort, we have thought of every detail in setting up the perfect beach day, from sand to sea. Enjoy a game of beach football or volleyball – or a friendly SUP race in our sheltered lagoon. Or how about a family fun tubing adventure for absolute excitement? If you’re travelling with tiny tots, The Nautilus’s beach offers the best sandpit imaginable, with activities like shell collecting and sandcastle building designed to get the whole family involved.
3. Family feasting
Our archipelagic nation boasts traditional cuisine of tantalising flavour fusions drawn from the bounty of the sea and the spice trade of our seafaring region. At our ultra-luxe resort, you can expect gastronomy that honours our cultural heritage, borrows from the world’s favourite culinary art forms and is tailored to your particular tastes – and those of your children.
Some of The Nautilus’s most popular feasting experiences include a barbecue picnic on a secluded sandbank, prepared by your private chef for your family alone. Additionally, you can explore a range of dishes at the cooking classes and enjoy the Mini Chef experiences that invite your kids to the fun of making pizza and decorating cupcakes.
4. Kids club, island style
Maldives is a treasure trove for children, offering novel tropical experiences and discoveries around every corner of an island wonderland.
At The Nautilus, we have an expertly designed and run kids club to facilitate these discoveries, with a programme of fun activities to keep your children far from even the thought of boredom! Our Young Wonderers Club welcomes children aged 11 and under to choose from a range of things to do that engage their growing, unique personalities. Games like Dhalhu Vetti (Maldivian bowling), themed arts and crafts, marine biology classes and mini-discos are just some of the enticing activities on offer – all conducted under professional supervision.
5. Time for mom and dad
Maldives is the picture of romance, with exceptional sunsets, indulgent luxury, pampering couples’ treatments and exotic adventures, making our Indian Ocean idyll an enduring favourite with honeymooners and couples. And just because your family has grown beyond the two of you, it doesn’t mean these romantic moments are no longer possible.
On our fairy tale shores, we prioritise private, intimate moments for couples, while providing childcare options so that you can truly let go. Besides the Young Wonderers Club, The Nautilus also has resident babysitters available to look after your precious little ones while you enjoy some cherished time for two. Sundowner cruises, private scuba diving and the finest barefoot dining beckon you to celebrate your lifelong love story.
To start crafting a family escape of your own making, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, for a convenient, minimal-planning option, take a look at our specially curated family package.Check Availability and Prices
- Why The Nautilus is the Best Private Island in The Maldives
- Sustainability highlighted at the Nautilus Maldives
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Visit The Nautilus right Now
- Holistic approach at The Nautilus
- Water Activities for All to Enjoy at The Nautilus Maldives
- The Nautilus Maldives is Ready to Spark Your Sense of Love
- The Best couple activities in the Nautilus Maldives
- The ART of Bohemia experience at The Nautilus
- The Most Fun Beach Activities at Nautilus
Recent Posts 21.01.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- New Year, New Scene: Here’s Where to Stay in January in Maldives
- BOOK DIRECT - Best Rate Guaranteed with COLOURS of OBLU resorts collection
- Week in Review: Riverside Adds Crystal Ships, Orient Express' Yacht
- Find the Most Exotic New Spot for Diving in 2023
- Valentine's Day celebration at Oaga Art Resort
- Stats: 69% of Travelers Actively Seeking Sustainable Travel Options
- Things to Do for Couples at Vakkaru Maldives this February
- Minor Hotels names Michael Parker as GM of three Maldives resorts
- Hanimaadhoo International Airport Expansion Project launched
- Discover a Sanctuary for the Serene Wonders: Madifushi Private Island Officially opens
- Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives announces New Beach Villa for Group vacation
- Viking Releases Details of New 2024-25 World Cruises
- 10 reasons to be in Bangkok next month
- Plan a Stress-Free Romantic Escape: Feel the Tropical Romance at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Healthy Eating: Lantern Bar at Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives resort
- Share the Love this Valentine’s Day at Amilla Maldives
- Winter Cocktails that will Get You Feeling Festive: recipes from Coco Bodu Hithi
- Still Dreaming? Awaken to 2023 with Huvafen Fushi!
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches direct Transfers from Hulhumale
- 5 Eco-Tourism Experiences in the Maldives
- Total Escape: Bhutan Like Never Before with COMO Hotels and Resorts
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience for: Ultra Luxury, Families, couples, groups, wellness, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More