Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
Maldives Resort Packages & Offers
19 March, 2023
Do you happen to be in need of an occasional weekend getaway? At COMO Maalifushi in the Maldives just a few days here is enough to help you forget the tensions of the outside world. With healthy cuisine, daily yoga and a range of activities to enjoy, our private island resort is the perfect place to unwind.
Book your stay and visit us by April 30th 2023 for our most exclusive rates.
- Daily breakfast for two, either on your private terrace or at our laid-back restaurant
- Daily lunch or dinner for two at Madi Restaurant, where Mediterranean-inspired cuisine takes centre stage
- Daily yoga classes
- Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment so you can discover our spectacular house reef
- Complimentary use of non-motorised water sports equipment, including sea kayaks, stand-up paddleboards, windsurfing equipment and catamarans – so you can explore the inviting waters around COMO Maalifushi
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Exclusive rate is applicable to stays from now to April 30th 2023
- Minimum stay of three nights
- Blackout dates apply
- The package is subject to 10 per cent service charge, prevailing government taxes and green tax of US$6 per person per night
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers and promotions
- Rates and inclusions are for two adults per room (unless otherwise mentioned). Additional guests will be subject to supplementary charge for accommodation, meals and transfers
COMO Resorts in Maldives
COMO Hotels runs two resorts in Maldives: COMO Maalifushi and COMO Cocoa Island.
COMO Maalifushi is the only resort in the pristine Thaa atoll — a 60-minute seaplane journey from the Maldives main international airport. A beautiful jewel in a pristine corner of the Maldives, the magnificent Como Maalifushi is a state-of-the-art resort built for sun, spa and diving enthusiasts. COMO Maalifushi, the first resort to open on Thaa atoll with overwater villas and garden suites, is the ideal destination for families, couples, surfers and divers.
COMO Cocoa Island in Maldives is an unforgettable experience on a tropical island in its purest form. Located 40 minutes by speedboat from Malé Airport, Cocoa offers a discreet luxury at its finest in private Boathouse Water Villas with stunning lagoon views, perfect beach, amazing diving and snorkeling in the warm waters of a house reef, simple but excellent food and a holistic Como Shambhala spa.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
Newest Maldives resorts to Explore in 2023
Here are just 10 of the amazing new resorts in the Maldives that are set to welcome guests Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More