Why THE OZEN COLLECTION resorts is the perfect place for a Wellness trip in 2022
Best All Inclusive Hotels in the Maldives
10 February, 2022
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI and OZEN LIFE MAADHOO have launched a year-round meaningful wellness activities for guests. The luxury all-inclusive resorts are hosting a series of wellness practitioners as well as conducting weekly wellness activities at ELENA Elements Of Nature spa and wellness centre
ELENA Elements Of Nature is inspired by the elemental energies – Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water – that flow within and around us. The spa at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI features four overwater and four garden treatment rooms, a hairdresser and beauty salon, a spa boutique, and an exclusive photo lounge.
Bolifushi island in South Male’ Atoll welcomed Joanne Morgan, Neuro Linguistic Programming Therapist; Life Coach and Mentor in January 2022. In the upcoming months of March until May, Sound Therapist, Energy Healer and Yoga Instructor Rick Liddle and Nevine Jacxsens will offer guests a range of healing experiences.
In May 2022, Bolifushi will launch exclusive Lifestyle Wellness Packages for RESERVE Guests and Royal RESERVE. These special packages are dedicated for guests staying at the Sunset Earth Pool RESERVE, THE OZEN RESERVE, Private Ocean RESERVE with Slide or the Royal RESERVE – an experience all about grandeur, seclusion, and indulgence.
Resident practitioners at the resort include Holistic Wellness and Ayurveda Practitioner Arun Raj and a medical aesthetic spa treatment menu by Medi Spa.
Just a 26 km distance from Bolifushi Island, OZEN LIFE MAADHOO features six over-water treatment rooms with glass bottom floors, along with a fully equipped gymnasium and a salt pool, steam sauna facilities, a salon, and a boutique.
Guests are up for a wide variety of wellness experiences for both mental and physical wellbeing. Visiting Practitioners include Dr. Shimi Mary, Mental Health Expert and Certified CBT Practitioner in January and February; Nimisha Rattan, Wellness Practitioner and Integrated Alternate Therapist in March and April and Caroline Alboreti, Acupuncturist and Naturopath during August.
Throughout the year, Resident Practitioner Dr Aravind James, Naturopathic and yoga doctor will help guests make most of the lush tropical surroundings and healing ocean breeze. Dr Aravind, who specialises in combining traditional healing therapies with modern scientific techniques, will tailor the sessions to give the best results for guests’ specific requirements. Furthermore, Resident Skin Specialist Iyanu Okusanya will be on the island to help guests in treating sun damaged skin, ageing skin, skin resurfacing and more. She also implements the use of touch therapy to help boost the skin’s cell turnover of collagen and elastin.
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI and OZEN LIFE MAADHOO will carry out daily wellness activities every week, such as sunrise yoga, sound healing workshops and various gym activities. Soulful Moonshot Meditation (Full Moon Meditation) celebrations will be held each month following the cycles of the full moon. With this practice, guests can align themselves with the spiritual energy of the full moon – a great way to get grounded, embrace self-improvement, and feel more connected.
The finest of our portfolio is THE OZEN COLLECTION comprising two resorts in the Maldives. An experience of Refined Elegance brought alive through meticulously crafted spaces, subtle glamour, and bespoke services.
Recent Posts 15.05.2022
- Covid-19: Now everyone can travel to the Maldives
- The Travel calendar for May in the Maldives
- Discover an Oasis of Health and Wellness at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- How to Travel green in LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Princess Cruises introduces All-inclusive premier package
- Heritance Aarah Is among World's Top All-Inclusive Resorts
- Say, “Cheers!” to The Platinum Jubilee Weekend at Finolhu Baa Atoll Maldives
- Blue Force expands its Liveaboards Fleet in the Maldive
- OBLU XPERIENCE Ailafushi opens 19th May With Exclusive Private offer
- Latest News from Meeru Island, May
- Euro-Divers Opens Its Doors to Guests at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Soneva Jani welcomes to a Culinary Journey with Lee Westcott
- New AQV Expedition Ship, Ocean Victory, Sets Sail in Alaska
- Dusit Thani Maldives Partners with Local Brand Ogaa
- Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort Announces Key Appointments
- Three Additional Princess Cruises Ships Return to Service
- Kuredu & Komandoo listed among the 10 Best Dive Resorts in the Maldives
- HAL Adds New Cruises to Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia
- Scuba Schools International launches New Diving App
- Amilla Resort recognized as Sustainable Travel Standard in the Maldives
- What's Hot in The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, May
- Kudadoo Maldives awarded Prestigious Forbes 5-star Rating
- Sip Your Way into Wine Culture at Kuredu Maldives
- AirAsia returns to the Maldives
- Hotel-to-Table: Dine Sustainably at Gili with New Menu and Chef’s Table
- JUST VEG Celebration is Back at Atmosphere Kanifushi
- Latest News from Kandima, May
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives Ithaafushi Honors First Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star Award
- Can't-miss deal of the week: 30% Off Special Offer in Filitheyo Island
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO opens LONU: New age Maldivian concept
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Atmosphere Hotels & Resort
Atmosphere’s first property, Atmosphere Kanifushi, opened its doors in December 2013. The group opened its second property, OBLU Nature Helengeli, in November 2015; followed by their flagship ‘Lifestyle Luxury’ sub-brand, OZEN LIFE MAADOO, in July 2016; and then OBLU Select Sangeli, which opened in July 2018. In 2020, Atmosphere launched THE OZEN COLLECTION, an award-winning, uber-lux hospitality brand with the addition of OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI.
Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts offers guest-centric resort experiences through unique Resort Plans, offering guests a range of all-encompassing experiences, with varieties of dining options as well as a number of complimentary amenities and activities that ensure a relaxed, hassle-free holiday experience at each resort, all while staying true to the brand’s core philosophy: ‘The Joy of Giving’.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More