The 10 Things to Do in the Maldives On Honeymoon
10 Best Maldives Romantic Resorts
The Maldives ticks all the boxes when it comes to romantic escapes. The honeymooner's islands are surrounded by crystal clear water, incredible views, gourmet cuisine, and adventures for every couple type. The honeymoon is a perfect kickstart for the sustenance of one’s love life, and Maldives is undoubtedly one of the best picks for a romantic honeymoon. Magnificent moments sprinkled with romance await and the possibilities are endless whether you are on your honeymoon, anniversary, or just a romantic getaway, the Maldives is the perfect place for relationship milestones.
Here are the 10 best things for honeymooners to do in the Maldives to make sure you get the most out of your stay. Try these ideas for romance.
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (01.03.21) in Maldives
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
An epic water villas nestled over some of the most beautiful stretches of lagoons make up this list for the Maldives best resorts for over water honeymoon suites. These hotels offer accommodations that allow you to fully enjoy an island getaway experience, with bungalow style rooms perched above pristine water where a dip in the warm ocean is literally outside your door. From the short speedboat transfer from Malé airport to a scenic seaplane jorney, these resorts provide a unique experience of remote accommodations to make you feel at one with nature while still offering luxurious and comfortable accommodations and top notch amenities and services that you expect from the best luxury resorts in the Maldives Read More. Read More
Celebrating a special occasion, or treating a loved one, destination dinner is a great culinary experience to add on to your stay. Dining under the stars, with the sand between your toes, these magical meals will leave you with memories to last a lifetime. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives. The restaurants and destination dining experiences available in the Maldives are beyond compare, taking you from the serenity of a beach at sunset to the lush greenery of the jungle to the glittering turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Stunning views coupled with a delicious meal created by a personal chef are the signature ingredients for this dining experience. Read More
With year-round water temperatures of between 27-30 degrees, the sparkling sandy beaches and calm blue waters the Maldives is the perfect place for any water sports enthusiast. The Maldives stands as one of the most exciting honeymoon destinations in the world, and if you are going to Maldives, then you must be looking forward to water sports as well more adventurous side. Enjoy the large lagoon to either show off your skills or learn some new ones. The luxury resort's team will offer both introductory and advanced courses for water sports and provide you with the great chance to have a go at something new. READ MORE
Maldives is a paradise and one of the best beach destinations in the world, and it is very difficult to argue with this fact. More than 1000 islands are decorated with white sandy beaches and are surrounded by the most turquoise water. The only thing you hear on the beach is the whisper of palm trees swaying in the wind, and the hiss of Indian ocean's warm waters licking powdery soft sands. If you like spending your lazy days on your own stretch of white beach, while the golden rays of the sun caress your body, then you should book a beach villa where there is nothing but sand and the blue sea. While most of the beaches in the Maldives are amazing, the quality of sand differs from island to island, since, unfortunately, some resorts use sandbags, sea walls and breakwaters to preserve the condition of their idyllic beaches. The following luxury resorts include the cleanest, white, talcum sand, widely embracing their idyllic islands: Top 10 best beaches in the Maldives. READ MORE
No one can deny that fine dining and top-of-the-range surroundings go hand-in-hand. Where better to enjoy this luxurious combination than in Maldives' fantastic array of luxury resorts? Apart from the exceptional standard of the ingredients and the talents of the Michelin-star-spangled chefs at the culinary cutting edge, as well as the stunning ocean's views, high-quality facilities and fantastic settings, one of the main attractions is the short walk to your room in order to sleep off the rich and plentiful fare available!
Whether you want a gastronomic experience par excellence or delectable farm-to-table fare, our gourmet collection has a hotel to suit your foodie taste. We've compiled a list of Top Ten Gourmet Resorts in the Maldives for you to enjoy, based on a combination of dining and hotel factors, and have even added a few more to the list – well, this is Maldives, after all. Gourmet dining in a beautiful resort; who could ask for more? READ MORE
Statistically, almost half of the guests in the Maldives come with the intention to go with snorkeling or diving or, once they see the crystal clear waters and colorful fish and corals, can not resist trying. Both beginners and those of you with thousands of dives under your belt will be amazed by the diversity of reefs and the variety of marine life that calls the dozens of underwater islands, walls and channels their home. Whether it be schools of colourful fish that tickle your fancy, shark and ray dives that are high on your bucket list, or getting up close and personal with sea turtles, you name it, the Maldives get it all. Deep channels support the abundance of marine life, turning the Maldives into one of the world's best places for scuba diving, as well as the best place on the globe for diving or snorkeling with giant whale sharks, harmless reef sharks and impressive manta rays. READ MORE
If diving for you sounds too difficult, you will be pleased to learn that the Maldives stand head and shoulders above any other destination in the world when it comes to snorkeling. Step into a world of colour, sound and life as you discover the incredible marine life of the Maldives. The warm waters of the Maldives are world renowned for their incredible fish life, beautiful coral systems and amazing snorkelling. Swimming with a mask and snorkel is open to anyone who knows how to swim and does not require much experience. Snorkeling in the Maldives can give you close contact with everything from fish-surgeons, tuna and parrot fish, to eagles, turtles and even sharks. The quality of the house reef is different from the resort to the resort, and the best house reefs are located in Anantara Kihavah Villas, Angsana Ihuru, Bandos Island Resort, Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Filitheyo Island Resort, Kandolhu Island Maldives, among others. Check our top 10 snorkeling resorts with best house reef. READ MORE
The Maldives is a wonderful place to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit – to rid yourself of the tension of a stressful work environment. You don’t have to look far to find a resort with a luxury Spa at which you can have a professional therapeutic massage designed to relieve the tight knots and tense muscles associated with our modern world.
Drift into bliss with ancient healing treatments for two. Be it one of the wellness treatments which combine the power of nature with ancient rituals to heal, soothe, nourish and uplift or the innovative beauty treatments, the therapists will ensure that you have the finest, most personalised wellbeing experience.
Yoga pavilion, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, cold plunge pool,spa changing, and relaxation areas are available within the most luxury spa resorts. READ MORE
Ever wonder if you can eat while you’re underwater? Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. You do not need to be a diver to eat and drink amid the crystal blue waters of the some of the world's most beautiful destination. The search for the elusive gastronomical heaven appears to be over: the spectacular 5.8 dazzles and delights diners with a multi-course tasting extravaganza, garnished with a state-of-the-art location. 5.8 is as much a fine dining culinary delight as it is an extraordinary design masterpiece – paired, you can sate your appetite and dive into the pleasure of having a view that but a few restaurants in the world afford. Prepare to enjoy a multi-course tasting extravaganza! READ MORE
With picture perfect beaches, lush tropical surroundings, gorgeous food and luxurious villas, the Maldives is an amazing location to take fantastic photos. As a part a romantic honeymoon or family holiday is to be able to capture those special moments on camera and have them as little keepsakes of your Maldives getaway. Try to create shots that went beyond the typical “sea, beach & palm trees”. Read the 10 great ways to create and capture those holiday memories. READ MORE
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Crown & Champa Resorts OFFERS: UP to 40% OFF; Hot deals are extended with booking window till 31 March
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- InterContinental Maldives: min 4 nights from 1460.00 usd with complimentary return transfers for two and much more benefits
- Accorhotels Maldives: Maldives destination offer
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included.
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 400 per night
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer from $337.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Best Hotels in Maldives
Best for Budget Trip
Best Budget Hotels
Recent Posts 04.03.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Enjoy Fantastic Vacation in Maldives 2021 with Crown & Champa Resorts special offers
- Anantara Kihavah unveils collection of Luxury Private Pool Residences
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives has announced its partnership with Jean-Michel Cousteau
- OZEN LIFE MAADHOO hosts Indian Celebrity wedding
- LUX* Maldives Luxury Resorts announces new appointments
- Amilla Maldives celebrates Easter in collaboration with Ministry of Crabs
- 5 Romantic Ways to enjoy Mirihi Island
- 10 Luxury Hotels in Maldives for Solo Travelers
- Discover an Unique places to Stay in the Maldives
- Maldives named world’s most Instagrammed tourist location
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
10 Romantic Dining Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Liveaboards
Liveaboards in Maldives is the best way to discover underwater world with many must-have tropical SCUBA experiences. Deserted, white sand islandsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More