10 Best Things to Do at Huvafen Fushi
Top Must Do Experiences at Huvafen Fushi Maldives
A trip to Huvafen Fushi, Maldives is a bucket list item in its own right but once you arrive there are plenty more experiences to tick off your list. But, it’s worth noting that once accomplished, you’re likely to want to add them back on again and set to repeat each year!
At land, at sea or underwater discover perfect balance in a life changing getaway at Huvafen Fushi. From watersports in and over the ocean to cultural activities and stunning views, total relaxation and exhilarating beachfront fun await.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE + transfers, minimum 4 nights
- Kandima: Up to 47% OFF discount applicable for stays from 24 December 2023 to 10 January 2024
- Amilla Escape: 30% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 41% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 41% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on Luxury All Inclusive Plan
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
1 Stay in Ocean Bungalow with Pool
Featuring a jacuzzi, bedroom and separate living room Ocean Bungalow with Pool has a glass floor in the living room, giving you 24 hours of "reef TV", and you are still on the sunset side, the drinks on the terrace next to the pool will go very romantic. Plus, if you like snorkeling, a amazing house reef right on your doorstep. The vast Indian Ocean expands before this bungalow. A three-tiered deck, an unrivalled view. Take it all in from your infinity pool, from your living spaces, from the leisurely perch of your daybed.
2 Spirit of Adventure: Dream Dhoni Experiences
For an unforgettable memories a luxury traditional dhoni takes the indulgent Huvafen Fushi experience to open water. This 65ft unique sailing vessel lets you sail the Maldives in style. From a once-in-a-lifetime breakfast on board to the reef explore or dinner on an idyllic sandbank experience and stargazing from the Indian Ocean. All you have to do is just relax, pampering yourself and soak the views while your personal chef is on board to prepare your meal.
3 Discover Maldives' finest tables
Enticing aromas, seductive flavours and intimate dining spaces with views to die for: Huvafen Fushi' food is almost as famous as Maldives beaches. This 5-star luxury boutique resort is making it's restaurants just as high of a priority as it's rooms, facilities and service. Few dine experiences anywhere in the Maldives can conjure up such a combination of glamor, mystery, elegance and culinary perfection. Discover the finest international cuisine, from Asia to latino with the mediterranean between with this culinary adventure – where Huvafen Fushi as your base. Read more
4 Make a Splash at the pool
Slip into the cool water of the Huvafen' iconic infinity pool where the large infinity-edged pool bleeds into the watery horizon of the Indian Ocean and is surrounded by four-poster day beds. Marvel at the postcard surroundings, enchanted by nature. By night, it’s romantically lit with fibre-optic lights and reflects the inky sky. Sip on a cocktail as the world goes by.
5 Adopt a Coral
This days sustainability has become a key concept for tourist industry, with many travellers prefer more eco-friendly travel choices. Staying in luxury can be even more enjoyable when you know you are doing your best for the environment .
Adopt a coral and give back to the sea that gives so much to us. In line with the global campaign to create environmentally aware individuals, Huvafen Fushi together with marine environmental scientists, is taking steps to protect and preserve the beautiful reef that surrounds the island and local environment. Your coral will grow and thrive in Huvafen' carefully protected coral nursery.
6 House Reef Guided Snorkeling
The abundance and diversity of Huvafen Fushi’s marine life is exuberantly evident at every turn, and any time of day. Explore on a personal tour resort's rainbow-hued reef with your own private guide. You’ll be briefed on the best snorkelling techniques, including entry and exit procedures. Most importantly, guides know precisely where to spot the most captivating marine life. Mask and fins, underwater camera, WOW!
If you are impressed with these experience take next level and try night snorkeling. The reef never sleeps. Darkness envelops, and the nocturnal fish emerge. Lobster, octopus, lion fish. UV lights and yellow mask filters illuminate the glittering bioluminescence that surrounds you.
7 Immerce…Latitude 4°
Immerse… Latitude 4° is an intimate new bespoke underwater dining experience eight metres beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Positioned beside a panoramic window, a single elegantly dressed dining table provides unparalleled, uninterrupted views of the captivating reef nightlife; subtle mood lighting within accentuates the gently illuminated seascape outside.
Complemented by a fully customisable menu individually tailored to guests’ culinary preferences, this inherently immersive submarine private dining venue will bring unprecedented depth and exclusivity to the Maldives’ pioneering pantheon of elite underwater restaurants.
8 Underwater SPA
Sink into a world of unadulterated bliss in the calm of Huvafen Spa. A sprawling overwater kingdom with surprises that reach far beyond. Be drawn into the harmonious beauty of treatment rooms poised above water, or step eight metres below and unlock the secrets of the hidden underwater world.
9 DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING
Maldives is home to some of the best scuba diving in the world. An enthralling diving adventure for the certified divers and a curious beginner alike will marvel at the vast variety of vividly colored coral and tropical marine life, from fish to octopus, sharks, and turtles. Immersed in the enchanted marine world at enveloping Huvafen Fushi’s house reef. All under the watchful eye of your PADI dive instructor. No experience necessary.
10 Enjoy the Romance Package
Planning for a splendid Maldives romantic getaway with your loved one? Whether it’s a couple’s getaway or honeymoon escape, give in to the romantic indulgences that await. Wake up and feel the warmth of the sun as you dip into your cool plunge pool, a sumptuous floating breakfast drifts on the surface to share with love. Retreat to Huvafen Spa for a couple’s underwater massage where the calming surroundings echo the intimate unity. By night, a table for two under the stars sets the scene for a romantic four-course dinner in an idyllic location. Check out the romance package at Huvafen Fushi featured with luxury romantic indulgences.
Benefits and Inclusions:
- Thakuru personal assistant
- In-bungalow check-in
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped fruits in room on arrival
- Daily breakfast in Celsius
- Floating breakfast once per stay
- 60 minute underwater spa treatment
- A private 4-course candlelit dinner with a glass of Champagne
- Romantic room turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Best Experience for: Couples, Overwater Bungalows, Undewater Spa, Beaches, House Reef Snorkelling. Gourmet Dining
Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the main airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, contemporary furniture, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Encircled by one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, this private island paradise is home to the world’s first and only underwater spa, and with only 44 rooms it is the ultimate in luxurious privacy and intimacy. With 21 years and above guests only policy, Huvafen Fushi has been crowned the Most Romantic Resort at the annual Maldives Travel Awards 2017. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Carpe Diem - 09 Apr 2023 - from €1,999 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - North Male-South Male-Vaavu-South Ari-North Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Novo - 09 Apr 2023 - from €2,435.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
- Carpe Vita - 08 Apr 2023 - from €2,296.00 - North Male - Ari - Vaavu - South Male (Male - Male)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 10.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives launches 'Rock & Soul Month' – the Ultimate Wellness and Lifestyle experience
- Best of both worlds in Dubai with Anantara
- Experience Maldives by Art at Grand Park Kodhipparu
- A New Wellness Experience at Anantara Kihavah
- Crown & Champa Resorts: What's new? March 2023
- Raffles Maldives Meradhoo welcomes wellness practitioner Ranjith Saj
- Top hotel deals and offers to book for Eid Al-Fitr in the Maldives 2023
- From MasterChef delights to Easter celebration and other COCO news this month
- ELE|NA at OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI wins World Luxury Spa Awards 2022
- The Nautilus Maldives launches the slumber ritual on World Sleep Day
- Where Kids Stay and Eat Free in the Maldives
- Deep Diving essentials
- COLOURS OF OBLU announces OBLU NATURE Helengeli renovation and rebranding
- LUX Tennis partners with Waldorf Astoria Maldives
- Avani+ Fares Maldives debuts on 1st April 2023 with Pre-Opening Special Offer
- Start Planning: Spring Break 2023 with COMO Hotels
- Constance Festival Culinaire 2023
- Savor the flavors of traditional Japanese cuisine at JW Marriott Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, March 2023
- Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
- Health events calendar at JOALI BEING for 2023
- Outrigger Maldives Maafushivaru Resort joins World’s Top 100 Elite Properties
- Huvafen Fushi Maldives resort to get revamped
- Explore the culinary wonders of Diamonds Athuruga Maldives
- These Countries Fly Direct to Malé (MLE)
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More