10 Best Things to Do at Huvafen Fushi
Top Must Do Experiences at Huvafen Fushi Maldives
A trip to Huvafen Fushi, Maldives is a bucket list item in its own right but once you arrive there are plenty more experiences to tick off your list. But, it’s worth noting that once accomplished, you’re likely to want to add them back on again and set to repeat each year!
At land, at sea or underwater discover perfect balance in a life changing getaway at Huvafen Fushi. From watersports in and over the ocean to cultural activities and stunning views, total relaxation and exhilarating beachfront fun await.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Kandima: FLASH sale - 55% OFF on All Meal plans
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, breakfast and dinner included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- NOKU MALDIVES: - Festive Offer 30% OFF!
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- OZEN COLLECTION, Male - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan when you book directly
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Featuring a jacuzzi, bedroom and separate living room Ocean Bungalow with Pool has a glass floor in the living room, giving you 24 hours of "reef TV", and you are still on the sunset side, the drinks on the terrace next to the pool will go very romantic. Plus, if you like snorkeling, a amazing house reef right on your doorstep. The vast Indian Ocean expands before this bungalow. A three-tiered deck, an unrivalled view. Take it all in from your infinity pool, from your living spaces, from the leisurely perch of your daybed.
For an unforgettable memories a luxury traditional dhoni takes the indulgent Huvafen Fushi experience to open water. This 65ft unique sailing vessel lets you sail the Maldives in style. From a once-in-a-lifetime breakfast on board to the reef explore or dinner on an idyllic sandbank experience and stargazing from the Indian Ocean. All you have to do is just relax, pampering yourself and soak the views while your personal chef is on board to prepare your meal.
Enticing aromas, seductive flavours and intimate dining spaces with views to die for: Huvafen Fushi' food is almost as famous as Maldives beaches. This 5-star luxury boutique resort is making it's restaurants just as high of a priority as it's rooms, facilities and service. Few dine experiences anywhere in the Maldives can conjure up such a combination of glamor, mystery, elegance and culinary perfection. Discover the finest international cuisine, from Asia to latino with the mediterranean between with this culinary adventure – where Huvafen Fushi as your base. Read more
Slip into the cool water of the Huvafen' iconic infinity pool where the large infinity-edged pool bleeds into the watery horizon of the Indian Ocean and is surrounded by four-poster day beds. Marvel at the postcard surroundings, enchanted by nature. By night, it’s romantically lit with fibre-optic lights and reflects the inky sky. Sip on a cocktail as the world goes by.
This days sustainability has become a key concept for tourist industry, with many travellers prefer more eco-friendly travel choices. Staying in luxury can be even more enjoyable when you know you are doing your best for the environment .
Adopt a coral and give back to the sea that gives so much to us. In line with the global campaign to create environmentally aware individuals, Huvafen Fushi together with marine environmental scientists, is taking steps to protect and preserve the beautiful reef that surrounds the island and local environment. Your coral will grow and thrive in Huvafen' carefully protected coral nursery.
The abundance and diversity of Huvafen Fushi’s marine life is exuberantly evident at every turn, and any time of day. Explore on a personal tour resort's rainbow-hued reef with your own private guide. You’ll be briefed on the best snorkelling techniques, including entry and exit procedures. Most importantly, guides know precisely where to spot the most captivating marine life. Mask and fins, underwater camera, WOW!
If you are impressed with these experience take next level and try night snorkeling. The reef never sleeps. Darkness envelops, and the nocturnal fish emerge. Lobster, octopus, lion fish. UV lights and yellow mask filters illuminate the glittering bioluminescence that surrounds you.
Immerse… Latitude 4° is an intimate new bespoke underwater dining experience eight metres beneath the surface of the Indian Ocean. Positioned beside a panoramic window, a single elegantly dressed dining table provides unparalleled, uninterrupted views of the captivating reef nightlife; subtle mood lighting within accentuates the gently illuminated seascape outside.
Complemented by a fully customisable menu individually tailored to guests’ culinary preferences, this inherently immersive submarine private dining venue will bring unprecedented depth and exclusivity to the Maldives’ pioneering pantheon of elite underwater restaurants.
Sink into a world of unadulterated bliss in the calm of Huvafen Spa. A sprawling overwater kingdom with surprises that reach far beyond. Be drawn into the harmonious beauty of treatment rooms poised above water, or step eight metres below and unlock the secrets of the hidden underwater world.
Maldives is home to some of the best scuba diving in the world. An enthralling diving adventure for the certified divers and a curious beginner alike will marvel at the vast variety of vividly colored coral and tropical marine life, from fish to octopus, sharks, and turtles. Immersed in the enchanted marine world at enveloping Huvafen Fushi’s house reef. All under the watchful eye of your PADI dive instructor. No experience necessary.
Planning for a splendid Maldives romantic getaway with your loved one? Whether it’s a couple’s getaway or honeymoon escape, give in to the romantic indulgences that await. Wake up and feel the warmth of the sun as you dip into your cool plunge pool, a sumptuous floating breakfast drifts on the surface to share with love. Retreat to Huvafen Spa for a couple’s underwater massage where the calming surroundings echo the intimate unity. By night, a table for two under the stars sets the scene for a romantic four-course dinner in an idyllic location. Check out the romance package at Huvafen Fushi featured with luxury romantic indulgences.
Benefits and Inclusions:
- Thakuru personal assistant
- In-bungalow check-in
- Bottle of champagne and chocolate dipped fruits in room on arrival
- Daily breakfast in Celsius
- Floating breakfast once per stay
- 60 minute underwater spa treatment
- A private 4-course candlelit dinner with a glass of Champagne
- Romantic room turndown
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Best Experience for: Couples, Overwater Bungalows, Undewater Spa, Beaches, House Reef Snorkelling. Gourmet Dining
Located just 30 minutes by speedboat from the main airport, Huvafen Fushi ideally mixes Maldivian style with hip and chic features; thatched villas on the outside and on the inside, unique amenities, sophisticated design, contemporary furniture, high-tech equipment, and last but not least cool events which all contribute to make Huvafen Fushi a truly dreamy island. Encircled by one of the best house reefs in the Maldives, this private island paradise is home to the world’s first and only underwater spa, and with only 44 rooms it is the ultimate in luxurious privacy and intimacy. With 21 years and above guests only policy, Huvafen Fushi has been crowned the Most Romantic Resort at the annual Maldives Travel Awards 2017. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 04.12.2022
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Where to Ring in 2023 in the Maldives
- Latest News from Kandima, December 2022
- Patina’ Festive Atlas – Unforgettable Island Celebrations
- Weekly review: Record Bookings for Cruise, 2023 Trends
- Nova Maldives launches new wellness rituals inspired by traditional Maldivian medicine
- Fari Islands Maldives celebrates the End of Fall with Fari Festival
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes top Italian tennis pros, Fabio Fognini
- Avani+ Fares Maldives Resort debuts on 1st April 2023
- Cora Cora Maldives marks 1st Anniversary with Its Awards and Prestigious Accolades
- ROBINSON NOONU Announces New General Manager Appointments
- Nature Experiences at Nova Maldives resort
- Explora Journeys unveils Onboard Entertainment and Enrichment programs
- New Cruise Line Explora Journeys details Its First Ship’s Maiden Voyage
- Maldives National Museum celebrates 70th Anniversary
- Health and Wellbeing are in Heart of new Treetop Spa at Alila Kothaifaru Maldive
- Locally Sourced: Dine Sustainably at Le Méridien Maldives resort, Naturally
- Exclusive: Paris Hilton and Carter Reum celebrates first anniversary in Maldives
- Kaani Hotels expand Its Portfolio with development a 250-Bed City Hotel in Ukulhas
- BBM to expand presence Caffè Vergnano coffee in the Maldives
- Anantara Angkor Resort launches an Unique dining experience
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More