What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
Kandima Maldives Dining Guide
Kandima Maldives is a foodie paradise! Spoilt for choice, you can choose from a total of ten unique restaurants and bars in Kandima Maldives offering mouth-watering flavours from all over the world.
Whether you want to dine as a group, or slope off to somewhere more intimate for a romantic meal for two - Kandima has the perfect place for you. Will this be a Full Board or Platinum All Inclusive it’s love at first bite when dining at Kandima.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Atmosphere resorts - 20% OFF, FULL ALL INCLUSIVE, book by 28 January 2023
- Kandima: Summer DEAL - up to 65% off - FB, on all room types
- Milaidhoo Island, Baa atoll - 45% OFF (B&B)
- OZEN COLLECTION - Save 25% on The RESERVE™ Plan Luxury All Inclusive deal
- Kuramathi SUPER SAVER: 45% OFF All Meals Included
- Amilla Early Bird FLASH: 40% OFF on water villa rates + HB meal
- Baros Maldives: 35% off - Special Offer with airport transfers, HB included
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 25% OFF for stays from now into 2023
- Outrigger Maafushivaru: - Honeymoon Getaway: HB + benefits
- Adaaran resorts: - SECRET DEAL OFFER – EXTRA 10%
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES RESORT PACKAGES
Really fresh, Deli is casual and stylish food boutique to grab a bite or any other treats to take back to your studio or villa. Just order from K’ App and Kandima's home delivery will be at your doorstep in no time.
When you are craving something just a little bit different come and enjoy some tea with a mix of local desserts. K' TEA is an interesting foodie experience not to miss.
Breeze is the place to go if you want to make a splash and take a dip. Relax, unwind, dance or watch that stunning sunset over the Indian ocean. Mix and mingle while enjoying the live bands and the latest DJs as you drink tropical cocktails and smoke flavoured shishas.
- 'Join us @ Breeze' gives the live performances at one of the most popular spots in Maldives. Lets dance the night away!
- Make the most of your stay at Kandima Maldives beach resort. Enjoy yummy drinks at Breeze Pool Bar or Beach Club with live DJ and benefit from an amazing Happy Hours. Sip sip. Hooray! Daily 17.00-19.00
- Join the guests on the beach for the saturday glow latin night of Latino tunes and dances.
- Learn from the best mixologists on the tips and tricks in creating those stunning cocktails!
- Get together to play water volleyball, and splash some water while making new friends at the Breeze pool
With the beach indoor and outdoor seating, this chic beach house offers casual dining by day including Kids menu and elegant signature dining on the beach by night. Opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner the restaurant serves the endless mix of Mediterranean dishes, fish, tapas, steaks, oven-baked pizzas and delicious wines from resort's cellar. Spanning to an extensive garden area Azure is perfect to host outdoor gala dinner events for larger groups or for family and friends’ get-togethers.
- Join the Kool chefs for an exciting class of dough tossing to make your own pizza and eat it.
- If you've ever wanted to learn how to cook, this is the class for you! Learn the basics of cooking you need to create the Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
With laid-back vibes and spectacular views the Beach Club is the perfect hangout spot for both families and couples alike. Day through to night, watch the sun set across the island as DJs entertain you with their party tunes. Worry less, swim up for fruity mocktails and delicious shots or relax in one of the stylish cabanas perched above the turquoise pool.
- Join us @ Beach Club every Saturday afternoon for our #JustPlay Beach Club Pool Party. Sip on freshly made Kocktails as the DJ plays a mix of chilled house beats and watch the sun go down.
- Enjoy yummy drinks at Breeze Pool Bar or Beach Club and benefit from an amazing Happy Hours. Daily 17.00-19.00
- Learn how to сreate those great beach cocktails
Experience the freshest flavours from around the world in this stylish, bright, contemporary modern food hall restaurant with multiple live cooking stations and self-service areas.
Watch our international chefs prepare tantalising dishes of the day right in front of you. Check out the kids’ corner featured with the mini furniture, special food choices and a small play area for Kandima's little VIPs.
Perched over a natural lake next to art studio, Aroma Cafe’ serves up speciality coffees hailing all the way from the fertile highlands of Southern Ethiopia to family grown beans from Batin Baru Indonesia.
- Join Kandima's resident Artists for painting or crafts classes and unleash your creativity in Kandima’s very own Art Studio!
Looks like a romance movie set on the sand, Smoked is all about top-quality cuts of steaks, fresh fish and stunning sunset views with candle-lit tables. Enjoy delicious meat, fish and vegetarian dishes from the open BBQ kitchen and Teppanyaki grill.
From perfectly seasoned baby back pork ribs from the smoke pit to the dino-sized tomahawk steak, Smoked is the sizzling new entry to Kandima’s culinary arsenal! The culinary expertise is obvious but not pretentious, the setting on the edge of the sea is intoxicating and the service is exceptional to add Smoked to your bucket list.
The place where east meets west, this restaurant an attraction on its own. Inspired by ancient architectural designs of the Far East, The Sea Dragon offers authentic Asian cuisine with a truly remarkable fusion tapas-focused menu. Expect romantic, unforgettable meals – and the food, focused on sourcing outstanding ingredients from freshly daily catch from the waters of Dhaalu Atoll to mouth-watering lobsters and crabs up for grabs! Just pick your selection from the display tanks and let the Chinese's chef whip up a feast to remember at this modern Asian restaurant!
- Dim Sum lunch is a great way to feast on the yummy steamed or deep-fried dumplings served in small steamer baskets while mingling with friends and family.
- Get ready to sing your heart out at Kandima's adult-only music destination. Enjoy the spacious dance floor and an overwater deck with an incredible view on the Indian Ocean.
At Kandima Maldives we create awesome memories shared between you and your loved ones at your kind of setup! Whether it’s a rekindle romance, celebrate a birthday or mark an anniversary in a tropical haven, our private chef and the team will ensure you have the perfect evening. This 'dine by design' experience amids the Maldives' stunning surroundings is perfect for couples or friends.
Best Experience: couples, families, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
- Nautilus Two - 25 Jan 2023 - from €2,615.00 - Ari and South (Male - Male) - Plus Free Nitrox! (20% OFF)
- Emperor Explorer - 22 Jan 2023 - from €2,094.00 - Sharktastic (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Leo - 01 Apr 2023 - from €1,806.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Serenity - 26 Mar 2023 - from €1,902.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Virgo - 28 May 2023 - from €1,498.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid for new bookings only. (23% OFF)
- Emperor Voyager - 23 Jul 2023 - from €1,451.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights (Male - Male) - Special Offer! Valid Only for New Bookings. (23% OFF)
- Moonima - 05 Mar 2023 - from €4,819.00 - Deep South (Male-Gan) - $500 OFF! Plus Free Nitrox. Rates include discounts.
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More