What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
Kandima Maldives Dining Guide
Kandima Maldives is a foodie paradise! Spoilt for choice, you can choose from a total of ten unique restaurants and bars in Kandima Maldives offering mouth-watering flavours from all over the world.
Whether you want to dine as a group, or slope off to somewhere more intimate for a romantic meal for two - Kandima has the perfect place for you. Will this be a Full Board or Platinum All Inclusive it’s love at first bite when dining at Kandima.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Centara Ras Fushi Resort: Save UP to 50%, book till 31 March 2021 - stay Now - 30 April 2022
- CROWN & CHAMPA Resorts: UP to 40% OFF. Book until Feb 28
- Dhigali Maldives: Dhigali Family Escape package - safe at least 48% !
- Heritance Aarah: book early till 28th Feb for Stay till 31st Oct - 40% OFF
- Anantara Resorts Maldives: Deals start from USD 464
- Constance Maldives: Up to 40% OFF
- Medhufushi Island: 5 Nights Stay with Seaplane Transfer for USD 925
- Kandima Packages: As low as US$ 1006 for 3 nights; Travel period to 10th May 2021
- Coco Collection: ISLAND ESCAPE Offer - Use the code “ISLANDESCAPE” to get up to 15% off;
- You & Me Maldives: Honeymoon Offer, Repeaters Discount
- Kihaa Maldives: up to 40% OFF Members Only
- Baros Maldives: BLISSFUL BAROS offer - Valid for stays to 22 December 2021.
- Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives: 55% Off All Rates Special Offer.
- Reethi Faru Resort: TWO BEDROOM SUITE FAMILY PACKAGE
Really fresh, Deli is casual and stylish food boutique to grab a bite or any other treats to take back to your studio or villa. Just order from K’ App and Kandima's home delivery will be at your doorstep in no time.
When you are craving something just a little bit different come and enjoy some tea with a mix of local desserts. K' TEA is an interesting foodie experience not to miss.
Breeze is the place to go if you want to make a splash and take a dip. Relax, unwind, dance or watch that stunning sunset over the Indian ocean. Mix and mingle while enjoying the live bands and the latest DJs as you drink tropical cocktails and smoke flavoured shishas.
- 'Join us @ Breeze' gives the live performances at one of the most popular spots in Maldives. Lets dance the night away!
- Make the most of your stay at Kandima Maldives beach resort. Enjoy yummy drinks at Breeze Pool Bar or Beach Club with live DJ and benefit from an amazing Happy Hours. Sip sip. Hooray! Daily 17.00-19.00
- Join the guests on the beach for the saturday glow latin night of Latino tunes and dances.
- Learn from the best mixologists on the tips and tricks in creating those stunning cocktails!
- Get together to play water volleyball, and splash some water while making new friends at the Breeze pool
With the beach indoor and outdoor seating, this chic beach house offers casual dining by day including Kids menu and elegant signature dining on the beach by night. Opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner the restaurant serves the endless mix of Mediterranean dishes, fish, tapas, steaks, oven-baked pizzas and delicious wines from resort's cellar. Spanning to an extensive garden area Azure is perfect to host outdoor gala dinner events for larger groups or for family and friends’ get-togethers.
- Join the Kool chefs for an exciting class of dough tossing to make your own pizza and eat it.
- If you've ever wanted to learn how to cook, this is the class for you! Learn the basics of cooking you need to create the Mediterranean-inspired dishes.
With laid-back vibes and spectacular views the Beach Club is the perfect hangout spot for both families and couples alike. Day through to night, watch the sun set across the island as DJs entertain you with their party tunes. Worry less, swim up for fruity mocktails and delicious shots or relax in one of the stylish cabanas perched above the turquoise pool.
- Join us @ Beach Club every Saturday afternoon for our #JustPlay Beach Club Pool Party. Sip on freshly made Kocktails as the DJ plays a mix of chilled house beats and watch the sun go down.
- Enjoy yummy drinks at Breeze Pool Bar or Beach Club and benefit from an amazing Happy Hours. Daily 17.00-19.00
- Learn how to сreate those great beach cocktails
Experience the freshest flavours from around the world in this stylish, bright, contemporary modern food hall restaurant with multiple live cooking stations and self-service areas.
Watch our international chefs prepare tantalising dishes of the day right in front of you. Check out the kids’ corner featured with the mini furniture, special food choices and a small play area for Kandima's little VIPs.
Perched over a natural lake next to art studio, Aroma Cafe’ serves up speciality coffees hailing all the way from the fertile highlands of Southern Ethiopia to family grown beans from Batin Baru Indonesia.
- Join Kandima's resident Artists for painting or crafts classes and unleash your creativity in Kandima’s very own Art Studio!
Looks like a romance movie set on the sand, Smoked is all about top-quality cuts of steaks, fresh fish and stunning sunset views with candle-lit tables. Enjoy delicious meat, fish and vegetarian dishes from the open BBQ kitchen and Teppanyaki grill.
From perfectly seasoned baby back pork ribs from the smoke pit to the dino-sized tomahawk steak, Smoked is the sizzling new entry to Kandima’s culinary arsenal! The culinary expertise is obvious but not pretentious, the setting on the edge of the sea is intoxicating and the service is exceptional to add Smoked to your bucket list.
The place where east meets west, this restaurant an attraction on its own. Inspired by ancient architectural designs of the Far East, The Sea Dragon offers authentic Asian cuisine with a truly remarkable fusion tapas-focused menu. Expect romantic, unforgettable meals – and the food, focused on sourcing outstanding ingredients from freshly daily catch from the waters of Dhaalu Atoll to mouth-watering lobsters and crabs up for grabs! Just pick your selection from the display tanks and let the Chinese's chef whip up a feast to remember at this modern Asian restaurant!
- Dim Sum lunch is a great way to feast on the yummy steamed or deep-fried dumplings served in small steamer baskets while mingling with friends and family.
- Get ready to sing your heart out at Kandima's adult-only music destination. Enjoy the spacious dance floor and an overwater deck with an incredible view on the Indian Ocean.
At Kandima Maldives we create awesome memories shared between you and your loved ones at your kind of setup! Whether it’s a rekindle romance, celebrate a birthday or mark an anniversary in a tropical haven, our private chef and the team will ensure you have the perfect evening. This 'dine by design' experience amids the Maldives' stunning surroundings is perfect for couples or friends.
Best Experience: couples, families, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full Review
LiveAboard.com Special Deals (21.02.21) in Maldives
- Blue Force One - 27 Mar 2021 - from €1,462.00 - 7 Atolls Route - Deep South Down (Male - Koodhoo) - $500 OFF!
- Horizon 3 - 04 Apr 2021 - from €2,111.00 - Addu – Fuvahmulah - Huvadhoo - Early Bird Deal - 5% off
- Moonima - 04 Apr 2021 - from €1,312.00 - The Central Atolls: North Male, Ari, Vaavu and South Male Cruise 7 nights - (26% OFF)
- Princess Rani - 18 Apr 2021 - from €1,240.00 - Addu - Male - Valid on new bookings only.
- Emperor Serenity - 02 May 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - %22 off
- Maldives Aggressor II - 02 May 2021 - from €1,857.00 - Best of Maldives (Male - Male) - Travel the World Special! (25% OFF)
- Nautilus Two - 3 Jun 2021 - from €1,344.00 - Ari and South - €640 OFF on Summer Specials!
- Blueshark One - 5 Sep 2021 - from €1,075.00 - Central Atolls - For New Booking Only. Valid until March 31, 2021
- Emperor Serenity - 12 Sep 2021 - from €1,429.00 - Best of Maldives 7 Nights - (25% OFF)
Best Hotels in Maldives
Hotels near Male Airport
Best of Maldives
Recent Posts 26.02.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- Air Travel post coronavirus (updated)
- Maldives Guesthouses Reopen after COVID-19 closure
- Hideaway Beach Resort and Lily Beach extend free PCR testing offer
- Vakkaru Maldives welcomes innovative Wellness specialist Domingos Folgado
- Experience the Maldives Best Vacations on board Luxury private yacht
- The St Regis Maldives Resort wins prestigious Forbes Honour
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra’s Vacay at Seaside Finolhu
- Most Romantic Luxury Vacation Deals in Maldives You Don't Want to Miss
- Dhigali Family Escape: The Maldives Island for All Ages
- Enjoy your Vacation in Paradise with this 10 Free Transfer offers
- Easter Holidays at Emerald Maldives
- Stay Safe and Healthy at Mirihi Island Resort
- Sustainability is Key factor to Success at Ellaidhoo Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins Forbes Travel Guide best Instagram award
- What's Hot at Kandima's Dining Scene
- Cocoon Maldives wins Booking.com Traveller Review Award
- Mindful Breathing: Learning the Art at Milaidhoo Island Maldives
- Neelam & Samir’s Family Vacay at Lily Beach
- 10 Best Hotels in Maldives for Under $200 per Night
- 10 Experiences Every Traveler Should Have in the Maldives
- The Art of Yoga with Constance Hotels in the Maldives
- Maldives Manta Ray Hot spots
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visiting this tropical island. Special kidsRead More
Best Dine By Design Experiences
The Maldives is a breathtaking destination with it's paper-white sands, azure lagoons, and seclude island vibes. Dining and romance go hand in hand in the Maldives.The restaurants and destinationRead More
6 Underwater Restaurants
Dining under the sea is a growing trend in the Maldives that enables diners to enjoy a great food and incredible underwater views all at once. The 6 breathtaking underwater restaurants in Maldives must toRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotels, so regularly check for the best dealsRead More
10 Best Local Islands for Snorkeling
Want to snorkel with manta rays, whale sharks and sea turtles or maybe above scenic house reef on your next budget trip in the Maldives? The Maldives is one of theRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelersRead More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More