Discover a customised and connected mindfulness Luxury Spa experience at The Nautilus Maldives
Maldives Restaurants & Dining
25 December, 2022
“Physical and mental wellbeing is still firmly on everyone’s radar, largely because the lockdowns taught us how much balanced eating, a positive outlook and movement can boost our daily lives.” – Health & Wellness Trends 2023, Marie Claire, UK.
While we are all adjusting to the post-lockdown era, a mindful and balanced lifestyle aligned with the importance of living well has been continuously highlighted at the forefront of the health and wellness realm. The year 2023 spurs continuous focus on physical and mental wellbeing, as we move away from the stress and anxiety of uncertainty we endured over the last couple of years.
Mindfulness derives from a meditative practice at every living moment of our lives; it is a practice of being aware of our mind, body, spirit and the environment we live in. As we become more aware of the consequences of our thoughts and actions, we begin to embrace a slower pace of life, live a healthier lifestyle, welcome total relaxation, and learn to be more creative and protective with our leisure time.
Each individual has a unique set of requirements that improves their overall wellbeing, based on their lifestyle and eating habits. The Nautilus, we recommend a series of mindfulness activities and experiences — from ayurvedic treatments to some of which are fully customisable to what you need most. Begin with a spa journey at Solasta Spa and keep your physical and mental wellbeing in check with spa treatments dedicated to reducing your stress level, encouraging relaxation, creating custom connections and boosting rejuvenation to promote better sleep.
For The Feminine
The Stress Melter – Embark on a journey tailored to you, with a meditation and yoga class designed to embrace the best techniques for each and every one. A personalised experience combined with a massage and olfactory infusions of multiple strokes, dedicated to melting your stress away.
The Maison Caulières Massage – Ease tension, improve circulation and restore energy to the entire body. Infused oils and warm honey are used as a soothing balm with a sweet aroma to calm nerves and lift spirits.
For The Masculine
Back Reviver – A journey that begins with a deep cleansing exfoliation, followed by a warm thermal moor mud mask. A relaxing foot and leg as well as neck and shoulder massage to finish, leaving the muscles relaxed and refreshed.
The Good Sport – A dedicated sports-style massage for focused, deep-muscular treatment, injury prevention and trapped lactic acid. Arrive post- or pre-workout for an intense, bespoke massage using warming oils.
For The Couples
Quiet Calm: Evening Sun Gaze – A playful and caring couples ritual that is inspired by summer and seasonal cycles of warmth. Nourish the skin with signature treatments, from seasonal body exfoliation, followed by a gentle hydrating wrap and a pampering massage. End the calming ritual with a queen facial indulgence for that ultimate beauty fix.
Free-spirited Spa Journey – An immersive exfoliating beach sand massage for the duo with Maison Caulières sugar gourmet body scrub of broom flower, honey, and sugar to revive, smoothen and moisturise the skin. A toning body wrap follows and the journey ends with a Maison Caulières signature massage, leaving you fully relaxed.
Health and wellness of the mind, body and soul is not limited only to treatments and meditation at a luxury spa in the Maldives, it is also closely knitted to a well-maintained healthy diet. With the unscripted dining concept at The Nautilus, our capable culinary team is able to cook up a tantalising gourmet experience that caters to your nutritional requirements.
The unscripted dining boasts an experience of anytime, anywhere. The Nautilus’s three restaurants and two bars revel in spontaneous bespoken culinary journeys tailored to the individual’s taste. The choice of private in-residence or around-the-island dining by request is available at your discretion. Our culinary offering extends to a creative healthy cuisine menu through our partnership with Ananda in the Himalayas, including gourmet Ayurvedic dishes such as Beetroot Poached Pears and Soy Bolognese.
Set foot on our ultra-luxury Bohemian hideaway to begin your ultimate relaxing holiday at a place where time stands still, where you are free to create a world of your own making based on personal requirements to pamper yourself. For planning your well-deserved holiday, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to design your dream journey.
The Nautilus is part of the hospitality group Pulse Hotels & Resorts, which was established in 2015. The luxury resort is located in the Baa Atoll and it offers 26 beach and ocean houses and residences for guests to enjoy.
- Treat Your Sweetheart to a Tasty Visit to The Nautilus Maldives
- 7 reasons The Nautilus is Now One of the Maldives most exclusive hotels
- The best Maldives islands to visit Now: The Nautilus
- Things to Do with Kids at The Nautilus Maldives resort
- Best Things to Do on the Beach at Nautilus Maldives
- The Nautilus top suggestions to do for couples
Recent Posts 03.02.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- Best pick for when you’re planning Maldives Family Adventure: Anantara Kihavah
- Stories: COMO Hotels and Resorts, February 2023
- From Romantic escape to Wellbeing experiences and other COCO news this month
- Jumeirah Maldives unveils love in bloom Valentine’s Day experiences
- Paradise Island resort celebrates Green Key award
- Latest News from Kandima, February 2023
- This Is Your Joyful Maldivian Adventure – 20% OFF at VARU by Atmosphere
- Anantara Hotels expand Europe Portfolio with the opening of Anantara Plaza Nice Hotel
- OBLU SELECT Lobigili' beaches is Your ideal castaway in Paradise
- Latest News from Kuramathi Maldives resort, January 2023
- Things to Do on Valentine's Day at Alila Kothaifaru Maldives resort
- CROSSROADS Maldives launches Free Transfers from Male, Hulhumale
- Mastercard announces launch of its Priceless programme in Maldives
- Angsana' Maldives resort relaunches as Dhawa Ihuru
- Sustainability technology at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
- Discover the taste of Bangkok’s Haoma at W Maldives this February
- Rooftop dining experience with the new menu at Maagiri Hotel’ Peak restaurant
- Explore + Relax: A great way to unwind at Dhigali Maldives
- Green side of Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon
- Why sustainability is key of success at The Nautilus Maldives
- It's Time for New journey: Discover Your Dream Vacation with Dusit Thani Maldives
- Sri Lanka Bucket List: Best Things to Do with Anantara Hotels
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives hosts Michelin star events this February
- Where to Feel the Love: VALENTINE’S AT OZEN
- Valentine's celebrations: Festival of romance at Hurawalhi Maldives
- Amilla Maldives resort unveils Intimate Self-Service Wedding Venue
- Find Winter Sun with Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More