Looking for a Good Deal? Visit These Maldives Resorts During Shoulder Season
The Maldives is always a sought-after destination for northerners looking to escape winter’s chill, but if you want to avoid the crowds and high-season rates, autumn is the time to go.
Good to know, September and October tend to be the cheapest months to vacay in the Maldives, and there’s a chance you’ll still get beautiful weather. Typically you won’t have to worry about anything more than an occasional passing shower or a few cloudy days (aka the perfect time to hit the spa!). Better still, many resorts offer drastic discounts during the off-season months, so it's possible to get a overwater bungalow at literally half the price you'd pay in the high season.
Below you’ll find a list our favorite water villa resorts that cut their rates way down outside of the high season in the Maldives.
MALDIVES RESORT Packages, Offers & Promotions
- Milaidhoo Stories - 45% OFF (Limited Time Special offer)
- Baros Maldives: BAROS ESCAPE - 40% off - Bed & Breakfast Offer for a stay until 22 Dec 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: COME TOGETHER - 35% OFF Book by 30 Sep for a stay until 20 Mar 2022
- Kuramathi Getaway: Book your stay with superb savings with flexible 3 days cancellation policy. Rates include daily breakfast, lunch and dinner at the buffet restaurant.
- Kuda Villingili Resort, Male: Opening Celebration Offer up to 20% OFF; for a stay until 30 Sep 2021
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives: FAMILY CAMP-CATION offer, 7 and 14 nights packages; Prices from $337/night
- Crown & Champa Resorts Special offers: Up to 40% OFF for stays till October 31, 2021
- Adaaran Prestige Vadoo: Last Minute Offer - Save Up to 35%; Flexible cancellation
- Dhigali Maldives: Complimentary Departure PCR & 50% Off Adult Transfer
- Constance Maldives: Up to 50% OFF at Constance Moofushi or Constance Halaveli
- Accor Hotels: Recharge Maldives offer with more benefits for stays until Sep 30
- VIEW MORE MALDIVES ISLAND RESORT OFFERS
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Groups, Activities, Shopping, Dining, Entertainment
Hard Rock Hotel Maldives is a part of Emboodhoo Lagoon, the country's first integrated resort destination – which means you can walk to nearby entertainment, 12 restaurants in and around the resort and shopping at The Marina @ CROSSROADS, where leisure and entertainment activities are endless.. Whether you are a romantic couple, a solo traveller, a family or traveling in a group Hard Rock Hotel Maldives satisfies all tastes and preferences.
Take advantage of the Come Together special offer and save up to 35%. When you book a resort special directly, you are guaranteed a 15% discount on in-villa dining, a 15% discount on treatments from the à la carte menu at Rock Spa®, and a welcome fruit basket on arrival. Prices from US$286 for autumn, Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: honeymoon, beach, diving, swimming with mantas
Intimate and stylish, at Milaidhoo it’s about enjoying the natural environment in understated luxury. Tucked in the heart of a UNESCO biosphere reserve, surrounded by powdery white sands and nestled beside a colourful coral reef, Milaidhoo Maldives is a luxurious natural wonder. Envisage upscale delights with a ‘Reinvented Luxury’ twist, where guests will experience an indulgent escape in the Maldives’s most unique getaway. Created for couples and romance only, Milaidhoo welcomes children above the age of 9 years only. What's more, it is only 30 minutes by seaplane from Male or a 15 minute domestic flight followed by a short speedboat ride. Fall at Milaidhoo Island is also the best time to swim with manta rays and whale sharks..
Start writing your Maldives holiday chapter with this special offer with up to 50% off on the best available rate. With a host of complimentary inclusions, this Milaidhoo Story is one of the best Maldives offers that you would ever receive. When you book direct you save more including breakfast for two at the beachside Ocean Restaurant, a bottle of champagne, fruits and a personalized welcome gift, dedicated 24 hour Island Host assistance during the stay and many more benefits Prices from US$1,055 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Honeymoon, Beach, Spa, House Reef Snorkeling & Diving
Baros is a perfect getaway located in the North Malé Atoll only a 25-minute by speedboat from Velana airport. Nestled on a beautiful private island with a crystal clear coral lagoon, Baros is a 5 * star boutique hotel in the Maldives that will surpass all of your highest fantasies of the "dream island". Surrounded by clean, warm waters and snow-white sands, with groves of coconut palms and fragrant flowers, this cozy resort landscape is really worthy of fainting. The team is serene modern rooms (including water villas), fine dining, a fantastic spa, a large swimming pool and water entertainment from a luxury yacht to diving and yoga.
Book Directly and be entitled to receive astonishing benefits from Baros, one of the top romantic resorts in the Maldives. While there are a ton of online travel agencies out there, nothing beats booking your Baros Maldives vacation right at the source - from hand to hand. We price match for lower rates on hotel booking websites. From US$427 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: Family, Activities, Beach, Nightlife, Value
Kandima is a "new look" of the Maldives combining wild parties in the beach club, extensive dining options and even a chance to see the dolphin from the bathroom. It's about genuine hospitality with a human face and clever solutions that use the latest innovations, not to mention the playful spirit of a private island. Kandima was a late-comer to the Maldivian tourist market and is markedly different to the classic honeymooner resorts. It's aimed at sports-loving, party-going groups as well as couples and active families, and has a range of accommodation options, from affordable studios to luxury pool villas.
Located on a lush tropical island in Dhaalu Atoll is just a 30-minute flight from Velana International Airport, Kandima offers a choice of 266 stylishly designed studios and villas, with 11 different categories to choose from. The four-star plus resort has first class facilities, boasting the largest pool in the Maldives, tennis courts, an art studio, a marine biology school, a kids club, a game room, a library, a gym, a yoga studio and a spa. Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: for couples, families, groups, beach club, activities, diving
Kuda Villingili Resort Maldives is a newest luxury island retreat located in North Male atoll, a short speedboat ride from Velana International airport. With a chic Beach Club this mixed-use 5-star property features the Maldives redefined where time and space matter. With four different accommodation types including beach and water pool villas, and luxurious penthouses, Kudavillingili is a unique, experience-driven concept to connect with your loved ones, make up for the time lost, strengthen friendships and create new ones in this slice of paradise.
Stay 4 nights this fall and get special discounted (45% OFF), breakfast inclusive offer, complimentary upgrade to Full Board and one 30-minute couple massage at the resort' spa when you book direct. Stay for 7 nights & more to get complimentary return airport transfers. From US$539 Read Full ReviewCHECK AVAILABILITY AND PRICES
Best Experience for: Couples, Families, Groups, Beaches, Activities, Nightlife
On November 2020 Seaside Finolhu reopened, having completed its elaborate transition from luxury island resort to proud member of the exclusive Design Hotels portfolio. Located in the UNESCO world biosphere of Baa Atoll, Finolhu was born out of a desire to bring a fresh wave to the uninhabited island experience. The island boasts the longest (1.8 km) sandbank of all the famous Maldivian resort islands - expect to spend a lot of time explorering it. A long beach should not disappoint you either; beach club with retro cinema and old-school arcade; spa with fitness centre and beach gym; tennis courts; watersports; four restaurants; house reef snorkeling.
Save up to 33% for last minute bookings within 30 days of arrival or less. Benefits you'll get when you book directly on the hotel website: Daily complimentary breakfast at Beach Kitchen Restaurant, 20% off on pre-booked spa treatments, complimentary use of kayaks, snorkelling gear & paddle boards, Early check-in & late check-out. This off-season offers prices from US$335 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: couples and families, All Inclusive, Value, Diving, Activities
Innovation in design and breathtaking landscapes, Dhigali offers a rare all inclusive island experience in the amazingly distant part of the Maldives. Dhigali is a beautiful island with a romantic atmosphere, green interior and a wide choice of accommodation options in the Raa Atoll, the resort is pure Maldivian bliss. It is suitable for both honeymooners and families, and can also offer their guests a lot of adventures, including water sports, night snorkeling and island hopping. Surrounded by a pristine house reef and crystal clear lagoon, this resort - as well as the Maldives by and large - is all about water.
Book Direct on Premium All Inclusive, your entitlements start from the moment you arrive until the moment you depart. Dhigali' rates include daily breakfast, lunch, dinner food, and beverages including premium wines + spirits and a breathtaking array of activities. Furthermore, enjoy the resort's Flexi cancellation policy of 3 days prior to arrival and complimentary room upgrade subject to availability on arrival. From US$397 for the entire off-season. Read Full Review
Best Experience for: Couples, Beach, Families, Groups, Activities, All-Inclusive
Atmosphere Kanifushi Maldives is a luxury all inclusive resort with lush green palm trees and a large natural coral reef surrounding the island on Lhaviyani Atoll. It offers stand-alone Beach villas spreading idyllically along a mesmeric two kilometer long turquoise lagoon, showcasing vast living spaces with accentuating Maldivian interiors, offers a hassle-free five star resort experience with a premium All-inclusive holiday plan – Platinum Plus.
Book Direct & Save More! Plan a holiday at your favorite Maldivian villa with Best Available Rate by booking directly through the Atmosphere website. Enjoy FREE roundtrip transfers! From US$567 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience for: Adult only island, a magnificent overwater villas with stunning views of the lagoon; Superb house reef snorkeling, a fantastic '5.8 Undersea' restaurant
Hurawalhi Island Resort in the Maldives - this is incomparable, extraordinary and absolutely original. Ecologically innovative, a 5*-star resort, the world's largest 5.8 Undersea Restaurant, tropical champagne pavilion, stylish villas and politics just over 15 years old, and with no other resorts in the neighborhood as far as the eye can see - Hurawalhi Island Resort offers its own look at Paradise. Hurawalhi is accessible by a 40-minute scenic seaplane flight from Male, and offers 90 villas, including 60 Ocean Villas and 30 Beach Villas, for grown-ups who are seeking luxury and innovation.
Discover a Maldivian paradise at a fantastic price with Hurawalhi’s latest special offer and save 30% on stays before October 31st 2021. The resort special offer is also covering the below conditions: Free cancellation up to 3 days to arrival and Free PCR Test for stays of 7 days or more. Bed & Breakfast rates from US$596/night Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
Best Experience: for Honeymoon, Beach, Value, Diving, House Reef Snorkelling
Alluring Indian Ocean blues, snorkelling with sea turtles and reef sharks, pampering spa treatments and fine dining: not a bad resume for Komandoo Maldives Resort. Add to that the island’s adults-only concept, idyllic beach and over-water villas, luscious buffet spreads and a la carte dining (including the option to dine at 5.8 Undersea Restaurant at Hurawalhi Maldives), boutique diving and snorkelling, award-winning spa and genuine hospitality on every cornerand it becomes clear why Komandoo regularly finds itself on the very top of most romantic resorts lists.
Benefit from the following special offer and get a 25% Discount for stays September to October 2021, making your honeymoon, beach break or family get-together at one of Maldives and Asia’s top romantic hotels within easier reach: From US$387 Read Full ReviewCheck Availability and Prices
LiveAboard.com Special Deals in Maldives
Best Hotels in Maldives
The Most Popular
Recent Posts 20.09.2021
- COVID-19 TRAVEL FAQ
- The Best Time to visit Maldives A Month-by-Month Breakdown
- 10 Maldives Islands That Should Be at the Top of Your List
- "Glamingo": Ananya Panday's Perfect Caption for these Stunning bikini pics from The Maldives
- MBM appoints Jose Enrique as the first Brand Ambassador
- 10 Ultra-Luxury Travel Experiences
- Wellness Trends You Can Practice at JOALI BEING
- Lily Beach Resort gets Haute Grandeur Global Awards regional honours 2021
- Celebrity Introduces New Brand Look, Encourages Cruisers to Sail
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises Returns to Sailing
- Win a One Week Honeymoon to the Maldives with Coco Collection
- THE OZEN COLLECTION hosts Champagne Tasting Masterclass with Guy Charbaut
- THE OZEN COLLECTION launches Immersive Wellness Experiences
- Wonder of the Seas' Debut Shifted From China to U.S. and Europe
- Maldives is back to UK’s green list
- Hard Rock Hotel Maldives wins 2021 Luxury Lifetstyle Awards
- Komandoo Maldives features New Menu at Aqua
- Six Senses to add second branded property in the Maldives – Kanuhura
- Underwater World: Amilla Maldives inspires travelers to celebrate local Art
- Vakkaru Maldives Announces 'Glitter and Gold' Festive Programme
- Hina Khan having a fun in the Maldives
- Sara Ali Khan enjoys the Sun and the Sea in Maldives
- Green Globe certifies Fairmont Maldives Sirru Fen Fushi
- Emirates offers even more reasons to visit Dubai and Expo 2020
- MSC Approved To Sail First Cruise Out of Port Canaveral
- Two More Norwegian Ships Restart Operations
- Coco Bodu Hithi, Maldives announces New General Manager
- Holland America Sets New Dates for Three Ship Restarts in 2022
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eaterie
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Crown & Champa Resorts celebrate 10k guest reviews on Tripadvisor
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives wins TRAVEL + LEISURE 2021 World's Best Awards
- Amilla Maldives opens EAST - The brand new South Indian eatery
- Regent Unveils Seven Seas Grandeur's Designs
- Lily Beach - Best Luxury All-Inclusive Resort by Luxury Lifestyle Awards 2021
- Carnival Corp., Quest Diagnostics Offer Cruisers Access to COVID Tests
- Sea Cloud Cruises christens New Sea Cloud Spirit, its third Ship
- Green Initiative at Grand Park Kodhipparu Maldives
- Jumeirah Group announces opening of new resort in Maldives
- Dusit Thani Maldives supports Community Connections with Unique Gifts for Kids
- Lily Beach Maldives to host Football Workshops with Guinness World Record Holder
- Flexi Booking with Huvafen Fushi
- Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts lands in the Maldives with Signature Glamourous European Spirit
- Where to Spot Celebrities in The Maldives
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The 5 Most Anticipated Luxury Hotel Openings for 2021
The projected travel trends for 2021 and promising news of a vaccine help us feel confident that there's hope for an exciting holiday on the horizon Read More
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More