Top 5 Free-Spirited Experiences recommended by The Nautilus house masters
Activities, Experiences in the Maldives
28 February, 2023
In a world of your own making where any whim can become a reality, making a choice can be a little overwhelming, and honestly, what should you do first? At The Nautilus Maldives, your trusted House Master (butler), island expert and guide, comes in to take you on the most magical bohemian holiday of your life.
Whether you’re in the Maldives on a family vacation, a romantic getaway, or a self-care retreat, there are a variety of experiences to choose from, ranging from exhilarating to calming, adventurous to enlightening. Keeping all bohemian wanderers in mind, we have put together a list of the top 5 free-spirited experiences recommended by these capable House Masters.
1) Luxury Yacht Cruising
On top of every house master’s bucket list for their guests, is a cruise on one of our luxury yachts that await to set sail into the breezy, salty sunshine of the Indian Ocean. Nautilus One Princess 54 and Tranquility Princess 64 will take you on a free-spirited journey where time stands still. Endless possibilities to choose from: champagne bubbles and gourmet meals on board; snorkelling; diving among sea creatures; and discovering sandbanks all to yourself. The truest form of luxury travel indeed.
2) Indulge in The Art of Gin Tasting
With a collection of 64 gins, the largest gin collection in the Maldives, be hosted in the Zeytoun lounge by our Juniper experts, where our Gin tasting experience will take you beyond the breezy lounge and around the world. A beloved experience in The Nautilus that has turned the one who is most unimpressed with gin into a new botanical leaf.
3) The Free-Spirited Spa Journey
Don’t be surprised if your House Master mentions the spa journey at any point of the stay- even before your arrival. After your journey to The Nautilus, may it be a long or a short one, the body and mind need pampering before the island life begins. The free-spirited Spa Journey by Solasta Spa is the ultimate treat where a smiling therapist awaits under a bohemian chic canopy on your very private and secluded sandbank. As the sun begins to set the treatment takes your body and mind into a holistic experience that relaxes you.
4) Underwater Encounter – PADI Certification
If you are not already a certified diver, fret not; there is no place better to delve into the underwater world than in Baa Atoll – a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. The Nautilus dive team provides scuba diving certification to anyone aged 8 and above. All it takes is a four-day to become a certified PADI open-water diver. For novice divers who are unsure of the deep, begin with Discover Scuba Diving to explore the possibility of your love for the underwater world.
5) A Culinary Exploration – Maldivian Cuisine Cooking Class
Discovering the Maldives remains incomplete without discovering the local cuisine. At Ocaso, The Nautilus’s al fresco grill restaurant, your house master and the unscripted culinary team prepare to introduce you to the simple yet flavourful meals of the Maldivian island cuisine. These authentic dishes are created with fresh coconuts, aromatic herbs, homegrown vegetables, and the juiciest tuna are certain to leave a lasting impression and an ever-growing love for the Maldives.
For your next getaway, go green without compromising on the finer things in life. Get in touch at email@example.com to start creating a world of your own making.
The Nautilus is part of the hospitality group Pulse Hotels & Resorts, which was established in 2015. The luxury resort is located in the Baa Atoll and it offers 26 beach and ocean houses and residences for guests to enjoy.
- Conscious Luxury: Marine Conservation at Nautilus Maldives Island Resort
- 7 reasons The Nautilus is Now One of the Maldives most exclusive hotels
- The best Maldives islands to visit Now: The Nautilus
- Things to Do with Kids at The Nautilus Maldives
- Best Things to Do on the Beach at Nautilus Maldives
- The Nautilus top suggestions to do for couples
- Discover a customised and connected mindfulness Luxury Spa experience at The Nautilus Maldives
Recent Posts 22.03.2023
- Booking.com Launches Early 2023 Deals: 15% OFF
- 10 Ways to Take Your Breath Away in the Maldives
- Fushifaru Maldives announces with egg-citing Easter activities for whole family
- Nova Maldives launches Community Street Food Festival
- The St. Regis Maldives welcomes chef Christophe Marleix from Le Cordon Blue
- Conrad Maldives welcomes Ayurvedic Expert Dr Gopal, elevates holistic wellness
- Niyama Maldives announces Surf Residency with Brad Gerlach
- Kuredu Maldives resort: What's new? March 2023
- Mandarin Oriental to open First Hotel in the Maldives in 2025
- Unwind in Maldives’ Most Dreamworthy resort: COMO Maalifushi
- Experience the Wonders at Anantara Kihavah with daily HB gourmet meal
- Veligandu Island Resort announces Property-wide Upgrade
- Le Méridien Maldives unnounces a New Executive Chef appointment
- 'EASTER BREAK OFFER' at Heritance Aarah
- La Dolce Vita gourmet weeks at You & Me Maldives
- An Easter Egg Hunt you wouldn’t want to miss at Oaga Art Resort
- Cora Cora Maldives announces Harry Potter-Themed Easter Program
- Things to Do on Easter 2023 at Sun Siyam resorts
- Rosewood opens Its first hotel in the Maldives
- Latest News from Vilamendhoo Island, March
- Escape to Maldives with a 4-Day Weekend at COMO Cocoa Island
- Jawakara Islands Maldives opens 1st August 2023
- Things to Do on World Art Day at Kandima Maldives
- Maldives Most Booked Hotels
- 10 Maldives resorts to Add to Your 2023 Travel Bucket list
- Where to Spot an Indian Celebs in The Maldives
The Nautilus Maldives
Best Experience: New Ultra Luxury Resort in Baa Atoll, villas and houses, Family, couples, Beach, Spa, activities
New bohemian luxury, The Nautilus Maldives is a highly exclusive, fully private resort of 26 beach and ocean houses. A privately-owned island in the heart of the Baa Atoll UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, The Nautilus Maldives will be opening in January 2019 with the serious ambition of being noted as one of the leading luxury resorts in the world. A refuge beyond the bounds of time and expectations, where every moment is tailored to you. A celebration of the individual spirit, The Nautilus gives you space – to share, to meet, to be yourself and to shape your own personal journey. And, most of all, to celebrate the people you’re with, in any way you choose.Read More
Beach or Water Villa?
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly revamped to cater to the needs of families visitingRead More
Best Maldives Resort Offers & Packages
Find out more about the most unparalleled Maldives hotel deals and special rates, when Book Direct your next beach holidayRead More
Maldives Hotel Reviews
Some of the best hotels and resorts in the Maldives are already included in this list, and the good part of them offers the best prices. We will constantly add new hotelsRead More
10 Exclusive Resorts in Maldives
The Maldives is paradise destination that should be on the bucket list of every discerning travelers. There's a special breed of hotels there that cater to the most tasteful of luxury travelers Read More
The Maldives’ Hottest Luxury Hotel Openings for 2022
hese are the hotel openings in the Maldives is most excited for in 2022 for planning your next luxurious getaway Read More
10 Most Affordable Water Villas
While it may never be cheap to visit thу Maldives, fortunately there are still some chic and relatively affordable overwater villas you can stay. Read more
Maldives Luxury Guide
Here's the best of Maldives for luxury travellers. We've compiled the finest recommendations of places to stay, ranging from the most celebrated five-star resorts to luxurious private islands Read More
Maldives Romantic Guide
The ultimate ‘flop and drop' and honeymoon destination, the Maldives is the playground for the most amazing and finest utilization of each second of this extremely valuable and hopeful time with each other in tota Read More
Maldives Budget Guide
Budget travellers choose Maldives as their destination of choice thanks to the variety of affordable stays Read More
Maldives Family Guide
Maldives - a name that became synonymous with honeymooners' paradise in the tourism world, has slowly Read More
Maldives Diving Guide
The life of these paradise islands below the Indian Ocean's level is the main draw attracting thousands of divers Read More